Risks of the Covid vaccine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

gsjackson wrote:
February 5th, 2023, 9:13 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 5th, 2023, 7:07 am
In high school, I was never invited to the prom
Are you a girl? If not, consider the possibility that they may have been expecting you to issue the invitations, which was still customary last I knew (though it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn this has been reversed).

But I don't want to undermine in any way a finely-honed cynicism of impeccable prejudices, regardless of its provenance. You've got all the right views on the power structure. The trick for those of us who do is how to forge a path of personal satisfactions in the shadow of a ruling class that wants to frustrate us at every step of the way, if not kill us. I submit that females remain a part of the path to a good life, regardless of how f*cked up they're made by the prevailing narratives. But you have to dominate them with your frame. Deep down inside there's a part of them that still wants to know something true. Once you've established you have that, the corrupting narratives fall away like a snake shedding its skin.
I am guy. Sometimes girls invite guys and guys invite girls in my school. But it doesn't really matter anyway just a stupid dance party. If I was a girl, I won't be here anyway. :-) I would be glued to Facebook and Instagram everyday, having 500 friends and have lot of white guys with Asian fetish pampering me..I will be one of those happy, slappy white washed American whore, sipping soy lattes, who makes six figure in some bullSh*t corporate job. I am Korean guy btw.

Sometimes I think girls have it much better than guys in America. Winston have talked about it in the past. Isn't it funny that It's always the American men who are maladjusted such as they are into drugs, video games all day, join a gang, goes to jail, commit school shooting and suicide, etc. Yet Society doesn't give a F*ck. Instead they celebrate female achievements and certain achievements of special minorities via Black History Month. Well the truth has been said thousands of time here. The Truth is that "America sucks" and America is a giant Venus fly trap for foreigners. You guys are still talking about it in this forum. I think so too. That's why you see some a$$hole like Andrew Tate becoming famous because so many desperate guys.

My cynicism developed because society has been cold, unkind, and indifferent towards me. So it is my response to them.
Hopefully I'll get out of America and finally find my true path like you said. At least the females in other countries are not as entitled, hostile, shallow, brainwashed as females in America.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

A bit of hopium re the future internment of Kill Gates. Watching a montage of people collapsing on air is kind of stunning. Does anyone remember this happening prior to the clot shot?

https://twitter.com/fivetimesaugust/sta ... dium=email
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

gsjackson wrote:
February 6th, 2023, 4:54 pm
A bit of hopium re the future internment of Kill Gates. Watching a montage of people collapsing on air is kind of stunning. Does anyone remember this happening prior to the clot shot?

https://twitter.com/fivetimesaugust/sta ... dium=email
Who knows.. Kill Gates and others will make a montage of people collapsing, and sell it as a snuff film to all the sick people on Darkwebs and make millions! You know the capitalists will sell the rope that is used to hang them. That's how sick minded bastards they are.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Yes, I hate those "vaxxers" who force others to take the death jab. It's a matter of personal choice to take it or not.
Here in Japan we have no problem with that, you receive a coupon by mail from the national health insurance and you can also apply for an international covid-19 vaccination certificate for travel to abroad. These services are for free and if you show up or not at a medical clinic, appointment required, is up to you - nobody cares.

Many people passing by when I walk in a shopping mall or in the railway station etc. I have no idea who is vaccinated and who is not.

I and wife, we both are 7 times vaccinated, 5 x covid-19, 1 x pneumonia, 1 x seasonal flu. We are still alive and healthy and never got infected.
I don't care what others are doing, but so far many are showing up. Totally more than 378 million shots - covid-19 related - were administered so far in Japan.

Pneumonia and seasonal flu, you have to pay for it, pneumonia about USD 80,- (five years 1 x only) and USD 15,- for the regular seasonal flu update.

Does it help? It seems so, Japan has only approx. 70.000 covid-19 deaths compared to USA with its over 1.1 million deaths...
The problem is about updates, the covid-19 virus is changing all the time and the vaccine helps only for about 6 months, it expires quickly.

About pneumonia and seasonal flu, every year two times I got very sick. However since I took the vaccines for the first time in 2008, I was never infected again.

If you get infected with covid-19 (vaccinated or not) and you develop pneumonia and/or get infected with seasonal flu at the same time you might find yourself in a life-threatening condition, you need at least pneumonia and seasonal flu vaccination to get over it easily.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

February 5th, 2023, 10:15 am
Sometimes I think girls have it much better than guys in America. Winston have talked about it in the past. Isn't it funny that It's always the American men who are maladjusted such as they are into drugs, video games all day, join a gang, goes to jail, commit school shooting and suicide, etc. Yet Society doesn't give a F*ck. Instead they celebrate female achievements and certain achievements of special minorities via Black History Month. Well the truth has been said thousands of time here. The Truth is that "America sucks" ....
Quite off topic, no idea what this has to do with the risks of covid vaccine, but I can only agree, and it is not only about USA, where women have it better than men - in many Western countries women have simply said many more options how they regulate their life.

