Risks of the Covid vaccine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
cordella.avi
Freshman Poster

Re: Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by cordella.avi »

Only our next generations will know
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

A New Zealand study has concluded the obvious - that there is a link between the Pfizer mRNA death shot and heart problems:

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

UK lemmings are dying at the rate of 3000 a week over the background rate, so we're getting there. Not an A+ when it comes to genocide yet, but far more than a gesture, and as I keep saying, it is early days.

https://www.rt.com/news/570436-uk-exces ... ation-mps/
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Cornfed wrote:
January 30th, 2023, 5:07 am
UK lemmings are dying at the rate of 3000 a week over the background rate, so we're getting there. Not an A+ when it comes to genocide yet, but far more than a gesture, and as I keep saying, it is early days.

https://www.rt.com/news/570436-uk-exces ... ation-mps/
The amount of cancers and auto-immune diseases to come will surely wipe out a significant portion of the population
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

What's up with Gates? Long my leading candidate for the tumbril -- and I suppose he still wants to blot out the sun and otherwise make war on humanity -- but lately he's developed this odd habit of telling the truth. Covid is no more deadly than the flu, Ukraine's is the most corrupt government in Europe, and recently, while in Australia for a speaking engagement (and watching anti-vax hero Novak Djokovic win the Australian Open a year after being banned from it), he came right out and said the jab is worthless, Apparently he's sold all his vaccine stock.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
January 30th, 2023, 2:01 pm
What's up with Gates? Long my leading candidate for the tumbril -- and I suppose he still wants to blot out the sun and otherwise make war on humanity -- but lately he's developed this odd habit of telling the truth. Covid is no more deadly than the flu, Ukraine's is the most corrupt government in Europe, and recently, while in Australia for a speaking engagement (and watching anti-vax hero Novak Djokovic win the Australian Open a year after being banned from it), he came right out and said the jab is worthless, Apparently he's sold all his vaccine stock.
It seems more that Kill Gates, while admitting the current lethal injections don't go anything good, expects lemmings to take even more of them when they say they have fixed the problems. Kill must really hold the lemmings in complete contempt. I'd be interested in whether the lemmings on the forum are going to be dumb enough to take Kill's next round of supposedly upgraded clot shots, assuming they are still alive to make the choice.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BTW, one of the reasons for exposing the covaids hoax early was so the little maggots going along with it have no excuse. If you abused a position of trust to murder people who trusted you, you need to kill yourself immediately. God may forgive you if you sincerely desire forgiveness, but there is no secular redemption for your crimes. But you didn't know? Sure you did, because you read it here and elsewhere. You could have checked it out, but you chose not to because you are murderous, treacherous scum. Why are you still alive?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Leave them be. People are stupid enough to take the "cyanide death jab" because a man with a "Dr" title (Dr.Fauci) or the government told them to.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 4th, 2023, 5:36 pm
Leave them be. People are stupid enough to take the "cyanide death jab" because a man with a "Dr" title (Dr.Fauci) or the government told them to.
But what about the sadistic animals who abused and damaged children by restricting their breathing and such for no reason whatsoever other than their sadism? They should obviously kill themselves. So should pastors who advised their congregations to get lethally injected and medical people who murdered their patients. Sure some of the people they abused and murdered may have had it coming, but that is no excuse for abusing a position of trust.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
February 4th, 2023, 5:44 pm
But what about the sadistic animals who abused and damaged children by restricting their breathing and such for no reason whatsoever other than their sadism? They should obviously kill themselves. So should pastors who advised their congregations to get lethally injected and medical people who murdered their patients. Sure some of the people they abused and murdered may have had it coming, but that is no excuse for abusing a position of trust.
Yes, we must get rid of all those sadistic killers in position of power or they should all kill themselves. But unfortunately the people are asleep and they follow the trend of taking the jab without thinking. The cycle will continue if people are not vigilant and remain sheepish.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Natural_Born_Cynic
That's my sentiment as well: Unlike Cornfed, I do not wish harm and injury on vax lemmings who never wanted to force the clotshots on the rest of us, yet only took them themselves due to a sense of responsibility, naive trust in perceived authority, or (like some people I know personally) because they didn't really trust the shots yet decided the theoretic risk they'd spread covid to their kids or grandkids was worse than risking vaccine-related injury or death themselves...

However, it's another story when it comes to the huge line-up of vax fanatics who openly wished death on all of us "unvaccinated", and then themselves "died suddenly" (coincidentally, a short time after "trusting the science" and jamming themselves with vaccines and boosters).

I've seen so many of those types of cases at this point that a misanthrope like Cornfed must feel like he's won the jackpot watching them all drop like flies. He must be having a lot of fun! :o
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
February 4th, 2023, 5:21 pm
BTW, one of the reasons for exposing the covaids hoax early was so the little maggots going along with it have no excuse. If you abused a position of trust to murder people who trusted you, you need to kill yourself immediately. God may forgive you if you sincerely desire forgiveness, but there is no secular redemption for your crimes. But you didn't know? Sure you did, because you read it here and elsewhere. You could have checked it out, but you chose not to because you are murderous, treacherous scum. Why are you still alive?
I understand where you're coming from. These assholes are complicit through their ignorance! These mindless clowns are the same pieces of garbage that supported mandatory vaccines for the unvaccinated and tried to impose their ignorant suicide upon everyone else. I've tried to be compassionate, but now I have no sympathy for these NPC clowns.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

I have completely stopped caring about these people. If they want to inject themselves with poison then so be it. Leave me out of your madness.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@WilliamSmith

Yes, I hate those "vaxxers" who force others to take the death jab. It's a matter of personal choice to take it or not.
However most people just takes it because they think they have no choice in their social circle, job, family ,and fear of missing out.
Unfortunately Happier Abroad member Jester died within 12 hours after taking the jab.

Cornfed is cool with me. I like his comments. I am a very cynical person myself and have been mostly alienated by the F*cking Sh*tty A$$ American society. I belong in the fringe element. In high school, I was never invited to the prom and the entire school ostracized me. So I don't have any love for people either. They can take their death jab and F*ck off from this world.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

February 5th, 2023, 7:07 am
In high school, I was never invited to the prom
Are you a girl? If not, consider the possibility that they may have been expecting you to issue the invitations, which was still customary last I knew (though it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn this has been reversed).

But I don't want to undermine in any way a finely-honed cynicism of impeccable prejudices, regardless of its provenance. You've got all the right views on the power structure. The trick for those of us who do is how to forge a path of personal satisfactions in the shadow of a ruling class that wants to frustrate us at every step of the way, if not kill us. I submit that females remain a part of the path to a good life, regardless of how f*cked up they're made by the prevailing narratives. But you have to dominate them with your frame. Deep down inside there's a part of them that still wants to know something true. Once you've established you have that, the corrupting narratives fall away like a snake shedding its skin.