Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen Therapy: The Miracle Cure For All Diseases?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Diseases?

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 8:05 pm
MrMan wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 9:19 am
@Winston
If you, like me, have forgotten how to balance equations, which we learned in chemistry, here is a quote on what happens to hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) when it comes into contact with hydrochloric acid, which happens to be secreted in the stomach:

From: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1644222 ... t%20mixing.
. The hydrochloric acid catalyzes an exothermic decomposition of hydrogen peroxide into oxygen and water. The accumulation of heat and non-condensable gas increases temperature and pressure in this reaction process always lead to runaway reaction and accident owing to inadvertent mixing.
That's what HouseMD was saying. It releases heat and turns into oxygen and water. He presented papers arguing for the need for anti-oxidents.

According to the following site, hydrogen peroxide poured on a cut not only destroys the cell walls of bacteria, but also human cells. Do you want that in your bloodstream?
https://www.livescience.com/33061-why-d ... 0electrons.
I dont understand your point. Of course h202 gets converted into oxygen in the body, which in turn gets used by the body for self repair and to eliminate bacteria. Oxygen is good for you so the more you have the better right? Your body will make use of it. It seems to work.
Based on my fuzzy recollection of chemistry, O2 is a nice stable molecule. O1 is unstable and looking for something to bind with. H2O2, hydrogen peroxide likes to break down into H2O and O1. Even sunlight causes it to do so. Hence the dark brown bottles used for storage. Put the stuff into your bloodstream, and you should expect destructive chemical reactions.
No one drinks h202 directly. That's a straw man. Its diluted in water first so its not toxic.
That doesn't make sense. If you drink very small quantities of it, it might not hurt you... that much. Just a few cells hurt here or there. It doesn't make much difference.... unless you do it a lot.
If you follow the links i posted above in this thread it explains it all clearly and answers your questions. Clearly you did not follow the links or videos. If you did you'd know that its already been addressed and answered.
I recall watching some videos way back when the topic was raised. I didn't find the evidence compelling as I recall. Maybe...maybe H2O2 directly touching a mouth or throat cancer could destroy cancer at a faster rate than it destroys cells. I'm not saying that is the case, but it makes sense that it could be.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 8:05 pm
I dont understand your point. Of course h202 gets converted into oxygen in the body, which in turn gets used by the body for self repair and to eliminate bacteria. Oxygen is good for you so the more you have the better right? Your body will make use of it. It seems to work.
We breathe in O2. It's been many decades since I studied chemistry, but I seem to recall that H2O2 is a kind of unstable molecule that likes to break down into H2O and O1. That's water and O1. The air we breathe is O2, a nice stable molecule. But O1 is unstable and seeks to find something to bond with, which can translate into destroying cell walls and other types of damage.
No one drinks h202 directly. That's a straw man. Its diluted in water first so its not toxic.
From the evidence presented, the small quantities ingested probably turn into heat and water. But if you drank a lot at one time, it could be damaging. And if it did actually get into the blood, then you have O1 in the blood causing damage as it bonds to molecules. Maybe it combines with other O2 molecules other H2O2 molecules are releasing, or it might bind with something in the blood. Again, that is from my fuzzy memory of chemistry.
If you follow the links i posted above in this thread it explains it all clearly and answers your questions. Clearly you did not follow the links or videos. If you did you'd know that its already been addressed and answered.
As I recall, the information presented wasn't all that convincing, some anecdotal data and some other information. It might be that H2O2 is effective in direct contact with a mouth or throat cancer if it kills cancer cells on contact faster than it kills regular cells. Cancer cells may not be as neatly enclosed in skin like healthy tissue.

