How come the richest elites live longer and don't get terminal illnesses?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Re: How come the richest elites live longer and don't get terminal illnesses?

Post by have2fly »

Because cancer is a scam. I believe we have huge rates of cancer because no one really wants to know or look for the cause. Cancer research is multi-billion dollar industry that only looks for treatments, not for the roots of the issue. Can you imagine they will come out and say "stop kissing your dogs because you will get cancer from toxocara". Oh no! What will millions of those single women do when they learn they cannot have sex with their dogs? What will pet food industry do? Cancer rates start dropping and all those private research clinics will lose millions of dollars in funding.

1. We add fluoride to drinking water for no reason at all. People get enough fluoride from their tooth paste. High amount of fluoride is known as poison. There was a recent hack that tried to raise minimum fluoride levels 10 times at some American city water treatment plant. The articles clearly mentioned it could lead to people getting poisoned. But no one questioned why do we add poison to our water in the first place?

“Drinking fluoridated water keeps teeth strong and reduces cavities, resulting in less pain, fewer fillings or teeth pulled, and fewer missed days of work and school,” said Karen Hacker, MD, MPH, Director of CDC’s National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion." (Sure, you keep people's teeth strong and their brains damaged).
https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021 ... ation.html

"Acute fluoride poisoning produces a clinical syndrome characterized by nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and paresthesias. In May 1992, excess fluoride in one of two public water systems serving a village in Alaska caused an outbreak of acute fluoride poisoning."
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/N ... 1133300203

2. Junk food with "plastic" additives. American store shelves are literally filled with packaged foods loaded with preservatives, MSG, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, artificial taste, artificial scent etc. We are literally eating unknown substances daily believing fake flavors and fake taste and most people have no idea. There are huge corporations that manufacture fake flavors, they supply Burger King with a fake smoky flavor for example.
https://www.synergytaste.com/

3. Bacteria, mold, fungi, parasites. Alternative medicine and Chinese medicine place a large emphasis on so many other areas outside of the scope of our "traditional" American healthcare. Dogs spread toxocara, cats spread toxoplasma parasites. Both are highly contagious parasites that destroy human life slowly inside. They are extremely hard to diagnose and no one ever tests for them in the U.S. until it is too late.
In fact we do not have infectious disease hospitals in the U.S. It is absolutely crazy. Every European country has a network of infectious disease hospitals, but we don't have any of them here. Why? Did Americans suddenly get rid of all infections? Therefore, millions of Americans live undiagnosed because doctors do not even care to check anything out of the ordinary, until it is too late. Every single health-related testing, doctor visit or hospital stay is only affordable for the top 10% of the very rich because even middle class Americans cannot afford it, even when they have good insurance. I recently went for endoscopy in the U.S., I have good health insurance, but I still ended up paying $800 copay and I already met my annual deductible. You can get a week worth of hospital stay in many Asian countries for $800. I don't understand why Americans do not travel overseas for medical tourism? Indian hospitals cost a fraction of what we pay here. International health insurance covers 100% of medical expenses without copays and deductibles and it is cheap.

This vegan guy has no idea, but these worms float in drinking water as invisible cysts ready to pop when they get to human stomach. Dogs, cats, animals in general spread them around.

Worms in drinking water in Texas

Michael Moore is not exactly my favorite director, but his movie Sicko was eye-opening besides that weird Cuba scene which was actually fake. It made a lot of noise when it came out, but nothing changed. American healthcare is private, but where is the price? Can you imagine going to any retail store buying new TV without seeing prices? How do they get away with it in our country? Google any hospital in Eastern Europe, you will be able to find an official price list for their services. Why can't I find any official prices at American hospitals? They are all private, I want to shop around. Who let them hide their prices? How did American healthcare industry brainwash the population that hospitals can hide their prices and charge whatever they want? SCAM!

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: How come the richest elites live longer and don't get terminal illnesses?

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
September 21st, 2010, 2:06 pm
Do you notice that the top elites and royal bloodlines seem to live longer and don't seem to get terminal illnesses like cancer or die from it?

Why is that? Is it cause they have some secret cure that they won't share with the rest of the world?

If so, how come Ronald Reagan got alzheimers? Wasn't he one of the elite since he attended Bohemian Grove?
Um, think. Cancer affects a lot of poor and middle class people.

If you read millionaire next door or have common sense a lot of middle class people don't spend lavish on traveling, they are opposed to being happier abroad.

Even rich people with cancer, such as Steve Jobs and Paul Allen, are too busy, they spend a lot of time in one country all the time. So as John McCain and even Joe Biden who is at risk for cancer.

Elites illuminati etc by definition have to be in many different countries so they don't get cancer, it also depends on their approach, jobs didn't understand that carrot juice is useless. In contrast bill gates is frequently at Africa for trips for example so he never gets cancer. It depends, figureheads I mentioned McCain and Biden, are frequently in the same country

The word cancer was originated from observation of crabs "to not relocate"
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.