Why has my memory gone to shit?!

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Why has my memory gone to shit?!

Post by Winston »

What is going on? I can't remember things I have to do and it is becoming more stressful to try to remember things.

I can't write everything down either, because when I try to, I forget what I was going to write down, which only comes back to me when I'm doing something else. Is something in my subconscious working against me?

I also can't type anymore. Every other word I type a wrong key. And my typing speed has gone way down too. It hurts my fingers, which feel numb, to try to type too!

And after 20 minutes of looking at the screen, my eyes become sore and vision blurry!

What is going on? Do I have some disorder, or am I just zoned out?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Stop masturbating you idiot, that's why you're like that.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why has my memory gone to shit?!

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:What is going on? I can't remember things I have to do and it is becoming more stressful to try to remember things.

I can't write everything down either, because when I try to, I forget what I was going to write down, which only comes back to me when I'm doing something else. Is something in my subconscious working against me?

I also can't type anymore. Every other word I type a wrong key. And my typing speed has gone way down too. It hurts my fingers, which feel numb, to try to type too!

And after 20 minutes of looking at the screen, my eyes become sore and vision blurry!

You have a disease. Its progressive, gradually debilitating, affects all of us, and ultimately ends in death. Its known as aging.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:What is going on? I can't remember things I have to do and it is becoming more stressful to try to remember things.

You have a disease. Its progressive, gradually debilitating, affects all of us, and ultimately ends in death. Its known as aging.
Yeah but why do others older than me, like you and momopi, not have this problem? And why did it occur so suddenly and drastically? You don't get tired like that, right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

well-informed wrote:Stop masturbating you idiot, that's why you're like that.
Why do you think masturbating causes all this? According to what source?

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Rock wrote:You have a disease. Its progressive, gradually debilitating, affects all of us, and ultimately ends in death. Its known as aging.
I've had the same symptoms and I was a teenager.

Too much masturbation, diabetes, carbohydrate addiction, dehydration, insomnia, all lead to symptoms of lethargy in both mind and body. There are too many contributing factors, maybe you should try to improve your lifestyle in general instead of focusing on avoiding one thing. It also could be over-exposure to EMR which I have a lot of experience in. First of all you need to get an external keyboard and mouse and stop sitting so close to the laptop. The emf levels on a laptop keyboard can be over 100 milligauss where as an external keyboard or ball-mouse emits no radiation or 1-2 milligauss if it's an optical mouse. Mankind lived for thousands of years in balance with nature and now within the last 100 alternating current appeared. There's no reason to put stress on yourself when it's easily avoidable. Your body is an electromagnetic organism and the short-term effects of emr are the same as not enough sleep; loss of memory, achy muscles, ADD symptoms.

Don't use wi-fi if it's possible to use ethernet cable. Yes unless you live in the countryside or have lead paint on your walls you are exposed to signals traveling through the air. But the density is very low and thus the effect on your body is minimal. Radiation rises the closer to you are to the antenna (such as the internal one in your laptop or cellphone), and the levels increase ten-fold when you get within a foot.

People do some remarkably idiotic things with this technology like put a wireless router right next to their bed, and then an iPhone 4G under their pillow and wonder why they get headaches and can't sleep.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

1. Stop spending too much time in front of the computer.
2. Go out and exercise more. Join a gym and go for a swim.
3. Try taking daily vitamin and fish oil supplements (or the vegetarian version of omega-3).

I use a Franklin Day Planner. Every week I write down my daily tasks for M-F and rank them A-B-C in order of importance, then check them off as I finish them. They have a lot of different styles, you can browse them on their web site (or buy a cheaper generic day planner):

http://store.franklinplanner.com/store/index.jsp?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

S_Corwin wrote:Forgetfulness, lethargy, and blurry vision are all symptoms of diabetes. As a fat guy, you are at high risk for the disease, and may even have it. I've seen a lot of Chinese guys, and they generally don't look fat -- so what's your story, Winston? How did you end up defying people's expectations of what a vegetarian looks like?
But I recently had my blood sugar tested, and the results were normal. In fact, my liver GPT and GOT have gone down to being normal now, after 3 weeks of taking natural medicine for it. Either that, or my test results were mixed up with someone else's. It's unusual to have all those high readings to drastically go down like that. I have also lost more weight too.

But diabetes does run in my family though.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

odbo wrote:
Rock wrote:You have a disease. Its progressive, gradually debilitating, affects all of us, and ultimately ends in death. Its known as aging.
I've had the same symptoms and I was a teenager.