I use H2O2 on my toothbrush and occasionally brush my tongue with it or use it as a mouth rinse. I'm not against it. It's useful for a number of things.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Saving my post here in case it gets deleted.

http://www.cpaptalk.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 4#p1367374
palerider wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 5:17 am
WWu777 wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 5:07 am
WWu777 wrote:
I've heard fantastic things about oxygen, such as that in the Old Testament Bible, people lived up to 900 years because the Earth had a lot more oxygen back then, and that's how dinosaurs were able to get so big, as well
You heard wrong.
WWu777 wrote:
as plants
Plants don't consume oxygen, they *MAKE* oxygen. Since and knowledge, how do they work?
WWu777 wrote:
Not sure if that's true,
It's not.
WWu777 wrote:
but it sounds fantastic if it is.
Just like other fiction, it sounds fantastic!
WWu777 wrote:
Since there's so much we don't know about where we come from and our past, who knows, anything is possible I guess,
No, anything is not possible.
WWu777 wrote:
and sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. :)
You mean like how I spent all this time pointing out how absurd your post was? that is pretty strange
I agree, anything is not possible. That's a new age cliche in the self help industry. But it's also true that we don't know many things, like where we came from, how life began, where human consciousness comes from, where human intelligence came from, why organisms and DNA appear to be intelligently designed, etc. So there's a lot we don't know, including our own origins. That was my point.

Regarding oxygen and long lifespans in the Bible, well check out this lecture by Dr. Kent Hovind about Genesis and the dinosaurs in the antediluvian world (before the flood of Noah). He mentions how high oxygen allowed dinosaurs to get big and people/animals to live longer than today. He has a ph D in science and is considered a top authority in Creationist studies. This is lecture 3 of his seminar series.

The Kent Hovind Creation Seminar (3 of 7): Dinosaurs and the Bible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrkYDzILgtA

The whole seminar series is at the playlist here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... BeoGrDMc7s

I'm not trying to preach religion or the Bible or anything. I'm not religious. Just saying what he says is interesting and something to consider. Remember that everyone cherry picks their data and evidence to suit their thesis or beliefs, so no one is 100 percent right or 100 percent wrong either. So everyone has some evidence to support their beliefs or claims, it's never zero. So just be open minded. That's all I'm saying. It's healthy to consider views from all sides, to keep us open minded and keep our childlike curiosity fresh and anew. :)

Btw, oxygen does heal it seems. There's also a therapy called "oxygen therapy" and "hydrogen peroxide therapy" too. Here's a free PDF about it.

Free download links for "The One Minute Cure" in PDF formats.

http://am-medicine.com/2016/09/one-minute-cure-pdf.html

http://eridu666.webs.com/The%20One%20Minute%20Cure.pdf
Preface

The One-Minute Cure reveals a remarkable, scientifically proven natural therapy that creates an environment within the body where disease cannot thrive, thus enabilng the body to cure itself of disease. Over 6,100 articles in European scientific literature have attested to the effectiveness of this safe, inexpensive and powerful healing modality, and has been administered by an estimated 15,000 European doctors, naturopaths and homeopaths to more than 10 million patients in the past 70 years to successfully treat practically every known disease — including but not limited to cancer, AIDS, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease. hepatitis, multiple sclerosis, herpes, Rheumatoid Arthritis and asthma.
Even Amazon has a good rating for this ebook. See below. It has over 600 positive reviews from third party unbiased sources! That's a lot.

https://www.amazon.com/One-Minute-Cure- ... 0977075141
The One-Minute Cure: The Secret to Healing Virtually All Diseases

The One-Minute Cure reveals a remarkable, scientifically proven natural therapy that creates an environment within the body where disease cannot thrive, thus enabilng the body to cure itself of disease. Over 6,100 articles in European scientific literature have attested to the effectiveness of this safe, inexpensive and powerful healing modality, and has been administered by an estimated 15,000 European doctors, naturopaths and homeopaths to more than 10 million patients in the past 70 years to successfully treat practically every known disease -- including but not limited to cancer, AIDS, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's Disease. hepatitis, multiple sclerosis, herpes, Rheumatoid Arthritis and asthma.

