Tunisia is a great place to party with and sex beautiful arab girls.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Tunisia is a great place to party with and sex beautiful arab girls.

Post by willymonfrete »

Outcast9428 wrote:
October 11th, 2022, 12:45 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
October 11th, 2022, 12:37 pm
Cornfed wrote:
October 11th, 2022, 10:56 am
willymonfrete wrote:
October 11th, 2022, 10:35 am
There's no real validation in that.I want my flags,of all races.
Wanting validation is childish and in this case Satanic. Grow the hell up and/or stop pretending to be a Christian.
Nah,I get a ego boost when forbidden fruit women like me.f***ing a pretty pakistani muslim chick in 2015 will be forever a ego boost and make me proud of myself.

And arab/berber women are forbidden fruit and you only get one life,so just repent later.I also believe in free 'hypergrace',so It's not an issue for me.
I agree with Cornfed, wanting validation from skanks is pathetic. What the f**k is wrong with men nowadays?
It's not wanting validation from skanks,moreso than from pretty or the hottest women,who mostly are bimbo skanks.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Tsar wrote:
October 11th, 2022, 1:10 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
October 11th, 2022, 12:45 pm
I agree with Cornfed, wanting validation from skanks is pathetic. What the f**k is wrong with men nowadays?
I completely agree except I am more extreme. I view many non-virgin girls as skanks. The only true female validation comes from virgin girls in their prime years when they have many options but choose a specific guy for whatever reason. That's the only validation from a female.

Most modern men are brainwashed by the Jews and therefore degenerates. Only the lowest type of man gets validation from a notch count with skanks.
Virgin girls are like 2% among the 18+ population.Yeah,they're the best but the odds are stacked against you,especially if you want a white woman.

I go for looks,because I am sexually shallow and like to be sexually satisfied and fulfilled.

everybody is different.

you can bet I'd pick a cute sorority blonde like in my pfp that's had tons of dick for marriage,then a ugly african tribal virgin with a lip plate.

Russia and Eastern europe have good and hot women,but it's racist towards even slightly tanned europids like me(from the men,the women like us)and thus dangerous and not worth it.

Tell me where I can find hot blonde protestant or orthodox girls with low notch counts,since you clearly have a better option than what's available to men who want the best?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

willymonfrete wrote:
October 13th, 2022, 3:01 pm
Tell me where I can find hot blonde protestant or orthodox girls with low notch counts,since you clearly have a better option than what's available to men who want the best?
Easy. Break the rules.

Read my blog if you want to know more.

I can't talk about it on this forum anymore because it's a sensitive issue for Anglos and Jews and brainwashed modern people who deny reality.

I will have a 33%-50% chance at getting myself a virgin that's hot and desirable.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Tsar wrote:
October 13th, 2022, 4:08 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
October 13th, 2022, 3:01 pm
Easy. Break the rules.

Read my blog if you want to know more.

I can't talk about it on this forum anymore because it's a sensitive issue for Anglos and Jews and brainwashed modern people who deny reality.

I will have a 33%-50% chance at getting myself a virgin that's hot and desirable.
No :lol: I am not a ephebophile,if that's your advice.I had a 13 yr old gf who was white as a 14 yr old,I already experienced teen love.I got jbs approach me for relationship or marriage a few times very recently,but I denied all of them because I am not going to jail.

I even had a natural blonde gorgeous JB like me as a 16 yr old,but I was muslim and rejected her because I thought Allah was gonna send me to hell for fornication :lol:

recently had a 16 or 17 yr old blonde JB ask her brother to hook me up with her,but again...no jail for me.

I don't care about virginity.Just look like young blonde toni garrn and be a protestant or orthodox christian .