Nowadays you have almost to be ashamed that you are born as a white straight man - basically a tool, which can be easily replaced when broken. Just a disposable item, a toy...

About Asian men, I don't think they are better off than white men, not so much difference.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Newsweek published an article calling on the scientific community to admit they were wrong about the covaids hoax.

https://www.newsweek.com/its-time-scien ... on-1776630
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
February 7th, 2023, 10:53 am
Newsweek published an article calling on the scientific community to admit they were wrong about the covaids hoax.

https://www.newsweek.com/its-time-scien ... on-1776630
Good post. I noticed more and more former vax lemmings and pro-mandate types have been doing a 100% reversal of their previous positions. Interesting to see that even jewmedia and mainstream outlets are covering and printing stuff like this sometimes now...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Uh-oh, hope you didn't have your sites set on this particular Thai ladyboy @CaptainSkelebob: This princess of Thailand apparently just collapsed and is apparently now on life support, with speculation she's the latest victim of the Pfizer jab...

Unlike @Cornfed, who seems to exult in vaccine deaths, I wish the Thai princess a healthy recovery, if that's still possible...
Thailand to BAN Pfizer After Thai Princess Falls Into a Coma Following Booster Jab
https://newspunch.com/thailand-to-ban-p ... oster-jab/

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

As we all guessed, ugly people were more likely to buy into the mask nonsense.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/07/unattract ... sks-study/
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Yohan wrote:
February 6th, 2023, 10:11 pm
February 5th, 2023, 10:15 am
Sometimes I think girls have it much better than guys in America. Winston have talked about it in the past. Isn't it funny that It's always the American men who are maladjusted such as they are into drugs, video games all day, join a gang, goes to jail, commit school shooting and suicide, etc. Yet Society doesn't give a F*ck. Instead they celebrate female achievements and certain achievements of special minorities via Black History Month. Well the truth has been said thousands of time here. The Truth is that "America sucks" ....
Quite off topic, no idea what this has to do with the risks of covid vaccine, but I can only agree, and it is not only about USA, where women have it better than men - in many Western countries women have simply said many more options how they regulate their life.

Nowadays you have almost to be ashamed that you are born as a white straight man - basically a tool, which can be easily replaced when broken. Just a disposable item, a toy...

About Asian men, I don't think they are better off than white men, not so much difference.
I am sorry to go little off topic, but it's just part of my rant.
Damn right! Even you acknowledge the fact that western women have it better than their own white straight men. I don't understand why would
they emasculate, criticize, put down their own men? Their male ancestors, however flawed they were, have built western civilization, placed every brick on every buildings roads and bridges, and allowed women to vote and live in comfort of a first world country.. And their reward is this? Getting hen-packed by their own females? That's insane. WTF.

Your right.. Asian men in America is bottom of the dating pool similar to Black females.. Maybe I should date black females but no thanks!
Just the way it is I guess..
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Yohan wrote:
February 6th, 2023, 9:50 pm
Yes, I hate those "vaxxers" who force others to take the death jab. It's a matter of personal choice to take it or not.
Here in Japan we have no problem with that, you receive a coupon by mail from the national health insurance and you can also apply for an international covid-19 vaccination certificate for travel to abroad. These services are for free and if you show up or not at a medical clinic, appointment required, is up to you - nobody cares.

Many people passing by when I walk in a shopping mall or in the railway station etc. I have no idea who is vaccinated and who is not.

I and wife, we both are 7 times vaccinated, 5 x covid-19, 1 x pneumonia, 1 x seasonal flu. We are still alive and healthy and never got infected.
I don't care what others are doing, but so far many are showing up. Totally more than 378 million shots - covid-19 related - were administered so far in Japan.

Pneumonia and seasonal flu, you have to pay for it, pneumonia about USD 80,- (five years 1 x only) and USD 15,- for the regular seasonal flu update.

Does it help? It seems so, Japan has only approx. 70.000 covid-19 deaths compared to USA with its over 1.1 million deaths...
The problem is about updates, the covid-19 virus is changing all the time and the vaccine helps only for about 6 months, it expires quickly.

About pneumonia and seasonal flu, every year two times I got very sick. However since I took the vaccines for the first time in 2008, I was never infected again.

