Risks of the Covid vaccine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by Yohan »

gsjackson wrote:
September 17th, 2022, 5:04 am
If you read the text carefully you will see that it will be available Oct. 1 for those over 50.

So the two people I know who had very serious strokes after getting the jab were two of only 30? Who knew? They weren't young, and they got the Pfizer jab, so maybe there are some outside of your unlinked 30.
Unlinked?
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/ ... ine-japan/

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) said Thursday it has started investigation of blood clot cases among people who received the AstraZeneca vaccine, including one death reported in Denmark.
Some European countries have halted supplying shots of the British pharmaceutical giant's vaccine following reports of 30 cases of thromboembolic events among nearly 5 million people who have received it. Thailand also suspended the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine on Friday.
https://www.sst.dk/en/English/Corona-en ... d-under-50

Everyone aged over 50 is recommended booster vaccination from 1 October 2022. In addition, some target groups aged under 50 are also recommended booster vaccination because they are either themselves at higher risk of becoming severely ill from covid-19 or because they are in close contact with citizens/patients who are.
https://en.coronasmitte.dk/general-info ... accination
Vaccination
The Danish Health Authority expects that covid-19 will flare up during the autumn. Vaccinations will help us through the winter.
Updated: 13 September 2022

The primary purpose of the covid-19 vaccination program is to prevent serious illness, hospitalizations and death.

The Danish Health Authority recommends vaccination for certain groups:

People aged 50 and over
People under the age of 50 who are at increased risk of a serious illness with covid-19
Personnel in the health and care sector as well as parts of the social sector who have close contact with patients at increased risk
Relatives of persons at particularly high risk
Pregnant women

Nursing home residents and people aged 85 and over will be offered vaccination from mid-September. For others, the vaccination program against covid-19 begins on 1 October 2022.

The vaccines offered are updates of the original mRNA vaccines, which provide better protection against the omicron variant, and it is also expected that the effect of the vaccines will last for a longer time. The vaccines are considered to be very safe, and the side effects are the same as with the original mRNA vaccines.

It is free to be vaccinated, and it is voluntary whether you want to accept the offer. By being vaccinated, you also get a valid corona passport for travel.

Also persons under the age of 50 who are either relatives of persons at particularly increased risk or of health personnel etc. in contact with persons at particular risk, are recommended to be vaccinated, as the variant-updated mRNA vaccines used in the autumn vaccination program can have an infection-preventing effect.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://newsingermany.com/corona-ema-re ... -vaccines/

Translation to English - Source in German:

https://www.stern.de/panorama/wissen/co ... 34798.html

https://www.krone.at/2809310
Corona: EMA recommends permanent approval for mRNA vaccines
The approval of the mRna vaccines against Corona from Biontech/Pfizer may no longer have to be reviewed and renewed annually in the future.

The mRNA vaccines against the coronavirus have been tested in various experiments and studies. The EMA came to a positive result in important aspects.

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has recommended converting the conditional approval into a standard approval given the proven efficacy and quality of the two mRNA vaccines against the coronavirus.

For Biontech/Pfizer’s Comirnaty and Moderna’s Spikevax vaccines, this means that the permit the EMA announced on Friday in Amsterdam that it no longer had to be checked and renewed annually. The EU Commission is now responsible for issuing the permanent approval.

Both vaccines received conditional marketing authorization at the time of their approval, the EMA announced. The companies were thus obliged to present the results of the ongoing clinical studies and to provide additional data on the pharmaceutical quality of the vaccine in view of the planned expansion of production.

As the EMA has now explained, these trials and additional studies would have reassuring data on important aspects such as the effectiveness of the vaccines in preventing heavier infections corona-Diseases delivered. In addition, the companies submitted any additional data requested on the pharmaceutical quality of the vaccines. Therefore, the way is now clear for a standard approval.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Post by fschmidt »

galii wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 12:35 pm
Intependent thinkers are rare because who the f**k understands science on a higher level? Then there are the Flat Earthers who question things but make it worse because they are science deniers but sky wizard believers basically. Most of the antivaxxers are mentally disturbed that makes the whole issue hard to deal with.
The issue is easy to deal with. Recognize that idiocracy has arrived and that basically everyone is a moron. Understand science on a higher level (as I do) and read scientific papers and draw your own conclusions. Ignore the chatter of morons on the internet. That is how I recognized that the whole covid thing was mostly bullshit from close to the beginning.

