Question about Vegetarians and Vitamin B12, and Organic Food

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Question about Vegetarians and Vitamin B12, and Organic Food

Post by Winston »

Dear all,
I have some questions.

Do all vegetarians need Vitamin B12? What foods compensate for it? What if I eat eggs and cheese for protein? Would that make up for a Vitamin B12 deficiency?

What if I feel fine without taking any vitamin B12? Does that mean I don't need it?

Every time I eat food that is certified USDA organic (they have an organic health store even here in Angeles City) it definitely tastes much better. But it's very expensive as you know. Is it worth the cost though? Does eating organic food really make a big difference to your health?

The Dr of all subjects that I know said that you don't have to eat organic produce necessarily, and that if you just eat fresh fruits and vegetables from the farmer's market, it will be fine. No need for the expensive organic stuff that's mostly an advertising gimmick anyway.

What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

This article here talks about B12:

http://www.westonaprice.org/basicnutrit ... inb12.html

Codliver oil and clams/oysters are a source. If you can get a hold of raw milk in the Philippines, that could work as well.