Risks of the Covid vaccine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by Cornfed »

I though this excerpt from another thread deserves its own thread. If you take this “vaccine” you should know the potential downside.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 5:53 pm
There is no evidence of mRNA shots altering one's DNA in any way.
It is true that there is no evidence that RNA “vaccinations” will alter your DNA because there is simply no evidence. They are entirely experimental. However, as someone with a degree in biochemistry, assuming RNA shots do anything at all, I see nothing in principle stopping them being spliced into DNA by reverse transcriptase, which appears to be ubiquitous as a cellular repair mechanism, however common or rare that event might be.

There is also the autoimmune issue. If your own cells are producing foreign proteins, there is going to be some kind of immune response to this to kill those cells, How significant will this be? We don’t know. And there is no way of knowing how many of these proteins will be produced by a given person. Perhaps in someone with particular genetics, the immune response will be so great as to produce permanent damage or death. Then there is the case of when these proteins appear on the surface of a cell and the immune system identifies them as foreign. In that case the antigens generated may not only react to the viral proteins, but also to the surrounding cell surface, so over time the body may identify parts of itself as a problem and attack itself, and this may take years to happen, and you wouldn’t necessarily know why it happened.

You are risking all this to ward off a virus that is clearly the common freaking cold. And that is even assuming that everything is on the level and the people offering you this experimental injection want to help you and have no nefarious purposes in mind, which this whole scamdemic should have convinced you is not the case. I think CE and I could agree on the statement that whether you voluntarily take this injection or not you’re right, but please be informed.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 9:54 pm
It is true that there is no evidence that RNA “vaccinations” will alter your DNA because there is simply no evidence.
You are risking all this to ward off a virus that is clearly the common freaking cold.
For most people without any knowledge (me included) about Corona-Virus, any talk about DNA and mRNA etc. is too complicated to understand.

So far there is no vaccine available for ordinary people, it will surely take some months more for testing, mass production and distribution and all what we can do now is to wait....

Elderly people or a person with already existing serious medical issues might develop pneumonia or any other severe illness if there is no reasonable medical care for them and it might lead to their death.

But how is this different from any other flu in the past?

Here in Japan there is no difference between the deaths of 2018, 2019 and 2020 comparing months for months. Most people recover after a few weeks, and in Japan we recorded about 2000 deaths (1 % or so) out of more than 200000 infections related somehow to corona-virus - however in Japan in one year about 1.3 million people die.

I am living in a Japanese province with not so high population, about 2 million people. So far 430 are confirmed to be infected, 260 fully recovered and 10 people died.

As far as I can see from various news, international and from Japanese media, Covid-19 is indeed nothing else but a very strong flu-like infection which easily jumps from one person to another person, highly infectious.

Of course a really working and safe vaccine will be fine, but I consider this corona-virus hystera as widely exaggerated.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 8:23 am
As far as I can see from various news, international and from Japanese media, Covid-19 is indeed nothing else but a very strong flu-like infection which easily jumps from one person to another person, highly infectious.
And this is the number one reason why I will be getting it. I come into contact with more people and population groups than most, often in countries with sub-standard health care.

Anti-vaxxers are just manipulative fear-mongers who have an agenda to push.
bill55
Freshman Poster

Post by bill55 »

If you understand whats in a "vaccine" then you know the answer.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Nov 16, 2020
THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH ABOUT THE VAX AGENDA | The Fullerton Informer II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEOHBLkrDCU
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/thefullertoninformer/

The connection between lipid medications, the pandemic and the coming vaccines.

Nov 17, 2020
How Come Nobody Wants To Talk About This And The Vaccines | The Fullerton Informer II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7CnQL4hJX4
Explaining the vaccine inserts and why the coming injections need to be stored in -75 degrees. :idea:

:!: :!: :!:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 8:46 pm
Nov 16, 2020
THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH ABOUT THE VAX AGENDA....
Those youtube-links sound like religious BS-talk to me.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Yohan wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 9:58 pm
:? He explains the science, most people won't listen because they hold a religious faith in official government institutions and even pharmaceuticals making vaccines for profit.
Last edited by HappyGuy on November 18th, 2020, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

November 18th, 2020, 10:35 am
Yohan wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 8:23 am
And this is the number one reason why I will be getting it. I come into contact with more people and population groups than most, often in countries with sub-standard health care.

Anti-vaxxers are just manipulative fear-mongers who have an agenda to push.
Very true.

As I said in my previous comment, it will take anyway some months more at least until efficient vaccine is available for the general public and it is tested now with thousands of humans, so we will know more around spring next year. We will see. Just my opinion.

My experience after my retirement related to vaccine (pneumonia, influenza) during the last 5 years is very good. I suffered every year in autumn from cold, flu-like symptoms, pain in the throat - after the new improved vaccination was offered to me by my doctor 4 years ago (2 shots, USD 50,- totally, rest paid by insurance) never again. As expired, got another shot a few weeks ago for free (paid by insurance), some pain for a few days in the left upper arm, that's all.

For sure to play the hysteric madman because of corona-rrelated vaccine, using masks, keep some distance, refrain joining groups, restriction to go out etc. is the way to nowhere.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rally.html
German riot police fire water cannons at unmasked protesters as thousands gather in Berlin for demonstration against Angela Merkel's lockdown measures
Thousands gathered at Brandenburg Gate to protest covid restrictions in Germany as case numbers rose
Police used water cannons to break up the huge crowds with some protesters throwing flares
Demonstration came as government debated a bill that would make mask wearing, social distancing and shop closures enforceable by law
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Yohan wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Just my opinion.
Do you really believe the whole world shut down because someone ate a bat in China?

