Should GerardButler be the new owner of HA?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Should GerardButler be the new owner of HA?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Mercer wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 6:22 pm
@Winston is getting older and lazier and puts no effort into this site anymore. He used to go abroad but now the pictures are outdated for many years. @GerardButler is the only member here who actually posts pictures and talks about going abroad. Not to mention he seems to understand how to run a forum and would ban all of the old man trolls who start trouble here so that people who actually want to discuss going abroad without some jealous old larping assholes being cunts to them can do it.

@GerardButler at the very least should become a moderator. Winston should probably accept this offer before the Culture Whiz and new Happier Abroad site puts this one out of business. @GerardButler is also a genius with technology and getting women around the world.
..What the f**k is wrong with you? Hell no. Why are you dick riding this douche so much anyway? You sound like you just want him around to ban people you hate or don't like, but then you turn around and say "this isn't a freedom forum because this or that" Him getting women around the world is just him paying for it. Any Man with green can do that including you if you actually went somewhere and paid money if that's all you wanted were women that don't love you. The whole playboy lifestyle isn't anything to look up to anyways, I don't think Winston made this site for the playboy lifestyle.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on March 20th, 2023, 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is just silly. You are really going off the rails. Drinking either less or more should solve your problem.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Cornfed wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 6:38 pm
This is just silly. You are really going off the rails. Drinking either less or more should solve your problem.
lol if that guy did take over this platform I wouldn't even post here anymore, Wintson may not be all that active, but but replacing him with Pag? That's not an upgrade, that's a brutal downgrade :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on March 20th, 2023, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

:lol: Oh Hell no.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
Wanna act tough around me? Come over here little boy. Come see daddy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

kangarunner wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 6:46 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Wanna act tough around me? Come over here little boy. Come see daddy.
Is there some particular drug you nutters are all using these days?
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Hell no
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 6:51 pm
Is there some particular drug you nutters are all using these days?
No need for drugs mate. It's called living in America. That shit will do a real number on ya you nasty cunt.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mercer wrote:
@Winston is getting older and lazier and puts no effort into this site anymore. He used to go abroad but now the pictures are outdated for many years. @GerardButler is the only member here who actually posts pictures and talks about going abroad. Not to mention he seems to understand how to run a forum and would ban all of the old man trolls who start trouble here so that people who actually want to discuss going abroad without some jealous old larping assholes being cunts to them can do it.

@GerardButler at the very least should become a moderator. Winston should probably accept this offer before the Culture Whiz and new Happier Abroad site puts this one out of business. @GerardButler is also a genius with technology and getting women around the world.
Lol you're in love with this dude or what? :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Like i wrote in the other thread, i haven't followed Mercer much because he's boring, i just scroll past his posts, so i don't know him well. But possibly he's another PAG sock puuppet.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 6:55 pm
f**k the PAG haters. He is my hero. You are all jealous assholes. He needs to be in charge here so you fuckers can stop talking shit.
You have such a bizarre choice of role models, idols, heroes, whatever you might call them. First Andrew Tate, now this guy? You also had a bit of a weird thing for CaptainSkelebob. For a guy who rants about chads as much as you do... You have a bizarre tendency to idolize playboy type guys who personify all the negative stereotypes of chad type guys, or in this case, a guy who weakly gives off the appearance of being a playboy. You really need to pick better heroes.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Shemp wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 12:58 am
Like i wrote in the other thread, i haven't followed Mercer much because he's boring, i just scroll past his posts, so i don't know him well. But possibly he's another PAG sock puuppet.
The "Mercer" account is whatever happens when whoever is behind the 'Spencer' account got bored and lost his inspiration to at least try and be funny about it. It's lazy, half-assed trolling without any attempt at humor.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Mercer wrote:
Talking about the fox being in charge of the chicken pen :)
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I hate this f***ing place. One thing this forum has confirmed for me is that all men become corrupt, old dirty bastards at some point. I weep to get on the plane back to America. Hopefully I can stave off as many clone zombies as possible.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mercer wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 10:06 am
This site was down again today. Winston is apparently too incompetent to keep an outdated forum running.The Culture Whiz forum never had this problem.
It's easy for a site to stay up when it has zero traffic, zero users, and a forum with no members. Culture Whiz has none of those, hence the servers never get overwhelmed. Maybe some bots can be directed to click the site but no organic usage exists; the site offers no services and has no community. It's a sham lol.