Winston's high blood pressure/hypertension problem

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
HappyGuy

Re: Winston's high blood pressure/hypertension problem

Post by HappyGuy »

yick wrote:
April 19th, 2021, 9:00 pm
Give Winebago some advice
I thought people in China were very health conscious. Don't they drink tea to burn calories and do Tai Chi and and eat small portions? Why isn't Winston like that? I suspect he wants to return stateside so he can use mobility scooters to do his grocery shopping. In Taiwan he's forced to walk through stores and apologize for knocking things over with his big belly. Is he one of the fattest men in Taiwan?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

HappyGuy wrote:
April 19th, 2021, 9:37 pm
yick wrote:
April 19th, 2021, 9:00 pm
Give Winebago some advice
I thought people in China were very health conscious. Don't they drink tea to burn calories and do Tai Chi and and eat small portions? Why isn't Winston like that? I suspect he wants to return stateside so he can use mobility scooters to do his grocery shopping. In Taiwan he's forced to walk through stores and apologize for knocking things over with his big belly. Is he one of the fattest men in Taiwan?
Winnie buzzing around Wal-Mart on a mobility scooter buying up all the lemon water in stock is a hilarious image :lol:
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

If he refuses to do 1 minute of light exercise there's not much to say. He seems to think he's perfect the way he is. Using an ab-wheel a few times a week or even curling a dumbell would give him visible results but he's so lazy.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

HappyGuy wrote:
April 19th, 2021, 10:46 pm
If he refuses to do 1 minute of light exercise there's not much to say. He seems to think he's perfect the way he is. Using an ab-wheel a few times a week or even curling a dumbell would give him visible results but he's so lazy.
You're right. This thread has been going on for over 10 years or more and whatever he thinks works actually doesn't.

His vegetarian (a diet without many vegetables... if any!) diet is also killing him.

Even the laziest people can do something to get fit instead of doing nothing.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
April 19th, 2021, 3:12 am
Winston wrote:
November 9th, 2007, 5:51 am
I have a question for anyone knowledgeable about hypertension (high blood pressure) and beta blockers.
House MD - an actual doctor - takes it upon himself to answer Winston's query and Winston ignores him because he didn't like his answer. :lol:
He's not a humble doctor, that's for sure. We all know that doctors are drug peddlers. They want to sell you drugs for life. That's why they say lies like "diabetes in incurable and has to be treated with drugs for life" when in reality there are people who have reversed diabetes. But truth isn't profitable of course. They want everything to be a life long condition. We all know that. Don't you yick? Do you lack common knowledge yick? Where is your critical thinking?

Even Hippocrates of the Hippocratic Oath, said "let food be thy medicine". Yet doctors never study nutrition or prescribe it. They are only interested in drugs. No surprise there.

We all know the medical industry is CORRUPT so you gotta take what they say with a grain of salt. These days, everythings is corrupt and a mixture of truth and lies. Every wise person knows this. Don't you yick?

Btw, the Cardiologist above I posted is a doctor too, he says high blood pressure is a myth. Did you see his video? Why isn't he just as credible as HouseMD? At least he puts his face out there, whereas HouseMD does not.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
April 19th, 2021, 3:47 am
I think your problem is that you're not eating enough protein with your vegetarian/vegan diet. Your heart is a muscle and you are replacing the calories you would get from protein sources with sugar and white flour.

What helped me - because I exercise a lot - is change up my carb sources, so I eat a lot of buckwheat, bulgur wheat,
quinoa, polenta and sweet potatoes and eat pasta and white rice once every so often or substitute it for brown rice.

I also upped my vegetable intake as well. Surely there are veggies you don't mind eating and then you can up them - start with onions and green peppers and then add spinach, eggplant etc.

Do you cook your own food? If you do then you should be able to control your sodium and fat intake a lot better if you are buying outside or eating ready made meals/junk.

And you're getting to the age where you won't be able to have a hard on anymore so forget about shagging because you won't be able to do it because you won't be waking up with a stiffy - I mean, you can still save it but you don't have long because if you become to old to start exercising then you're f***ed! All you need for now is an exercise bike and just go on it for ten minutes a day.

Get yourself a good protein powder - there are loads of vegan protein powders on the market - soy, pea protein and other types... replace one of your meals with a protein shake, add some fruit with it - breakfast - omelette with vegetables cooked in olive oil, tea time - tuna and sweet potato mash with veggies - do ten minutes on an exercise bike and up it one minute a week - if you don't do something now then you're going to be in serious f***ing trouble - heart attack, stroke etc.