Review

The One-Minute Cure contains thoroughly researched material that indeed offers compelling evidence of a veritable cure-all for all diseases. Unlike other self-proclaimed 'cures' promoted by others in the name of profiteering, the author clearly has no other agenda than to bring this hope of healing to every man, woman and child who's in need of it. ---- Cheryl Jeter, Alternative Frontier Newsletter

I've never been this impressed with any health breakthrough that has surfaced in the natural health arena in the last few decades. The One-Minute Cure, which is validated by volumes of irrefutable scientific evidence, may quite possibly be the panacea that we've all been looking for. I believe it's the definitive answer to the cause, prevention and cure of a great many diseases that plague the world today. --Mark Chancellor, Medical Journalist, Los Angeles, California
Also here's a great episode about it on Woodward TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjxtT4FBp-o

I've used hydrogen peroxide therapy and it does work. It doesn't cure everything but it definitely increased my ability to walk long distances without getting tired by almost 300 percent. That's astounding. And it's eliminated all my recurring headaches too, and has prevented colds and flus too. So I can attest it works for some things, but not others, like it didn't lower my blood pressure unfortunately. Also, my girlfriend said that h202 cured her of her addiction to smoking. You don't drink h202 directly of course, you just put a few drops of it into distilled water, and make sure it's food grade h202. See more info at the links above.

Some have even used it to halt or reverse cancer too! Search on YouTube for "hydrogen peroxide therapy" or "one minute cure" and you will see some testimonials by real people about it, which are neutral and unbiased and seem very genuine.

The point is @palerider, oxygen does have some healing and recuperating qualities, so it's not all BS as you insinuate. Study the above and you will learn more. Hope that opens your mind a bit. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen Therapy: The Miracle Cure For All Diseases?

Post by Winston »

Subject: Diagnosed with Hypoxia, Want to Buy Oxygen Concentrator
khauser wrote:
October 12th, 2020, 8:40 am
Yikes.
WWu777 wrote:
The One-Minute Cure reveals a remarkable, scientifically proven natural therapy that creates an environment within the body where disease cannot thrive, thus enabilng the body to cure itself of disease....successfully treat practically every known disease -- including but not limited to cancer, AIDS, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's Disease. hepatitis, multiple sclerosis, herpes, Rheumatoid Arthritis and asthma.
(Emphasis mine)
WWu777 you've got a dangerous thought process, big brain or not. You're not going to listen to me, but for anyone else, PLEASE do your research before ingesting Hydrogen Peroxide. Chemistry is a funny thing. H20 is essential to life, so H2O2 must be that essential thing with an extra oxygen, and oxygen is good, right? Well, no, wrong. H2O2 is a completely different thing, and it is POISONOUS.

A search on drinking hydrogen peroxide will reveal all sorts of articles on what can happen. No scientific evidence exists that promotes consumption of this chemical.

Also, the statement that extra O2 is a good thing is not true. Too much Oxygen causes real issues. Here's a webmd article on the concept: https://www.webmd.com/balance/features/ ... gen-bars#1.

WWu777 provides many links on the benefits. Well, let's consider flat earth beliefs. There are many "studies" and methods "proving" the earth is flat. If I can find 10 links, does that make it so?

Please people, don't reject science. Do your research!
Subject: Diagnosed with Hypoxia, Want to Buy Oxygen Concentrator
colomom wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 9:42 pm
WWu777 wrote:
The One-Minute Cure reveals a remarkable, scientifically proven natural therapy that creates an environment within the body where disease cannot thrive, thus enabilng the body to cure itself of disease....successfully treat practically every known disease -- including but not limited to cancer, AIDS, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's Disease. hepatitis, multiple sclerosis, herpes, Rheumatoid Arthritis and asthma.

I've used hydrogen peroxide therapy and it does work. It doesn't cure everything but it definitely increased my ability to walk long distances without getting tired by almost 300 percent. That's astounding. And it's eliminated all my recurring headaches too, and has prevented colds and flus too...You don't drink h202 directly of course, you just put a few drops of it into distilled water, and make sure it's food grade h202.
You’ve really derailed OP’s thread. You seriously think drinking hydrogen peroxide is a cure for such a wide range of diseases with different etiologies? From what I can tell your book that offers a “one minute miracle” that cures aids, cancer, Parkinson’s, asthma, ect, ect isn't authored by a doctor or a scientist. Apparently this “hydrogen peroxide” therapy has gained enough attention that the FDA put out a warning about the numerous harmful effects of drinking hydrogen peroxide.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 134156.htm

Here is some more reading for you:
https://quackwatch.org/related/Cancer/oxygen/
https://undark.org/2018/08/20/food-grad ... de-cancer/

Don’t drink or inject hydrogen peroxide, doing so can hurt you.