November 18th, 2020
https://www.bitchute.com/video/LDII9k78NzTt/

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 10:07 pm
Yohan wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 9:58 pm
:? He explains the science, most people won't listen because they hold a religious faith in official government institutions and even pharmaceuticals making vaccines for profit.
The Jehovah Witnesses are now busy going from house to house to explain to everybody that they are against blood transfusion, but not against vaccination.... LOL

A Church meeting in South Korea infected thousands of people, the leader of that cult ignored the prohibition order and arranged a meeting of over 600 people, he is now under quarantine and arrested, church is closed.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@Yohan

Image A PDF of Vernon Coleman's banned book called, 'Covid-19: The Greatest Hoax in History' http://www.vernoncoleman.com/greatesthoax.pdf
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Yohan wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Just my opinion.
Do you really believe the whole world shut down because someone ate a bat in China?
Research in South Korea and also here in Japan indicates that the virus was transferred from bats to various other animals, but not sure which animals (maybe snakes?), and from there it jumped over to humans. The infection was not from bats to humans directly.

Bats are well known to be carriers of virus, but will not get ill because of them.

There was nothing found that the virus was created artificially, but this does not exclude that it did not escape from a laboratory in China.

South Korea is very good about such kind of research and always ready quickly to respond in case of such an emergency as it is always worried about receiving a 'special gift' from North Korea.

Leading Korean Coronavirus Expert Reacts To COVID-19 Conspiracy Theories

COVID-19 Questions from Investors for South Korea's Top Coronavirus Expert, Dr. Kim Woo Joo
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Yohan wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 10:35 pm
South Korea is very good about such kind of research and always ready quickly to respond in case of such an emergency as it is always worried about receiving a 'special gift' from North Korea.
What special gift, less single men? South Korea is very corrupt and a failed society with the lowest birth rate in the world. Let's see how they feel about their 5G rollout several years from now. :idea:
Yohan wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 10:35 pm
Leading Korean Coronavirus Expert Reacts To COVID-19 Conspiracy Theories
South Korea's Top Coronavirus Expert, Dr. Kim Woo Joo
:lol: Enough posting that hoax-virus expert from an obedient Asian country. @Winston can explain why it's more convincing and interesting if you post sources from other continents or at least South Asia when you promote that lie.

http://www.vernoncoleman.com/greatesthoax.pdf
Afterword

So, what happens if we don’t win this war? Well, in short, it’s the end of the human race as we know it. Vaccination will become mandatory and we will all be genetically modified. Heaven knows what effect 5G radiation will have on our bodies. Cash will disappear from circulation and our money will be controlled by banks which will have the legal right to withdraw our access to it. Health care will be rudimentary and the elderly, disabled and mentally ill will all be allowed to die. There will be absolutely no freedom of the press. Very few people will have jobs. We will all be totally dependent on the State. We will be awarded points according to our social value,and those who rebel will be ostracised and denied access to food. Private property will be confiscated and we will be moved into the smart cities promoted by the United Nations. Anyone who has studied Agenda 21 and the plans defined by the World Economic Forum knows what we are facing. You will by now be aware that I believe we are fighting the most important war of our lives. We are constantly researching and investigating and I will try to write more about the future, and what else we can do to protect ourselves, in a future book.

Vernon Coleman, Bilbury, September 2020
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I think the biggest risk is that the vaccine is too late. Covid seems to be on the way out from our local area.

I'm not sure if it's true but I think Mr Boole (of Boolean logic fame) died of the common cold.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Cornfed wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 9:54 pm
I though this excerpt from another thread deserves its own thread. If you take this “vaccine” you should know the potential downside.
It is true that there is no evidence that RNA “vaccinations” will alter your DNA because there is simply no evidence. They are entirely experimental. However, as someone with a degree in biochemistry, assuming RNA shots do anything at all, I see nothing in principle stopping them being spliced into DNA by reverse transcriptase, which appears to be ubiquitous as a cellular repair mechanism, however common or rare that event might be.

There is also the autoimmune issue. If your own cells are producing foreign proteins, there is going to be some kind of immune response to this to kill those cells, How significant will this be? We don’t know. And there is no way of knowing how many of these proteins will be produced by a given person. Perhaps in someone with particular genetics, the immune response will be so great as to produce permanent damage or death. Then there is the case of when these proteins appear on the surface of a cell and the immune system identifies them as foreign. In that case the antigens generated may not only react to the viral proteins, but also to the surrounding cell surface, so over time the body may identify parts of itself as a problem and attack itself, and this may take years to happen, and you wouldn’t necessarily know why it happened.

You are risking all this to ward off a virus that is clearly the common freaking cold. And that is even assuming that everything is on the level and the people offering you this experimental injection want to help you and have no nefarious purposes in mind, which this whole scamdemic should have convinced you is not the case. I think CE and I could agree on the statement that whether you voluntarily take this injection or not you’re right, but please be informed.
Oh great, another wannabe PAG with half the brains :lol:

As for vaccines, whether these new ones are any good, that'll be found out when they give them to everyone and see if they turn everyone sterile without knowing that they did that ;), it just has to make antibodies that target any of the first few divisions of the human germ cells in the females after fertilization or the production of sperm cells in males... oh only sterilized 40% of the population, "we're sorry, but we saved you from covid-19 though!" We're searching for extraterrestrial intelligence but I still haven't seen much evidence there is any here.

$2B from the gov to develop vaccines vs. telling people to buy and take Vitamin D when you're not outside for more than an hour of sunshine, lol yeah right they are going to tell you that.

Once you get low vitamin D levels and the immune system starts to go haywire and it is doing damage to the intestines because it doesn't know what to do with the biofilms and lack of D makes it less precise... It all just cascades and repeats itself e.g. magnesium deficiency causes some bacteria to form biofilms and cling to the walls of the intestines, that blocks absorption of nutrients, etc, etc.