An overweight/obese woman's tremendous girth is what keeps men away from her.

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Mercury
Junior Poster

An overweight/obese woman's tremendous girth is what keeps men away from her.

Post by Mercury »

American society has always come up with bandaids and masks to try to get men attracted to women that are obese and severely overweight. And counsellors often tell women who are obese and lonely that she has to not come on so strongly, improve her hygiene, wear more perfumes, etc. Those things do not work at all! Women who are obese, it's not the way you approach the guys. It's not that you are clingy or anything like that. It's not any issues with your hygiene. It's your tremendous girth that is creeping the men out and keeping the men away! That is correct. An obese woman's tremendous girth is an iron wall keeping the men away from her. When she approaches men, it becomes an iron prow that pushes the guys out and away from her (just like how a ship's prow pushes water out of the way as the ship moves forward through the ocean). Men in general are not attracted to huge double chins with no neck, overhanging, protruding bellies, abdominal folds, and cottage cheese legs; men in general are not attracted to women that look like land whales.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: An overweight/obese woman's tremendous girth is what keeps men away from her.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Mercury wrote:
March 22nd, 2020, 8:36 pm
Men in general are not attracted to huge double chins with no neck, overhanging, protruding bellies, abdominal folds, and cottage cheese legs; men in general are not attracted to women that look like land whales.
I have had fat women who hit on me, both in America and abroad, then demand an explanation as to why I am not interested in them. Can you even imagine? They quite often THINK that they are attractive when they are nothing less than REPULSIVE.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: An overweight/obese woman's tremendous girth is what keeps men away from her.

Post by Mercury »

Men really need to just come clean when approached by obese women who try to hit on them. If guys keep getting pursued by obese women who demand an explanation as to why a guy isn't interested in her, the guy needs to simply come clean and tell them; "I am not attracted to women that are overweight."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Mercury wrote:
March 22nd, 2020, 11:08 pm
Men really need to just come clean when approached by obese women who try to hit on them. If guys keep getting pursued by obese women who demand an explanation as to why a guy isn't interested in her, the guy needs to simply come clean and tell them; "I am not attracted to women that are overweight."
The female rationalization hamster does not compute such honest feedback. They tend to respond with gaslighting statements about how they are merely curvy and voluptuous, and that real men don’t go for stick figure women.

I just prefer to let them hold their delusions rather than risk being arrested for inciting a violent attack.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 22nd, 2020, 9:13 pm
I have had fat women who hit on me, both in America and abroad, then demand an explanation as to why I am not interested in them. Can you even imagine? They quite often THINK that they are attractive when they are nothing less than REPULSIVE.
To use the word 'fat' or 'obese' when talking about women is derogatory an angry male feminist from Australia told me a while ago.
The politically correct term is 'pleasantly clumsy' or 'pleasantly chubby' or something like that - LOL

The sad point is about many misguided men living in Western society - especially in USA - who are so desperate for sex, that they accept more or less everything which is crossing their way.

There is even a feminist movement going on which glorifies such 'brave women' while ignoring that such a life-style is unhealthy.
Of course that's only about women, not a word about men.

The 'fat acceptance movement' consists mainly about female-activists who call themselve fat pride, fat empowerment, fat activism organizer... Ridiculous and disgusting ....
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercury wrote:
March 22nd, 2020, 8:36 pm
American society has always come up with bandaids and masks to try to get men attracted to women that are obese and severely overweight. And counsellors often tell women who are obese and lonely that she has to not come on so strongly, improve her hygiene, wear more perfumes, etc. Those things do not work at all! Women who are obese, it's not the way you approach the guys. It's not that you are clingy or anything like that. It's not any issues with your hygiene. It's your tremendous girth that is creeping the men out and keeping the men away! That is correct. An obese woman's tremendous girth is an iron wall keeping the men away from her. When she approaches men, it becomes an iron prow that pushes the guys out and away from her (just like how a ship's prow pushes water out of the way as the ship moves forward through the ocean). Men in general are not attracted to huge double chins with no neck, overhanging, protruding bellies, abdominal folds, and cottage cheese legs; men in general are not attracted to women that look like land whales.
If a woman is a bit chunky, she goes into that 'unattractive' box in my mind. When I was looking, she wasn't in the consideration set.

But if you look at Renaissance paintings, the ideal female form was a little bit more corpulent than what is acceptable today. Maybe if they take young men and show them lots of plus size models from childhood and tell them that's pretty, the next generation of chunky women who grew up sedentary, typing messages on their phones and watching TikTok videos on their phones could have men genuinely find them attractive.

But for those of us who grew up with slim women as the ideal, some of us are just not reprogrammable. I'm not. What I find attractive is too ingrained to be changed with propaganda. Maybe some men out there can be convinced that fat girls are attractive.

A friend of mine made the argument, based on reading psychology magazine articles, that men are attracted to women like their mothers'. They might say they like the thin model, and may even think she's pretty. But if mom was fat when he was in his formative years, that's what a woman is like. So these men end up with fat women. I'm not sure if this has been studied and proven. I would have to think of anecdotal evidence. My mom was thin when I was growing up, and I am attracted to thin women. My mom was a bit top-heavy, though, and I wasn't obsessed with huge breasts. My mom was pretty, and my wife is pretty. But my wife is Asian and my mom is white. My brother dated a couple of stunners and almost married women, but married a woman who was okay-to-reasonably-good-looking. I've got cousins with thin moms that married stouter or heftier women. It seems like young people I knew grewing up with fat moms tended to like thinner prettier girls.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
March 23rd, 2020, 7:55 am
But for those of us who grew up with slim women as the ideal, some of us are just not reprogrammable. I'm not. What I find attractive is too ingrained to be changed with propaganda. Maybe some men out there can be convinced that fat girls are attractive.
The question is about where is the borderline between thin, average, a few extra kilo and morbidly obese.

About thin, not really my favorite, and I consider underweight at least as dangerous as overweight and a woman who is only skin and bones is for me not attractive at all.

About overweight - many of us are a few kilo over BMI 25 (for Asian BMI 23!) - this is not a serious issue, but if a woman is showing up with a BMI around 40 and offers her 250 pounds to you while talking feminist BS about how she is discriminated because of her looks, well, this is clearly an invitation to run - at least for me.

About 'morbidly obese women' - this is really a typical issue in USA and UK. What I have seen there in these both countries - :mrgreen: - any kind of a fat woman you can imagine you can find there.

However while I was still living in Continental Europe, only a few women who were not really healthy were overweight, many were ugly, terrible behavior, many into alcohol and multiple boyfriends etc. but not so overweight....

Also Russian women, who have already children and are married and 40+ have a tendency not to care about themselves anymore and are overweight just eating too much, but I noticed they are often walking a considerable distance - still moving around without using a car - not like in USA.