Ask me about New Zealand

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ask me about New Zealand

Post by Cornfed »

I’ve been on this forum for over a decade and have repeatedly doxxed myself, but it seems only now have people got it through their skulls where I am from. So it is a good time for me to perform a public service by answering questions related to NZ. Don’t ask me about contemporary politics or the stupid stuff portrayed on TV, because I think they are irrelevant and don’t care about them. But for other stuff, ask away.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: Ask me about New Zealand

Post by HappyGuy »

Is New Zealand just a poor man's Australia? Like Australia is a poor man's California? What was the Crocodile Hunter's opinion of NZ? :idea:

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 4:39 pm
Is New Zealand just a poor man's Australia?
No, because we are climatically different and that shapes our thinking and we also think differently because of the Maori influence, so we’re more violent, for example.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 4:12 pm
...only now have people got it through their skulls where I am from.
Are you merely from NZ originally or living there currently?

If the latter, why your rabid hatred of blacks? Not many blacks on NZ.

If the former, then where are you living now? Somehow I got the impression that you were living in the poor section of some poor town in the USA, someplace like Akron or whatever, a washed up economic refugee of some sort, hence surrounded by poor blacks playing loud rap music day and night, harassed as one of the few whites in the neighborhood, etc.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 5:46 pm
Cornfed wrote:
...only now have people got it through their skulls where I am from.
Are you merely from NZ originally or living there currently?

If the latter, why your rabid hatred of blacks? Not many blacks on NZ.

If the former, then where are you living now? Somehow I got the impression that you were living in the poor section of some poor town in the USA, someplace like Akron or whatever, a washed up economic refugee of some sort, hence surrounded by poor blacks playing loud rap music day and night, harassed as one of the few whites in the neighborhood, etc.
Your questions seem to be more about me than NZ. Please try to keep your questions on topic. Yes I am both from NZ and currently living here.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 6:05 pm
Your questions seem to be more about me than NZ. Please try to keep your questions on topic.
What is it about NZ that causes some of the economically failing men there to develop rabid hatred of blacks, even though blacks are not common in NZ?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Would you be far happier if you re-located to South Island where there are less 'blacks'?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Shemp wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 6:17 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Your questions seem to be more about me than NZ. Please try to keep your questions on topic.
What is it about NZ that causes some of the economically failing men there to develop rabid hatred of blacks, even though blacks are not common in NZ?
He's talking about Maori and other Polynesians who most - if not all - see themselves as 'black'.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
As far as I know I am somewhat unique, although negrofication and TNB is becoming a thing in South Aukland and will spread. I am getting in on the ground floor of resisting this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 6:27 pm
Would you be far happier if you re-located to South Island where there are less 'blacks'?
Maybe yes. Maybe I'll do that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 6:27 pm
Shemp wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
He's talking about Maori and other Polynesians who most - if not all - see themselves as 'black'.
No, that's not true. When I say "black" I am generally talking about Bantus, not mixed race Maori or Polynesians. And they don't generally see themselves as black.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 6:31 pm
Shemp wrote:
As far as I know I am somewhat unique, although negrofication and TNB is becoming a thing in South Aukland and will spread. I am getting in on the ground floor of resisting this.
Had to look that TNB acronym up, since I'd never seen it before, despite having been surrounded by TNB all my life. Anyway, maybe NZ is far enough behind the USA that you are indeed on the ground floor there of the race conflict trend. However, I can't see your foresight helping you personally. Not much money in the trend, in particular.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 6:53 pm
Cornfed wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 6:31 pm
Shemp wrote:
Had to look that TNB acronym up, since I'd never seen it before, despite having been surrounded by TNB all my life. Anyway, maybe NZ is far enough behind the USA that you are indeed on the ground floor there of the race conflict trend. However, I can't see your foresight helping you personally. Not much money in the trend, in particular.
As fschmit would say, there is no money in anything good. I just have to be good and assume it works out in some cosmic sense.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

yick wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 8:07 pm
My mother is a fat transsexual with a profile on pinalove (https://www.pinalove.com/johnny1975) and I'm a faggot retard.
We are all aware of this.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

Cornfed wrote:
I’ve been on this forum for over a decade and have repeatedly doxxed myself, but it seems only now have people got it through their skulls where I am from. So it is a good time for me to perform a public service by answering questions related to NZ. Don’t ask me about contemporary politics or the stupid stuff portrayed on TV, because I think they are irrelevant and don’t care about them. But for other stuff, ask away.
Do you hate living New Zealand? If yes or no what would be things that you hate or like about it. What is the racial make up of the town/city you are in? Where are people at politically? And can you have a decent conversation with the average New Zealander?