Oxygen doesn’t cure cancer and won’t make you grow as big and tall like a 🦕. OP was diagnosed with hypoxia, so extra O2 would provide medical benefit for OP. For those without medical need there is only so much oxygen blood can carry, so if your O2 sats are already high adding extra oxygen won’t benefit you,
Hi there,
I could not reply to you because that thread got locked by a grouchy Pugsy. I just wanted to point out several fallacies with your post above that you need to consider and take into account. (Geez am I the only one on this whole board that knows any of this? The stuff below is known to at least 40 percent of Americans.)

1. First of all, you seem to be one of those sheeple who thinks the government never lies and that one should "always listen to their doctor". You forget that Americans have known since the 1960s that the US government often lies and can not be trusted, after the JFK assassination cover up, lies about the Vietnam War, and the assassinations of MLK, RFK and Malcom X were lied about too, etc. And they still lie about those things today too. That's why since the 1960's Americans lost faith in their government and no longer believes what it says. So where have you been? Why are you way behind the curve? Why haven't you caught up yet?

The odd thing is, if your friend lies to you, you will not trust him or her afterward because their credibility will be lost. So why is it then that when the US government lies to you, many such as yourself, still continue to believe everything it says? Obviously because you have an emotional need to believe that your government is a father and protector who would never lie, but the reality is, it's just not so. Remember this important lesson: Authority is NOT truth. Truth is the authority. Truth is NOT determined by authority. Truth is determined by logic, reason, evidence.

2. Of course the FDA is gonna discourage hydrogen peroxide therapy. It discourages everything that threatens the cartel of the big drug industry. That's their job. It hates and vilifies everything in alternative, holistic or naturopathic medicine (even though that used to be the original mainstream medicine whereas allopathy (aka pharmaceutical drugs) was the alternative medicine, before they were swtiched around in the 1920's by the Rockefeller medical monopoly) You forget the FDA exists to PROTECT the medical monopoly and cartel in the US. It doesn't exist to serve at a bastion of truth and integrity, corruption-free. lol. Every freethinking aware American knows that. Where have you been? Living under a rock? See sites such as www.naturalnews.com for more info about the truth about the FDA and AMA and the medical big pharma cartel in the US. Everyone knows about this already, so you seem to be behind the curve. No offense. That's why you can't trust what the FDA says. It's a propaganda and control agency with a big stick and agenda that is NOT free of corruption or politics.

Furthermore, we all know that there is a revolving door policy where the execs of big pharma and the FDA interchange and work for each other, which is a conflict of interest of course, but it's allowed and therefore makes both of them corrupt. So far, Congress has not sealed this revolving door policy because the politicians have been bought off of course.

3. Of course you don't drink hydrogen peroxide directly. That's a straw man. I never claimed that. If you see my earlier post I specifically said that you put a few drops in distilled water, just like the videos and links said. No one drinks it directly. Like many things, in small doses it's beneficial. All your objections have been answered in my links.

4. Quackwatch has been discredited. The owner of it Stephen Barret was exposed as a fraud and con man years ago in the 1990's. He is a hatemonger and vilifies everyone in alternative health, including totally legit practitioners, and is willing to use lies and slander to smear the reputation of anyone he doesn't like. Mike Adams at www.naturalnews.com has exposed Quackwatch many times too. They are old adversaries.

5. I would rather believe the testimonies of honest everyday real Americans than the big pharma cartel and medical monopolies in the US anyday. No comparison. If honest everyday Americans claim that H202 reversed or halted their cancer, I'd rather believe them than propagandists paid by big pharma. The truth is the truth. Doesn't matter what the FDA says, it can deny all it wants, but that doesn't make them right. I don't know about you, but I'd rather believe real people than corrupt government agencies and media.