Too much masturbation, diabetes, carbohydrate addiction, dehydration, insomnia, all lead to symptoms of lethargy in both mind and body. There are too many contributing factors, maybe you should try to improve your lifestyle in general instead of focusing on avoiding one thing. It also could be over-exposure to EMR which I have a lot of experience in. First of all you need to get an external keyboard and mouse and stop sitting so close to the laptop. The emf levels on a laptop keyboard can be over 100 milligauss where as an external keyboard or ball-mouse emits no radiation or 1-2 milligauss if it's an optical mouse. Mankind lived for thousands of years in balance with nature and now within the last 100 alternating current appeared. There's no reason to put stress on yourself when it's easily avoidable. Your body is an electromagnetic organism and the short-term effects of emr are the same as not enough sleep; loss of memory, achy muscles, ADD symptoms.

Don't use wi-fi if it's possible to use ethernet cable. Yes unless you live in the countryside or have lead paint on your walls you are exposed to signals traveling through the air. But the density is very low and thus the effect on your body is minimal. Radiation rises the closer to you are to the antenna (such as the internal one in your laptop or cellphone), and the levels increase ten-fold when you get within a foot.

People do some remarkably idiotic things with this technology like put a wireless router right next to their bed, and then an iPhone 4G under their pillow and wonder why they get headaches and can't sleep.
Why do you say masturbation causes such symptoms? Based on what source? Interestingly enough, long ago one of my cousins was a Chinese herbal doctor, and he told me that I should stop masturbating so much. I was shocked and asked him how he knew I did that. He told me that I kept seeing black dots hover near me, as I told him, and kept trying to swat them away. Then he showed me a Chinese health book based on energy/chi. In it, he showed me some diagrams about people seeing black dots in the corner of their vision, as a result of masturbating.

I was quite shocked at this, because Western medical science said that masturbation was harmless. But I knew it wasn't because every time I masturbated before playing tennis, I would always get tired and have trouble breathing when I played. Every time.

But these symptoms started happening when Winter weather started, so many it has something to do with temperature change?

Sheesh. It took me a long time just to write this post. That's terrible.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Running and other cardiovascular exercise helps a lot. It regulates your dopamine levels and keeps your mind sharp and your body reacts better towards stress. You look terribly out of shape Winston. Other people have said the same thing. I'm guessing that you must eat a lot of sweets, drink sugary beverages, or something to keep your weight up like that on a vegetarian diet.

I've seen guys who drive around in taxis all day sucking down nasty fried foods who look to be in better shape.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston wrote:Why do you say masturbation causes such symptoms? Based on what source? Interestingly enough, long ago one of my cousins was a Chinese herbal doctor, and he told me that I should stop masturbating so much. I was shocked and asked him how he knew I did that. He told me that I kept seeing black dots hover near me, as I told him, and kept trying to swat them away. Then he showed me a Chinese health book based on energy/chi. In it, he showed me some diagrams about people seeing black dots in the corner of their vision, as a result of masturbating.

I was quite shocked at this, because Western medical science said that masturbation was harmless. But I knew it wasn't because every time I masturbated before playing tennis, I would always get tired and have trouble breathing when I played. Every time.

But these symptoms started happening when Winter weather started, so many it has something to do with temperature change?

Sheesh. It took me a long time just to write this post. That's terrible.
When I started masturbating 3 or 4 times a day for a week as a test I quickly developed bald spots (random parts of my hair formed holes) and then my scalp started thinning in general. The medical establishment assures men there are no links with ejaculation and male pattern baldness, which upon asking other men's experiences is frankly bullshit! Baldness is linked to stress and testosterone. Anyways when I was jerking off a lot, by the end of the week I started getting blurry vision and black spots which never happened to me before.

"Western medicine" in the 19th - 21st century is really Jewish medicine. The white man has a history of seers and healers, and the Jews have definitely perverted the foundation for modern medicine which goes back to ancient Greece. Remember “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.� Hippocrates, 460 B.C. How does that work with GMO's, corn-syrup and MSG? By the way I've read that the Babylonians were into studying peoples auras.

Chinese medicine's concepts of chi and energy is rooted in solid science, you'd only have to swap for modern terms. The healing phenomenon can be measured as electromagnetic fields and current, although it's very complex and there is no money going into this area of study. Big pharma has an interest in keeping medicine chemical based, while keeping everyone completely ignorant of the electric component which is as at least as important for the functions of the body. If you want to discharge after a long sit at the computer, stand on aluminium foil without shoes on for up to 3 minutes. If you've got one of those headaches where it feels like there's too much blood up there, you might just need to discharge.

And Winston, if you can't be bothered to exercise, can you at least look into doing Qi Gong or Tai Chi?
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

What do you mean who's the source, i'm the source. Wanking yourself 3-4 times a day isn't healthy you dumbass do you not realize that. Get your fatass up already and exercise.

You are grossly out of shape and you look horrible physically. You always say you're losing weight and yet you still look like an ugly asian whale
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

Too much computer or maybe you are getting old. :? Maybe cause you are a men it happening to you. Women's memory is much better.
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner