Check out how modern the Middle East looks in Dubai!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Winston
Site Admin

Check out how modern the Middle East looks in Dubai!

Post by Winston »

Another thing that the US media never covers, anything that's positive about the Middle East! Suffice to say, everyone I know who's been there says it's peaceful, tranquil, and that they feel safer there than in the US even!

http://www.happierabroad.com/Dubailandiaeng.pps
Last edited by Winston on April 17th, 2011, 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Here is a nice site about Dubai and how swiftly the development there is taking place:

http://dubai.isnuts.googlepages.com/
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
EvilBaga
Freshman Poster

Post by EvilBaga »

Dubai is great.
If you are a foreigner from a strong country.

I grew up there. As much as I dislike Canada, Dubai deprives you of a basic form of dignity, so is much worse.

So, to repeat, its great if you're a foreigner from a strong country.
odbo
Veteran Poster

dubai and piers morgan

Post by odbo »

What a decadent society.. Well I hope the nouveau riche enjoys it while it lasts.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Check out how modern the Middle East looks in Dubai!

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
January 29th, 2008, 7:03 am
Another thing that the US media never covers, anything that's positive about the Middle East! Suffice to say, everyone I know who's been there says it's peaceful, tranquil, and that they feel safer there than in the US even!

http://www.happierabroad.com/Dubailandiaeng.pps
Winston I really love seeing photos of the modern skyline of Dubai. This city even has the world's tallest building (the Burj Khalifa)that was featured in the Mission Impossible 4 movie, the world's only 7-star hotel (the Burj Al Arab), and the world's largest shopping mall (Dubai Mall) with it's own indoor snow skiing!!! There's even a Hard Rock Café in Dubai!!! I really hope to visit this fascinating city very soon. Also, Winston Dubai has a world famous police force know for it's collection of exotic patrol cars which looks like something straight out of the video game "Need For Speed" such as the Aston Martin One-77, a Veyron Bugatti, Lamborghini Aventador LP-700-4, Audi R8, Bentley Continnetal GT, Nissan GTRs, Mercedes Benz SLS, Porsche Panamera, and the Mercedes Benz AMG G63 (Brabus).