Ghana: some info?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Ghana: some info?

Post by TheHunter »

Hi, how is the behaviour of the girls with the men? Is it true that they always ask you for money like in no other African country?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ghana: some info?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

In West Africa, there is almost always an expectation of some form of monetary support from Westerners (especially White ones). It is arguably the most transactional dating part of the world unless you are dating someone from the middle class or elites.

The income divide is far too great for it not to be this way. Ghana should be little different than the other countries of the region.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Hi friend, thanks a lot for your suggestion. If I don't disturb you I'd like to ask another question. Do know also other countries in Aftica? How would you compare Accra to Kampala? I know well Kampala and I'd like to know some behaviour of the girls in these two countries. I'd like to reach another nice city where girls are happy, cheerful and love sex like in Kampala. I like a lot girfriend experiences with the girls. Thanks again one.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

TheHunter wrote:
July 8th, 2019, 10:35 am
Hi friend, thanks a lot for your suggestion. If I don't disturb you I'd like to ask another question. Do know also other countries in Aftica? How would you compare Accra to Kampala? I know well Kampala and I'd like to know some behaviour of the girls in these two countries. I'd like to reach another nice city where girls are happy, cheerful and love sex like in Kampala. I like a lot girfriend experiences with the girls. Thanks again one.
Uganda is a different animal because it is not in West Africa, but Central which has a more recent and dramatic history of genocidal and homicidal bloodbaths. The HIV rates have been among the highest in the world, and the population is one of the youngest in the world. The British were not all that impressed with the people in Uganda as compared with other countries. Surprisingly, Kampala was voted as the best expat destination in Africa a few years back by Expat Insider. Go figure.....

I would have misgivings about Uganda because of the epigenetic fallout from the Adi Amin days. There are likely very crazy, angry, and sad people there as a result of generational traumas that take many generations to heal. Rwanda is right next door and I am sure many refugees from the genocide live in Uganda still. Those experiences impact a population greatly.

Ghana is bad too in terms of underdevelopment, but it seems to have benefitted more from its British colonial past. You might find that Ghanaians more closely resemble Western blacks in behavior and culture since many slaves in the New World came from what is today Ghana and the neighboring countries.

I would say visit both places and determine which suits you better.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Ok, thanks for your precious news. If you know both Uganda and Ghana, which girls of both countries are happiest, joyful and love sex more? I'm really curious to know better that difference of personality because I know ugandan girl and in my opinion it is hard to find other girls so happy and joyful in other african countries but I don't know other african countries.
thanks again one.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

TheHunter wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 2:20 pm
Ok, thanks for your precious news. If you know both Uganda and Ghana, which girls of both countries are happiest, joyful and love sex more? I'm really curious to know better that difference of personality because I know ugandan girl and in my opinion it is hard to find other girls so happy and joyful in other african countries but I don't know other african countries.
thanks again one.
I would not know for sure but Sub Saharan Africans tend to be among the happiest people on the planet oddly enough. Urban Nigerians tend to be very aggressive and pushy by reputation, but you cannot go wrong in terms of finding submissive women in poor African countries which are less sexually inhibited than Western countries. I was not looking for sex when I worked in Africa, but sex was always looking for me I can tell you. Employees, girls on the street did not pick up on the fact that I was not attracted to them (I like European women). If I was, I'd have 5 young wives living together with me now.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 3:22 pm
TheHunter wrote:
thanks again one.
I would not know for sure but Sub Saharan Africans tend to be among the happiest people on the planet oddly enough. Urban Nigerians tend to be very aggressive and pushy by reputation, but you cannot go wrong in terms of finding submissive women in poor African countries which are less sexually inhibited than Western countries. I was not looking for sex when I worked in Africa, but sex was always looking for me I can tell you. Employees, girls on the street did not pick up on the fact that I was not attracted to them (I like European women). If I was, I'd have 5 young wives living together with me now.
What about Madagascar?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neo wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 5:59 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 3:22 pm
TheHunter wrote:
thanks again one.
What about Madagascar?
Very mixed population with some rather attractive people. A buddy of mine married an Asian girl from Madagascar. But I have not had the chance to visit there.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Ghanian women are not bad. All the sex you want and they take care of the kids. Yes, some of them are very happy all the time. Their food, fufu and yams is crap. The rice, beans and tomato sauce they make is much better.

Nigerian women are the ones you want to avoid. Although, some of them are friendly too.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I think we all know that we should avoid Nigerians, both in Africa and in life, right?
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Yes friend, thanks for your precious news. All it is right but Uganda is a lot cheaper than Ghana for everything and if you think well it is better to reach Uganda again and again. ;) I remeber I gave some gifts for some girls (around $200 for one week with me), they were so happy. I think it is different in Ghana where life is more expensive.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

TheHunter wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 12:51 pm
Yes friend, thanks for your precious news. All it is right but Uganda is a lot cheaper than Ghana for everything and if you think well it is better to reach Uganda again and again. ;) I remeber I gave some gifts for some girls (around $200 for one week with me), they were so happy. I think it is different in Ghana where life is more expensive.
That's odd. Uganda is a landlocked country and in most landlocked countries things are more expensive.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Ghana is a lot more expensive. I searched it online. What a pity!
dinah7peters
Freshman Poster

Post by dinah7peters »

Thats normal on those girls in online but not generalized on all country i guess.