If you get infected with covid-19 (vaccinated or not) and you develop pneumonia and/or get infected with seasonal flu at the same time you might find yourself in a life-threatening condition, you need at least pneumonia and seasonal flu vaccination to get over it easily.
Yohan I am not stopping you. It's matter of personal choice.
But personally I am not going to take the jab and I think people who took a jab is playing with Russian Roulette.
One of my friends who took all the Covid vaccine still got Covid TWICE! So it's doesn't really matter whether people took the vaccine or not.
The vaccine can't prevent all the different strain of Covid.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-c ... 3948163859
CLAIM: Thailand is canceling its COVID-19 vaccine contract with Pfizer after its princess fell into a coma following a booster shot.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. There are no plans to alter Thailand’s contract with the New York-based pharmaceutical giant, an official with the country’s National Vaccine Institute said. Thailand’s Department of Disease Control also rejected the claims as “fake news.” Princess Bajrakitiyabha’s condition was attributed to an irregular heartbeat caused by a mycoplasma infection, and medical experts confirmed the infection is not known to be a side effect of COVID vaccines.
-----
“FAKE NEWS DO NOT SHARE!” Thailand’s Department of Disease Control wrote in Thai in a Feb. 3 Facebook post that includes a screenshot of Bhakdi’s interview, along with a version of the false claim. “The public is requested not to be fooled and ask for cooperation not to send, or share such information on various social media channels.”
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

February 9th, 2023, 6:40 am
Yohan I am not stopping you. It's matter of personal choice.
But personally I am not going to take the jab and I think people who took a jab is playing with Russian Roulette.
One of my friends who took all the Covid vaccine still got Covid TWICE! So it's doesn't really matter whether people took the vaccine or not.
The vaccine can't prevent all the different strain of Covid.
Generally of course despite being vaccinated, you can be infected, reinfected - not only with covid-19.

If vaccinated, the time to recover is much shorter, the disease is much easier to tolerate.
Same with every vaccine and disease.

A covid-19 vaccination older than 6 months is rather already expired, and covid-19 infection leads easily to additional infections and complications, especially pneumonia.

It is difficult to comment what happened to your friend, because important information is missing,
which vaccine has been used, and when?

Has he also be vaccinated against seasonal flu? Has he been vaccinated during the last 5 years against pneumonia?
How long did it take for him to recover.. etc.
-----
About my wife and myself, we have no complaint about our booster vaccination #5 (comirnaty, omnicron BA 4-5)
Some minor side effects for 1 day, and a little pain in the left arm, that's all.
Up to today, both of us did not notice any covid-19 infection, also no seasonal flu and pneumonia infection.

I am now in Japan, but visited also Thailand 2 times and Philippines 1 time. (fully booked airplane, plenty of people in Osaka and Narita Airport),

we are going out every day to shopping mall, shopping center in the railway station, restaurants etc. and spent also recently 5 days with wife in Tokyo, visiting our daughter (both of our grand children were too young for vaccination and both got covid-19, kindergarten was closed down, but I, wife, daughter and son in law (all of us vaccinated) were not infected.

What others are doing, it's not my problem, not my business anyway...
How can I even know, if people passing by or sitting in the bus or train next to me are vaccinated or not?

People here in Japan are invited for vaccination by receiving an invitation letter/free coupon from the national health insurance -

3 options:
a - You might contact a clinic for vaccination - reservation required
b - You might contact a clinic and explain to a medical doctor why you refuse being vaccinated or asking for being postponed - for example after surgery, just recovered from another disease, or being against it etc.
c -You might not report to a clinic, just send the invitation letter/coupon to the trash bin...

I see no problem with that, not at all...
I do not suggest what others should do or not. I can only explain why I prefer being vaccinated.

Of course my international vaccination certificate I received was also very useful for my trips to abroad, no questions, no quarantine etc...
-----

About vaccines used in Japan:

Only Pfizer and Moderna passed all Japanese tests successfully, AstraZeneca passed only partially for people 40+, other vaccines failed the tests or the producer was unable to provide proper documentation (Russia), Chinese vaccine import remains banned for political reason.

Janssen Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine:
also failed various testing, and its booster does not prevent infection with omnicron BA4-5, it is only effective against the original covid-19 virus.,

In Japan the importer/producer can be kept financially responsible for damages related to unsafe vaccine.

In case of any obligatory vaccination the Japanese government can also be kept responsible and facing lawsuits.
However there is no forced covid-19 vaccination by the Japanese government.
Last edited by Yohan on February 9th, 2023, 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 5:48 am
As we all guessed, ugly people were more likely to buy into the mask nonsense.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/07/unattract ... sks-study/
Real beauty is on the inside. Show me a person with kindness and compassion, that's real beauty.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 7:25 am
Generally of course despite being vaccinated, you can be infected, reinfected - not only with covid-19.
By pre-covaids definition, a vaccine is intended to prevent infection. Something intended to reduce symptoms is called a "treatment".