The real issue is leaving the human gene pool which has degenerated into trash. Any remaining non-morons should become Arkian.
kangarunner
Freshman Poster

Post by kangarunner »

fschmidt wrote:
September 17th, 2022, 11:47 am
The issue is easy to deal with. Recognize that idiocracy has arrived and that basically everyone is a moron. Understand science on a higher level (as I do) and read scientific papers and draw your own conclusions. Ignore the chatter of morons on the internet. That is how I recognized that the whole covid thing was mostly bullshit from close to the beginning.

The real issue is leaving the human gene pool which has degenerated into trash. Any remaining non-morons should become Arkian.
He's back. How is the life in Texas?
Wake up from the matrix
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I can't be bothered to hunt down the links, but several governments are rolling back the lethal injection program on the grounds of evidence that it is a lethal injection program. This makes me confident that exposing the situation was always part of the plan. I can't wait for the middle-men in this killing spree to receive the justice they deserve and for all the vax lemmings to be finally given permission from their overlords to believe that yes, they are going to get sick and die because of their own stupidity. It is shaping up to be really awesome, although what comes after might not be so great.
galii
Freshman Poster

Post by galii »

fschmidt wrote:
September 17th, 2022, 11:47 am
galii wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 12:35 pm
Intependent thinkers are rare because who the f**k understands science on a higher level? Then there are the Flat Earthers who question things but make it worse because they are science deniers but sky wizard believers basically. Most of the antivaxxers are mentally disturbed that makes the whole issue hard to deal with.

I would not say that basiccally everybody is a moron. I think there are more genius people more than ever in the world. Of course the number of idiots is also high. Funny that you are such a big fan of 'Go'. I may look into it :)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There is a certain predictability about how the covaids thing plays itself out, such as record excess deaths in Europe after the clot shots were approved for children.

https://expose-news.com/2022/08/29/euro ... -children/
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

@Yohan I relly wouldnt waste ur time with these fellas
They have all the info they need and yet they still continue to desepratly cling to their orwellian fantasy for no other reason than they want it to be true....
Even if ppl died because of complication with the vaccine it still doesnt compare to all those who were fighting for life on ventilators...
Hospitals arent full of ppl having strokes and clots so it is all fantasy!
@Cornfed you cant argue something and then say you cant be bothered to even provide data to back up what ur saying :roll:
Show us figures of deaths during the pandemic compared to the last year....
Prove what ur saying isnt just paranoid shite you heard some fella on youtube talking about!
Youtube and other social media platforms are NOT reputable sources of information and should be given no credence whatsoever
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 12:59 pm
@Cornfed you cant argue something and then say you cant be bothered to even provide data to back up what ur saying :roll:
You expect people to provide what would otherwise be paid services to you for free? Do your own work, you freeloading social parasite.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 1:02 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
You expect people to provide what would otherwise be paid services to you for free? Do your own work, you freeloading social parasite.
But the burden of proof is upon you!
My thoughts on this issue are in alighnment with the media and reputable sources of information, with scientists and docters :lol:
Ur quickness to anger only demonstrates you cannot meet the burden of proof and therefore you have outed yourself as the complete sillybilly you are!!
No proofs....
No data....
No braincells...
:roll:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
They have all the info they need and yet they still continue to desepratly cling to their orwellian fantasy for no other reason than they want it to be true....
Even if ppl died because of complication with the vaccine it still doesnt compare to all those who were fighting for life on ventilators...

Prove what ur saying isnt just paranoid shite you heard some fella on youtube talking about!
Youtube and other social media platforms are NOT reputable sources of information and should be given no credence whatsoever
It is easy to prove that Cornfed is totally wrong, if he argues that so many people die because of vaccination - it is only fair to ask him where are all these dead bodies...there are none, at least not here in Japan after administering so far more than 322 million of Pfizer and Moderna vaccine shots.

Regardless if people dying of covid-19 complications or dying because of the vaccine, there should be dead bodies in Japan...but the number of deaths did not change during the last 5 years or so....How to explain this?

Cornfed is also unable to explain what he thinks about vaccination in general, is he only against covid-19 vaccine (he claimed sometimes that covid-19 does not exist) or is he only against some certain vaccine (mRNA) or against all vaccine produced against covid-19 (AstraZeneca)? Or is he even against any form of vaccine (like vaccine against seasonal flu or pneumonia) is he against polio vaccine too...