You have had some really amazing advice by more than one poster on this thread and all you have done is argue with them! :lol:
Who says I eat sugar and white flour? I'm not dumb. Do you think that's all I eat everyday? Can I send you on Skype pictures of what I eat everyday? Then you will see. I eat healthy vegetables and brown rice. Very small snacks. Very little sugar. My meals are very healthy. And plus I try to eat one meal a day only, or one and a half.

Yes there is a debate about protein. Some say vegetarians don't get enough protein because plant protein lacks amino acids. However that is hotly debated and many experts say it's not true. Who you gonna believe?

Regardless, I do eat eggs, so I'm not vegan. And I take fish oil supplements with Omega 3 now, so I imagine I'm getting fish protein from that. So I do compensate for it.

I am not arguing. Just telling the truth. You seem to imagine the worst about me, as though I know nothing about eating healthy and only eat junk food all day. Why? That's baseless.

I am planning to order some whey protein too. I read that it's made of milk, so it's not vegan and animal sourced.

I do often wake up with hard ons in the morning. Don't you? I take really good supplements of course, like fulvic acid in the form of shilajit. They are very good for anti-aging and give you hard ons. Try them and see!

Btw, the medical establishment says that high blood pressure is genetic, not a result of lifestyle or diet. Do you believe that? If so, what does eating healthy have to do with it then?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 2:01 am
HappyGuy wrote:
You're right. This thread has been going on for over 10 years or more and whatever he thinks works actually doesn't.

His vegetarian (a diet without many vegetables... if any!) diet is also killing him.

Who says I don't eat vegetables? Your memory must suck or you are mixing me up with someone else. I never said that. Of course I eat vegetables and tofu and a bunch of other healthy stuff. I also drink chlorella and wheatgrass and take moringa powder capsules too. Chlorella, spirulina, and moringa are the top green superfoods in the world. Do you even take them? I have a whole thread about them here about the top superfoods. Didn't you see it? You are mixing me up with someone else I don't even know. I never said I do nothing, that's your imagination.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HappyGuy wrote:
I take walks in the park all the time. What do you mean? I also practice my kung fu and karate too. And in Thailand or Philippines I walk for hours a day. You are putting words into my mouth because you like to imagine the worst. That's the hallmark of a negative mindset. You should be more balanced.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 4:12 am
yick wrote:
Winston wrote:
I have a question for anyone knowledgeable about hypertension (high blood pressure) and beta blockers.
House MD - an actual doctor - takes it upon himself to answer Winston's query and Winston ignores him because he didn't like his answer. :lol:
He's not a humble doctor, that's for sure. We all know that doctors are drug peddlers. They want to sell you drugs for life. That's why they say lies like "diabetes in incurable and has to be treated with drugs for life" when in reality there are people who have reversed diabetes. But truth isn't profitable of course. They want everything to be a life long condition. We all know that. Don't you yick? Do you lack common knowledge yick? Where is your critical thinking?

Even Hippocrates of the Hippocratic Oath, said "let food be thy medicine". Yet doctors never study nutrition or prescribe it. They are only interested in drugs. No surprise there.

We all know the medical industry is CORRUPT so you gotta take what they say with a grain of salt. These days, everythings is corrupt and a mixture of truth and lies. Every wise person knows this. Don't you yick?

Btw, the Cardiologist above I posted is a doctor too, he says high blood pressure is a myth. Did you see his video? Why isn't he just as credible as HouseMD? At least he puts his face out there, whereas HouseMD does not.
Except he didn't offer you a solution that had anything to do with drugs - in fact, he did the opposite and offered you a solution of eating better and exercise which you completely ignored, by the way, how did the lemon oil solution work out?

Blood pressure is obviously real and can kill you - it is one of the biggest killers of people in the developed world.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 4:17 am
yick wrote:
April 19th, 2021, 3:47 am
I think your problem is that you're not eating enough protein with your vegetarian/vegan diet. Your heart is a muscle and you are replacing the calories you would get from protein sources with sugar and white flour.

What helped me - because I exercise a lot - is change up my carb sources, so I eat a lot of buckwheat, bulgur wheat,
quinoa, polenta and sweet potatoes and eat pasta and white rice once every so often or substitute it for brown rice.

I also upped my vegetable intake as well. Surely there are veggies you don't mind eating and then you can up them - start with onions and green peppers and then add spinach, eggplant etc.

Do you cook your own food? If you do then you should be able to control your sodium and fat intake a lot better if you are buying outside or eating ready made meals/junk.

And you're getting to the age where you won't be able to have a hard on anymore so forget about shagging because you won't be able to do it because you won't be waking up with a stiffy - I mean, you can still save it but you don't have long because if you become to old to start exercising then you're f***ed! All you need for now is an exercise bike and just go on it for ten minutes a day.