Same with laetrile, lots of cancer patients have been cured by it. The Gerson Center has a whole file drawer of many documented cases that anyone can examine. Doesn't matter if the FDA denies it all, denial does not erase a mountain of evidence, real data, facts and real cases. For a great case involving insider whistleblowers about how the government covered up the success of laetrile, see this great documentary about it called "Second Opinion": http://www.secondopinionfilm.com/

Furthermore, like I said, I've tried H202 therapy too and it has helped with some things. It's eliminated all my headaches and has increased my ability to do long walks by 300 percent. It's also cured my girlfriend of her smoking addiction. So I know from experience that the FDA is wrong. But you don't care about reality, you prefer to listen to government propaganda instead. That's very sad. Remember this important lesson: Authority is NOT truth. Truth is the authority. Truth is NOT determined by authority. Truth is determined by logic, reason, evidence.

6. Of course doctors in the US are not allowed to practice H202 therapy. But they do send people to do oxygen therapy in a chamber, athletes and divers use hyperbaric oxygen therapy all the time to heal their wounds faster. It works and has numerous health benefits. However, some doctors in Europe (where laws are more lax) do do H202 therapy and have great results. Furthermore, there are many real life testimonials for H202 therapy which you can find onilne, by real people, who have no reason to lie, but as we all know, big pharma and FDA have lots of reasons to lie and are paid to lie too.

7. Btw, you wanted scientific clinical studies published in journals right? Well yes, such evidence does exist for the efficacy of H202 therapy to treat many things. See these links:

http://www.foodgrade-hydrogenperoxide.com/id32.html
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=hydrogen+peroxide

8. One of your major fallacies is that you assume that the concept of science and the scientific establishment are the same thing. They are NOT. The concept of science is a tool and methodology. It's not an establishment or institution. You keep mixing them up. The scientific establishment is NOT free of corruption, politics, lies and agendas. No way. But you keep assuming that it is. That's part of their brainwashing. Yes the establishment does lie and suppress and cover up things. They make up stuff too, like dark matter, dark energy, black holes, parallel universes. And they claim that life originated from random chemicals mixing together randomly in a mud pool, which has never been proven and is 100 percent impossible since randomness and chaos can never ever create intricate patterns, complexity and intelligent design. They do it to promote their atheistic materialistic agenda that they want you to follow to suit their leftist, marxist, liberal agenda.

Dr. Rupert Sheldrake has exposed all this in his great book "The Science Delusion". Search his name on YouTube to hear his interviews and lectures on it. Search "Rupert Sheldrake Science Delusion" or see his website at www.sheldrake.org. He also notes that there is a major fallacy and false assumption where the concept and methodology of science and the institution of science are considered one and the same and mixed up, but in reality they are totally different.

9. Finally, your point about links being proof of nothing assumes that the links contain no evidence. But that's not true and is a false assumption. The links I posted DO contain SOME evidence, even if it's cherry picked evidence or data. So what? Every author cherry picks data to support their thesis or claim. No book or website is unbiased. Your claim that links are not evidence of anything would only be true if the links contained false info or pure speculation only, and no evidence. But that's not the case. If you follow the links I gave you, you would see that YES they do contain some evidence. Therefore, your argument is not valid because it's based on a false assumption.

Conclusion:

Anyway, my advice is to stop being so closed minded. Research BOTH sides, not just the government/big pharma side. Then come to your own conclusions. Think for yourself. Don't listen to what anyone says, not me, not the FDA, not big pharma, not Quackwatch, not your doctor, not NaturalNews.com, etc. They are all fallible and make mistakes and have their own biases. Go check and verify all the sources yourself. Don't take anyone's word for it, whether they are pro-establishment or anti-establishment. Both are fallible and have their faults and biases.

P.S. I'm posting a copy of my reply to you above in my own forum at the link below. If you wish, you may come to my forum and continue the discussion there, if it's not allowed here. In the thread below, I've also posted many links and FAQ pages that address your criticisms and have debated other critics of H202 on my board too, as you can see in the 10 page thread.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=19354&p=347655#p347655
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne