Are Australian women the worst in the world?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Robert77 wrote:American women you met in OZ are tourists.... don't be fooled, they are pretty much like OZ women....

German women are also f***ing awful....
Not to Black and African men so they say....
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Are Australian women the worst in the world?

Post by S_Parc »

E_Irizarry wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Hence, I'd imagine that when you meet an American woman on the road, she's a lot friendlier than back at home, because she's looking for a foothold to establish herself. Thus, you'll imagine her to be a cool, young adventurer like a Sigourney Weaver of the Aliens' franchise, Sara Michele Gellar of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or a Neve Campbell of the Scream series.

Well ... on the surface, that may be the case for at least the first few months of them being around. If they develop a foothold there, they'll go back to their AW ways. A way to contrast this is to look at Club Med vacations in the Caribbean, one 2-3 hr plane trip from home. AWs show up at a resort with a bunch of books and then, spend the remainder of the week, ignoring the men on the trip, and whining to their fellow AWs that "all men are dogs/pigs". That's the real AW.
I always thought Neve was a hot goth looker.
Another show, which falsely depicts American women is 'Ghost Whisperer', starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. In real life JLH is a total pain in the @ss, even Hollywood losers can't stand to date her. In the show, however, she's practically a saint, the nicest and most compassionate person out there.

If there were AWs of that caliber, they'd have nearly a million guys asking them to marry 'em. Yes, the character of Melinda Gordon, nevermind the psychic abilities, is a one in a million type of AW. They're about as common, as Big Foot or a Unicorn, once they graduate from HS or College.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

clowny wrote:I often see american men expressing their disdain for american women on this forum and other forums. The interesting thing is, I have met many american tourists here in australia, and I find that the american women typically are extremely friendly in comparison to australian women. They are generally more open, easier to talk to, and they smile alot more than australian women. I don't doubt that american men's negative perceptions of their women are largely justified, but even so, they appear to be superior to australian women. Based on such experiences, I can only conclude that australian women are in fact the worst women in the world. What do you think?
I have lived in Australia, UK, USA and Ireland. I can assure you that they are all fighting for the label of being the worst in the west. And they are going downhill fast. It is like I keep saying. Eastern european women seem to have been raised on another planet. But they are STILL women....and I rather feel like I have had enough of pursuing some form of "relaxionship" with these "equal women".

If a man like me is "not good enough yet" unless I am willing to be a man-slave? Let them get some other loser as a man-slave. I will just date as and when the opportunity arises.

If even my fav#1 wants a man-slave in preference to me? Well? Women are just not very smart......
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
clowny wrote:I often see american men expressing their disdain for american women on this forum and other forums. The interesting thing is, I have met many american tourists here in australia, and I find that the american women typically are extremely friendly in comparison to australian women. They are generally more open, easier to talk to, and they smile alot more than australian women. I don't doubt that american men's negative perceptions of their women are largely justified, but even so, they appear to be superior to australian women. Based on such experiences, I can only conclude that australian women are in fact the worst women in the world. What do you think?
I have lived in Australia, UK, USA and Ireland. I can assure you that they are all fighting for the label of being the worst in the west. And they are going downhill fast. It is like I keep saying. Eastern european women seem to have been raised on another planet. But they are STILL women....and I rather feel like I have had enough of pursuing some form of "relaxionship" with these "equal women".

If a man like me is "not good enough yet" unless I am willing to be a man-slave? Let them get some other loser as a man-slave. I will just date as and when the opportunity arises.

If even my fav#1 wants a man-slave in preference to me? Well? Women are just not very smart......
Can you tell me specifically what countries these eastern european women come from? I have come across women with a euro accent here in aus who were incredibly feminine and delicate....I mean they were like angels compared to the women raised here....but I was so awestruck that I forgot to ask them where they were from.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are australian women the worst in the world?

Post by jamesbond »

marklambo wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
marklambo wrote:That's because they're "tourists". They're on vacation and it's not the same. Come live in America for a few years and you'll see exactly why they are horrible. It's no different than Australian tourists coming to America. They seem nice and friendly too. Most people are different when they are on vacation. Don't be fooled. They may appear nice on the outside sometimes but wait till you really get to know how they are.
Exactly, they are tourists on vacation so of course they are going to be on their best behavior. Come and live in the US for a few years and you will see just how horrifying and disgusting American women really are! :shock:

As unattractive as American women are on the outside, they are even more unattractive on the inside! :P
Exactly, and one will notice that American women always think they're hot even when they are not...
Yes, check out this beauty! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Neve Campbell is Canadian.

Most Hollywood actresses and celebrities are assumed to be American, but quite a few of the men are Canadian, with a few women too.

That's why a lot of them are assumed to be American. They talk, look and behave the same so it's hard to tell them apart, because they are just as bad. The 49th parallel is a virtual border, as all are.
FinnMonash
Freshman Poster

Post by FinnMonash »

I think Australian women are not so friendly than American women because of the difference in their culture and lifestyle but we can't say that Australian women are wrong.
Manson Maan
Freshman Poster

Post by Manson Maan »

in Australia you have to get to them before hmmm , 23 , 24 years of age ... after that they slowly start becoming prickly ...

I have found Australian women are quite diverse. Depends where you go , generally they cannot handle alcohol .. my god do they turn into cows .. and violent too.

And its slowly getting worse.. a few months back 2 women were having a conversation in the middle of the road ( in a back street ) and when I drove down the street one moved to the foot path the other stood there defiantly pushing her hands out as if to say , you go round me ... she would not move off the road ... so I pulled up to her and said , " you do realise the black part is for cars and the grey part , called a Foot Path , is for people ? and that if a car hits you it could hurt you more than the car ? and it would be your fault too ..."

She back peddled a lot and made excuses as her friend pissed her self laughing ... lol she was quite embarrassed.. What a banana ...