His only source are some conspiracy websites which provide zero evidence for their dubious claims while considering any regular medical research as fake or hoax.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Yohan wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 11:09 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:

It is easy to prove that Cornfed is totally wrong, if he argues that so many people die because of vaccination - it is only fair to ask him where are all these dead bodies...there are none, at least not here in Japan after administering so far more than 322 million of Pfizer and Moderna vaccine shots.

Regardless if people dying of covid-19 complications or dying because of the vaccine, there should be dead bodies in Japan...but the number of deaths did not change during the last 5 years or so....How to explain this?

Cornfed is also unable to explain what he thinks about vaccination in general, is he only against covid-19 vaccine (he claimed sometimes that covid-19 does not exist) or is he only against some certain vaccine (mRNA) or against all vaccine produced against covid-19 (AstraZeneca)? Or is he even against any form of vaccine (like vaccine against seasonal flu or pneumonia) is he against polio vaccine too...

His only source are some conspiracy websites which provide zero evidence for their dubious claims while considering any regular medical research as fake or hoax.
Well said
Cornfed has some pretty questionable sources of information... im starting to wonder if they even exist :| he's offered no proof and got really angry when I demanded he provide some data and statistics.....
Oh well... ce la vie.... :roll:
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Guys you have to take this topic with a pinch of salt. Every link posted can be quickly researched and the source is usually born from very large stretches of the imagination on social media then picked up by the anti-vacation fake news sites. For example the link claiming Drs in Canada are dropping like flies, but in reality 3 Drs died of non related cancer.... lung / stomach cancer etc..

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-re ... res/100098

My country has one of the largest vaccination rates and last time I checked only 9 deaths are suspected of being a reaction to the vaccine. You’re more likely to die from jacking off in the shower and slipping over.

I’m sure Corny knows he’s posting BS because if he stood behind his cause he would have taken up the $10K wager this vaxxed lemming offered him to put his money where his mouth is.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Many of the vax lemming people in this thread are trolls, but hopefully they are at least being honest about having taken their full quota of lethal injections. Trolling is all fun and games, but putting out the idea that they have sealed their doom when they haven't would really be hitting below the belt.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 1:38 pm
Cornfed wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 1:02 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
But the burden of proof is upon you!
My thoughts on this issue are in alighnment with the media and reputable sources of information, with scientists and docters :lol:
Ur quickness to anger only demonstrates you cannot meet the burden of proof and therefore you have outed yourself as the complete sillybilly you are!!
No proofs....
No data....
No braincells...
:roll:
So far Cornfed could not even tell me, if he is against all kind of vaccinations (seasonal flu, pneumonia), or only against covid-19 vaccination, or only against some few vaccines (mRNA), if he is against vaccine using a needle or if he is even against oral vaccination (polio) etc.
I guess he does not know what he wants...just posting BS copied from some dubious conspiracy websites.

--------

BTW, I am still alive, after 4 shots against covid-19 (2x pfizer, 2x moderna) and a few days ago I also got the improved shot against pneumonia (only 1 time in 5 years required) and next month likely the updated vaccine against seasonal flu will be ready.

My experience so far about vaccination:
I was suffering every year 2 times at the beginning of winter season and around spring of Pharyngitis, Laryngitis, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, often together with seasonal flu and high fever and spent even some time in hospital in 2007, seriously ill.

In 2008 for the first time I got shots against pneumonia and seasonal flu. I have always to pay out of my own wallet, health insurance does not pay for vaccination - but it is not so expensive, about USD 120,- total) -

I expected nothing about it, openly said. Just took them only because my medical doctor recommended it.

This was in autumn 2008 and I expected again the worst for the coming winter season - with plenty of staff sick already - but nothing... I was waiting for spring season, I had contact with many visitors mainly from Europe during exhibitions etc. - everybody coughing, running nose, fever, pain in the throat etc. - and again nothing... all my health problems just disappeared, I could not believe it. Up to now, 2022, just nothing...always healthy.

Now I took the vaccine against covid-19 which was offered even for free. 4 shots, always some side-effects (head ache, pain left arm etc.) but all gone within 48 hours and so far - despite millions in Japan are suffering of covid-19 - I am walking in shopping malls, go to restaurants, use the public bus.... and nothing...

Why should I be against vaccination?