Video: Illegalize Glyphosate, Save the World

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Video: Illegalize Glyphosate, Save the World

Post by dancilley »

I believe glyphosate is destroying people's mental health. Everyone needs to eat all organic and become happier, more loving, social, vibrant, alive.

Glyphosate is the reason why people are depressed, anxious, tired, autistic, etc.

1 out of 4 women filled a prescription for psychiatric medication in 2013. Everyone's good bacteria are being killed every day by glyphosate. Glyphosate is an antibiotic. The bacteria cause the intestine to produce serotonin, dopamine, etc. 90% of the serotonin in the body is made in the intestine.

We can change the world. We can cause people to become how they used to be, many decades ago.

We can cause people to become happy, to smile, to be good.

If the government illegalizes glyphosate, everyone will become happy and healthy.

Women will be good again. Women will enjoy talking to men again. Women will become interested in marriage and commitment again. People will have many children. People will enjoy life.

JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video: Illegalize Glyphosate, Save the World

Post by MrMan »

dancilley wrote:
January 21st, 2020, 7:06 am
I believe glyphosate is destroying people's mental health. Everyone needs to eat all organic and become happier, more loving, social, vibrant, alive.

Glyphosate is the reason why people are depressed, anxious, tired, autistic, etc.

1 out of 4 women filled a prescription for psychiatric medication in 2013. Everyone's good bacteria are being killed every day by glyphosate. Glyphosate is an antibiotic. The bacteria cause the intestine to produce serotonin, dopamine, etc. 90% of the serotonin in the body is made in the intestine.

We can change the world. We can cause people to become how they used to be, many decades ago.

We can cause people to become happy, to smile, to be good.

If the government illegalizes glyphosate, everyone will become happy and healthy.

Women will be good again. Women will enjoy talking to men again. Women will become interested in marriage and commitment again. People will have many children. People will enjoy life.

I was listening to a doctor talking about the importance of good gut bacteria. He advised eating sweet potatoes rather than grains or potatoes, leafy green vegetables, and avoiding beans. He had a gut-health rational for it. i think he wanted us to eat like gorillas. But gorillas have shorter lifespans tan we do.

What if this chemical is not the key to mental health and happiness? If we got rid of this, then you could target some other molecule. There are many chemicals and bacteria that are bad for us. Some chemicals or compounds are good for us in moderation. I don't think you will find one silver bullet that cures everything.
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Post by andrewfitzpatrick »

I don't think it is a great idea taking advice from someone that thinks eating shit for probiotics is healthy. 2 minutes 35 seconds he talks about that if you have the stomach for it. "I want to taste the romance of their rectum."
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 5:16 pm
I don't think it is a great idea taking advice from someone that thinks eating shit for probiotics is healthy. 2 minutes 35 seconds he talks about that if you have the stomach for it. "I want to taste the romance of their rectum."
I'm a busy retiree and lack the time to listen to Dan's videos in their entirety, so thanks for sharing that timing info, which allowed me to skip ahead. According to Dan, shit tastes good if the girl has been eating properly. Now I didn't catch all the details about what constitutes "proper" eating. But I'm curious as to whether eating the shit of a girl who eats properly itself constitutes proper eating. Did Dan address this important question later in the video?

More seriously, while you sound pretty sane in your postings so far, listening to these long-winded videos of Dan too much could easily suck you into the vortecx of his insanity. In other words, Dude, you need to get a life.
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Post by andrewfitzpatrick »

Shemp wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 7:20 pm
andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 5:16 pm
I'm a busy retiree and lack the time to listen to Dan's videos in their entirety, so thanks for sharing that timing info, which allowed me to skip ahead. According to Dan, shit tastes good if the girl has been eating properly. Now I didn't catch all the details about what constitutes "proper" eating. But I'm curious as to whether eating the shit of a girl who eats properly itself constitutes proper eating. Did Dan address this important question later in the video?

More seriously, while you sound pretty sane in your postings so far, listening to these long-winded videos of Dan too much could easily suck you into the vortecx of his insanity. In other words, Dude, you need to get a life.
That is a fair criticism. I don't listen to his videos like you might think. I skip through them finding highlights. Like the 3 hour one he posted yesterday took me 4-5 minutes to get through. It ended up having a couple highlights in it like when he said that he will stream himself live 24/7 except when having sex since he'll be having sex with minors. When he talks about something I find amusing I listen longer. Usually there isn't anything worth hearing since he is just talking about his somatic delusions revolving around food allergies. I used to be able to rely entirely on comments to find the highlights but he banned anyone from commenting that says anything negative. Which is pretty much everybody.

As for your first question I don't recall that but what he considers proper eating changes all the time. One day it is eat nothing but rice. The next day never eat rice.

Youtube tracks what you watch so you can continue videos. So you get the red bar with ones you watched. As you can see from the screenshot I don't even bother clicking on most of them. I actually prefer reading his posts here over watching his videos since you get all the insanity condensed into a quick read. That said if you want to say that spending any time reading/watching him is a waste of time you'd still have a point.