Honey: Bacteria's Worst Enemy

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Amy
Freshman Poster

Re: Honey: Bacteria's Worst Enemy

Post by Amy »

If you need to identify the raw honey, the most simple method to do it to pour some honey into a water glass. If the honey is natural and raw it goes to the bottom of the glass without dissolve. Otherwise, it dissolves. Also, in my experience I have seen, honey mixed with sugar accumulates sugar on the bottom of the container when time passes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Amy wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 1:02 am
If you need to identify the raw honey, the most simple method to do it to pour some honey into a water glass. If the honey is natural and raw it goes to the bottom of the glass without dissolve. Otherwise, it dissolves. Also, in my experience I have seen, honey mixed with sugar accumulates sugar on the bottom of the container when time passes.
Completely 100% incorrect. Virtually all honeys collect at the bottom of the glass unless the water is heated. Also, raw and unfiltered honey hardens and crystalizes over time which sometimes appears like sugar but it is still raw unprocessed honey. Filtered, processed, and diluted honey generally does not crystalize over time.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just got my raw honey from iherb.com per the advice of this thread. It tastes delicious and wholesome. Really hits the spot. Tastes better than honey syrup. I could eat the whole jar. Lol

Btw does honey kill all bacteria, including good bacteria too, like antibiotics do? Or only the bad bacteria?

Also are all syrup forms of honey - like the maple syrup you use for pancakes - considered processed honey? Why is that form of honey not as good?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Does honey work better than antibiotics?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow Manuka Honey is being used as eye drops now too. See below. You can get it on Amazon. Honey is great for preventing eye infections.

https://www.amazon.com/optimel-Hydrate- ... 4Q6YF?th=1

Here's what an eye doctor says about it.