Sun gazers | People who stare at the sun for health and sustenance

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
HappyGuy

Sun gazers | People who stare at the sun for health and sustenance

Post by HappyGuy »

April 2010
Eat The Sun - Official Trailer

Excerpts from "Eat The Sun" (2011)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1862103/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbMDhUJ25SA

June 28, 2019
The Sungazer | LOOKING AT the Sun | SebCam Sun Gazing Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAsQ-ZeggTg

"Don't look at the Sun, you'll burn your eyes out!! Everyone knows this, but is it true? Do you know ANYONE who has burned their eyes out? The reason I ask is because since winter 2011, I have been looking at the sun consistently, daily, and for longer and longer extended periods of time, and all I have felt, are intangible benefits and a life transformation from who I once was, to who I am becoming..... My name is Seb, this is the Cam... this is #SebCam #SunGazing"

He sounds a bit like DanC doesn't he? :shock: Maybe he's a vegan too?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Sun gazers | People who stare at the sun

Post by Winston »

Woodward TV also has an episode about sun gazing. It's very interesting. If any of you try this, let us know how it works.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More on sungazing, it's benefits and how to do it.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post by Guest »

I didn't know you were a sungazer Winston :o
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guest wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 6:47 pm
I didn't know you were a sungazer Winston :o
I'm not HappyGuy. Why are you posting as a guest? I know it's you because I can see your IP dude. :P

Please don't abuse the guest posting system and create multiple identities with it.

Sungazing requires that you do it at early dawn with your feet on the dirt or in grass. I don't always get up that early and I don't always have good dirt to stand my feet on. So it's not convenient for me to try it.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Aug 21, 2017

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I was always told that starring at the sun can hurt your eyes. I still avoid looking at the sun directly whenever I am outside and I always wear sunglasses when it's sunny outside to protect my eyes.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Sun gazers | People who stare at the sun for health and sustenance

Post by Winston »

These people eat sunlight instead of food?