4 non gym exercise to get a great body

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
royaldude
Freshman Poster

4 non gym exercise to get a great body

Post by royaldude »

i hate the gym it sucks and its not necessary to get in shape. heres what i do.

i only own 3 workout tools. the perfect pushup tool, it helps my form, and gives my wrists a break, one hand dumbell (just add weight as you need) and gloves

my workout,

pushups 10 reps with 2 min between reps as many i can do with good form

bicep curls 1-2 min between reps 6 reps as many i can do in good form to help yourself from cheating do this with your back against the wall

bodyweight squats till exaustion

finally the back bridge hold for 2 or so minutes. work up to this so begin with wall bridges

this workout is incredibly effective. and is tuff to do. here are the muscles worked
pushups, chest, tricep and shoulders
bicep curl bicep
squat, all leg muscles plus your butt
back bridge your back

BUT THE SECRET TO GREAT BODY IS DIET SO EAT PALEO(I WILL COMMENT ON THIS IN OTHER POST) AND I ONLY WORKOUT TWICE A WEEK YOUR BODY CANNOT GROW WITHOUT REST. SO GET SLEEP the only SUPPLEMENT I TAKE IS PROTEIN SHAKE WITH 5-10 GRAMS OF CREATINE POST WORK OUT

ALSO BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP AND WHEN I AM ON AN EMPTY STOMACH I TAKE BROMELAINE NATURAL SUPPLEMENT MADE FROM PINEAPLLE IT HELPS INFLATION IN YOUR MUSCLES. NO HARM AND CLINICAL STUDIES SHOW IT HELPS KILL CANCER
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If you were going to do just a few exercises to keep in shape they should be compound exercises that involve the whole body between them. A good combination I used for a time when I didn't have access to a was chin-ups, dips and jumping squats. Your routine could use some sort of pulling/rowing exercise.
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

hey cornfed i agree its not perfect but its more abotut keeping it simple and also needing as little equipment as possible. look i love compound exercises made possible thru bodyweight but i have a weird pyschology where i want to keep my possessions to a minimum so buying alot of equipment isnt in the cards. if i tried to put pull up bars in my apartment it would involve drilling into walls between doors as the owners wouldnt like it. how else could i do rowing motion with little equipment any thoughts?
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

All you need to do rows is a weight of some sort. For example you could do one-armed rows with a heavy duty plastic bag filled with tap water, as is common in prison.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:If you were going to do just a few exercises to keep in shape they should be compound exercises that involve the whole body between them. A good combination I used for a time when I didn't have access to a was chin-ups, dips and jumping squats. Your routine could use some sort of pulling/rowing exercise.
Like it, gonna do it.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Good tips. Sounds like a version of the workout I do, Convict conditioning.

Here's the workout:

Pushups
Bodyweight Squats
Handstand Pushups
Pullups
Back Bridging
Leg Raises

You build a powerful body, not a big bulking one. Plus, foreign women LOVE the lean hard look. It's a win-win here and you get in great shape.

Too many men are fooled by the media thinking Big Bulky muscles will get American women interested. Women like a man's scent and these bodyweight exercises help you get a natural, strong scent!
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men