Get yourself a good protein powder - there are loads of vegan protein powders on the market - soy, pea protein and other types... replace one of your meals with a protein shake, add some fruit with it - breakfast - omelette with vegetables cooked in olive oil, tea time - tuna and sweet potato mash with veggies - do ten minutes on an exercise bike and up it one minute a week - if you don't do something now then you're going to be in serious f***ing trouble - heart attack, stroke etc.

You have had some really amazing advice by more than one poster on this thread and all you have done is argue with them! :lol:
Who says I eat sugar and white flour? I'm not dumb. Do you think that's all I eat everyday? Can I send you on Skype pictures of what I eat everyday? Then you will see. I eat healthy vegetables and brown rice. Very small snacks. Very little sugar. My meals are very healthy. And plus I try to eat one meal a day only, or one and a half.

Yes there is a debate about protein. Some say vegetarians don't get enough protein because plant protein lacks amino acids. However that is hotly debated and many experts say it's not true. Who you gonna believe?

Regardless, I do eat eggs, so I'm not vegan. And I take fish oil supplements with Omega 3 now, so I imagine I'm getting fish protein from that. So I do compensate for it.

I am not arguing. Just telling the truth. You seem to imagine the worst about me, as though I know nothing about eating healthy and only eat junk food all day. Why? That's baseless.

I am planning to order some whey protein too. I read that it's made of milk, so it's not vegan and animal sourced.

I do often wake up with hard ons in the morning. Don't you? I take really good supplements of course, like fulvic acid in the form of shilajit. They are very good for anti-aging and give you hard ons. Try them and see!

Btw, the medical establishment says that high blood pressure is genetic, not a result of lifestyle or diet. Do you believe that? If so, what does eating healthy have to do with it then?
You eat white sugar and flour though eh? Look, if you ate healthy vegetables and brown rice on a daily basis then you wouldn't be obese - you might still have high blood pressure as that can be hereditary but you could improve the actual symptoms of what you have.

If you buy some whey protein and use it for breakfast or lunch, you would be doing yourself a big favour. Stick to it and have your other two meals, that would be a great start to improving your conditions.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 4:22 am
yick wrote:
HappyGuy wrote:

Who says I don't eat vegetables? Your memory must suck or you are mixing me up with someone else. I never said that. Of course I eat vegetables and tofu and a bunch of other healthy stuff. I also drink chlorella and wheatgrass and take moringa powder capsules too. Chlorella, spirulina, and moringa are the top green superfoods in the world. Do you even take them? I have a whole thread about them here about the top superfoods. Didn't you see it? You are mixing me up with someone else I don't even know. I never said I do nothing, that's your imagination.
You wrote up somewhere that you eat popcorn and white bread which isn't unbelievable - do I take those supplements? No because I cook my own food and I eat fresh vegetables two to three times a day. I do take maca though which is a superfood and I put it in my whey protein shake before my weight training.

If you had a diet of tofu, brown rice and only ate once a day, this thread would not exist and it would be nice if you at least acknowledged all the posters on here who gave you great advice about what to do about your problem instead of blowing them off as you know better, you obviously don't - did your lemon oil stratergy work? No - it didn't.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 5:29 am
Winston wrote:
yick wrote:
Winston wrote:

Except he didn't offer you a solution that had anything to do with drugs - in fact, he did the opposite and offered you a solution of eating better and exercise which you completely ignored, by the way, how did the lemon oil solution work out?

Blood pressure is obviously real and can kill you - it is one of the biggest killers of people in the developed world.
Dude I already eat healthy and have been for several years. How did I not take his advice? Why you so dumb? Did I not take advice by not eating healthy and deliberately eating unhealthy? No one would do that, especially not a wise intellectual like me who studies philosophy and religion all day. Duh. Maybe you are projecting yourself onto others?

It seems you are building up straw mans in your mind so you can easily knock them down. Thus it's your own bullying fantasy. I don't understand why people do that. It's illogical.

Are you sure the vaccine shot you got didn't mess you up and turn you into a zombie or mind controlled bot of the NWO? lol

What lemon oil solution? That was back in 2014. Lemon is good for you yeah. And does have health benefits. Any health site will tell you that. But it doesn't mean it can cure high blood pressure.

Btw, doctors say hypertension is genetic, and may not be cured even by diet and exercise. Have you considered that? You believe everything they say right?

Check your Skype. I sent you photos of my daily meals and good quality supplements that I take. So you can see that your morbid fantasies don't match reality. Again, you build up straw mans in your own mind to knock them down.

Why are you negative and like to bring people down? Why not uplift people with positive energy?

It seems people are in extremes these days, not a healthy balance. They are either too positive and fake, or too negative and jaded like the guys on this forum. Why not be a healthy balance instead? Why is everything in extremes?

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 5:58 am
yick wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 5:29 am
Winston wrote:
yick wrote:
Winston wrote:

Dude I already eat healthy and have been for several years. How did I not take his advice? Why you so dumb? Did I not take advice by not eating healthy and deliberately eating unhealthy? No one would do that, especially not a wise intellectual like me who studies philosophy and religion all day. Duh. Maybe you are projecting yourself onto others?

It seems you are building up straw mans in your mind so you can easily knock them down. Thus it's your own bullying fantasy. I don't understand why people do that. It's illogical.

Are you sure the vaccine shot you got didn't mess you up and turn you into a zombie or mind controlled bot of the NWO? lol

What lemon oil solution? That was back in 2014. Lemon is good for you yeah. And does have health benefits. Any health site will tell you that. But it doesn't mean it can cure high blood pressure.

Btw, doctors say hypertension is genetic, and may not be cured even by diet and exercise. Have you considered that? You believe everything they say right?

Check your Skype. I sent you photos of my daily meals and good quality supplements that I take. So you can see that your morbid fantasies don't match reality. Again, you build up straw mans in your own mind to knock them down.

Why are you negative and like to bring people down? Why not uplift people with positive energy?

It seems people are in extremes these days, not a healthy balance. They are either too positive and fake, or too negative and jaded like the guys on this forum. Why not be a healthy balance instead? Why is everything in extremes?
He said diet and exercise - and you made a ton of excuses why you can't do exercise. So, if you took his advice then you ought to apologise to him for calling him a 'know-it'-all' and 'arrogant' now you are saying he was right all along and that you took (some) of his advice. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 5:33 am
You eat white sugar and flour though eh? Look, if you ate healthy vegetables and brown rice on a daily basis then you wouldn't be obese - you might still have high blood pressure as that can be hereditary but you could improve the actual symptoms of what you have.

If you buy some whey protein and use it for breakfast or lunch, you would be doing yourself a big favour. Stick to it and have your other two meals, that would be a great start to improving your conditions.
How do I eat white sugar and flour? See the photos I sent you on Skype. Sometimes I will eat crackers or chips or some snack yeah. But it's just a bite or two after a meal for dessert. I certainly don't eat much of that stuff. Yes I eat healthy vegetables and brown rice. See the photos I sent you on Skype. I try to snack on fruits only. I also eat eggs and take fish oil supplements too, so that compensates for lack of protein.

I just ordered some whey protein from iherb, where I get my supplements from. They have a sale on it now. 12 dollars for 1 lb of whey protein. See below.

https://www.iherb.com/pr/California-Gol ... 6-oz/71031

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 5:36 am
Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 4:22 am
yick wrote:
HappyGuy wrote:

You wrote up somewhere that you eat popcorn and white bread which isn't unbelievable - do I take those supplements? No because I cook my own food and I eat fresh vegetables two to three times a day. I do take maca though which is a superfood and I put it in my whey protein shake before my weight training.

If you had a diet of tofu, brown rice and only ate once a day, this thread would not exist and it would be nice if you at least acknowledged all the posters on here who gave you great advice about what to do about your problem instead of blowing them off as you know better, you obviously don't - did your lemon oil stratergy work? No - it didn't.
In America I ate some white bread. But not unusual amounts. Just normal amounts. Two slides for a sandwhich. When I got depressed I may have eaten more. But that's not usual. Popcorn is not unhealthy as long as you use natural ingredients.

I told you, hypertension may be genetic. And some people's body doesn't like to lose weight, even if they eat little. Even the BBC Horizon program about fat said that, as part of its series debunking myths about fat people lacking discipline.

Acknowledge what? Anyone can say "go diet and exercise". You don't need an expert to say that. An average layperson could say that. That's not anything special to acknowledge. I can tell you to diet and exercise too. Where is the special advice that is above board? What are you referring to?

The lemon oil thing was an experiment. I never said it would lower blood pressure for sure. It was just a trial. Part of life is trying different things out. Everyone does that. Why you being so negative and hard about that and trying to pounce on that? I'd hate to be your son, and I pity anyone who has to be your son someday. All you do is bash and UNFAIRLY too, as if you are fishing for things to bring people down. Classic bully mentality. Sign of a person with no true inner strength, so he needs to put others down unfairly. It's toxic man. Usually Brits are mild mannered and act like gentlemen, not toxic like that.