Risks of the Covid vaccine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
November 21st, 2020, 1:07 pm
Cornfed wrote:
November 21st, 2020, 10:49 am
Winston wrote:
November 21st, 2020, 4:19 am
Friggin hilarious! LOL! ROTFL! So true and spot on!

You could argue it is a case of different stages in a chain of stupidity. WWII was a case of Germanic men fighting against their counterparts for ratlike Jews and banksters.
Yeah, they could be bullshitted too obviously. But I think they would have resisted the current regime of insanity as an affront to their dignity, manhood and common sense.
It would be interesting if we could bring their young selves back to life. I think they may have cucked too. In fact they were the original cucks with desegregation and such. They were the middle aged men in charge at that time.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
November 21st, 2020, 1:07 pm
Cornfed wrote:
November 21st, 2020, 10:49 am
Winston wrote:
November 21st, 2020, 4:19 am
Friggin hilarious! LOL! ROTFL! So true and spot on!

You could argue it is a case of different stages in a chain of stupidity. WWII was a case of Germanic men fighting against their counterparts for ratlike Jews and banksters.
Yeah, they could be bullshitted too obviously. But I think they would have resisted the current regime of insanity as an affront to their dignity, manhood and common sense.
Its hard to say because back then in 1944 people also believed everything the media told them. But the media back then taught them to be brave, not live in fear. Thats the difference.

Yes WW2 was a scam too. A thinking american would realize theres no sense in dying to fight the Nazis since the Nazis were a zero threat to America and were not looking to take away anyones freedoms in America. No sense fighting an enemy for nothing just because FDR tells u to. No mother would consider that worth the life of her son. Very stupid.

Even if Germany did take America it wouldn't matter anyway because at the end of the day we are all slaves to money and economic slaves, regardless of whos running the government. Thats the real thing that makes u unfree. Its very simple. But everyone is blind to this basic fact.

Cost of living is the main issue. If the cost of living is high like in USA and Japan then one has to become a workaholic to make ends meet. If you're forced to be a workaholic then u have no freedom regardless of whether your government is American or German. Thats the real issue that the media and politicians avoid. No one wants to talk about economic slavery.

General Patton also realized WW2 was a mistake and said they fought the wrong enemy. He realized that Soviet Communism was far worse for Europe than the Nazis were. They were the real enemy. Not the Nazis. The Nazis at least were noble men of virtue but the Soviets were not. He was gonna raise hell about it when he came home but they made sure he didnt with a convenient accident. The truck driver who hit Patton confessed to the whole thing on his deathbed. It was in the British telegraph news.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 21st, 2020, 11:15 am
Cornfed wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 10:57 pm
Every person who survives COVID (and other infectious diseases) has a body that underwent the same mRNA process that you are so frightened about.
OK, so would it be fair to say that you have no idea what you are talking about? Could someone else knowledgeable about the subject please point out that CE has no idea what he is talking about.
Sometimes you have to put complex concepts in pictures so even autistic morons like Cornfed can understand them. Try very hard to concentrate on #2 in the graphic if you can.

As you can see, the Coronavirus itself injects mRNA into the cells of its victims. The vaccine merely mimics that process without giving the person COVID.

So again, whatever "degree" you have in biology or some related field, rip up the diploma into little bits and flush it down the toilet with your next fresh, warm, sh*t because if you can't understand this, there is simply no hope for a low-IQ, inbred bogan like you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 25th, 2020, 11:15 pm
As you can see, the Coronavirus itself injects mRNA into the cells of its victims. The vaccine merely mimics that process without giving the person COVID.
This shows just how easy it would be to eliminate the negro problem with the power of the state. They are just so stupid and stupid about how stupid they are. I imagine the "international community" will indeed do so in due course.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 25th, 2020, 11:39 pm
This shows just how easy it would be to eliminate the negro problem with the power of the state. They are just so stupid and stupid about how stupid they are. I imagine the "international community" will indeed do so in due course.
I knew even pictures would likely overwhelm your damaged, little brain, but it was worth a shot.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 26th, 2020, 2:52 am
Cornfed wrote:
I knew even pictures would likely overwhelm your damaged, little brain, but it was worth a shot.
See, I actually believe you are serious. I actually believe you finding a cartoon that you can't reconcile with my explanation, that of course you don't understand, means you have proved me wrong. You are actually that simple. I sometimes forget how right I am about dealing with the likes of you and think of you as a real person. Sorry about that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 26th, 2020, 3:01 am
November 26th, 2020, 2:52 am
Cornfed wrote:
See, I actually believe you are serious. I actually believe you finding a cartoon that you can't reconcile with my explanation, that of course you don't understand, means you have proved me wrong. You are actually that simple. I sometimes forget how right I am about dealing with the likes of you and think of you as a real person. Sorry about that.
Basic concepts and explanations routinely go over the heads of unemployed, incels who do nothing but mope around the house as you admitted in the past. :lol:

Mope much today?
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@Cornfed

https://www.sabcnews.com/sabcnews/COVID ... rial-Wall/

Oct 8, 2020
Danger? V-Day to reduce population by sterilizing men? The shot won't be safe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99HmZDe4rmo

Nov 26, 2020
Dr. Lawrence Palevsky: Aluminium Nanoparticles in Vaccines that cross the blood brain barrier

November 27th, 2020
Another SCIENTIST speaking up re deadly cov vax. GENERATIONAL infertility caused by chemicals used
https://www.bitchute.com/video/cmKWaxwhPNVm/

Last edited by HappyGuy on December 2nd, 2020, 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this awesome rally in London. Check out the lyrics below that the crowd is singing. They rock and kick ass. Lol. Notice the line about sticking the poison vaccines up their ass. Lol

LYRICS
We are the ninety nine percent song.
you can stick your new world order up your arse x2 –
you can stick your new world order, where the sun don’t shine but ought to.. –
singing we are the 99% x2 –
singing we are the ninety, together we are mighty.. –
the queen’ll be arrested in her dressing gown x2 –
the queen’ll be arrested in her, ‘cos she is such a sinner.. –
we’ll be singing we’re the 99% x2 –
we’ll be singing we’re the ninety, together we are mighty.. –
there’ll be blue skies when the chemtrails are all gone x2 –
there’ll be blue skies when the chemtrails, and their evil plan fails.. –
you can stick your poison vaccines up your arse –
you can stick your tv programs up your arse –
you can stick your gmo foods, and we ain’t gonna go school –
stick your georgia guidestones up your arse –
AND You can stick your coronavirus up yer arse
singing we are the 99%.. –
oh i’d rather be a human than a slave x2 –
oh i’d rather be a human, and don’t you know that you can?.. –
you can stick your new world order up your arse.. –
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/20290 ... -residents
Japan enacts law to make vaccines free to residents

Japan's parliament enacted a law Wednesday to cover the costs for residents to be vaccinated against the novel coronavirus, as hopes grow for the early arrival of vaccines following recent reports of progress amid a resurgence of infections.

The House of Councillors unanimously passed a bill to revise the current vaccination law after Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga pledged to secure coronavirus vaccines for all the roughly 126 million residents of the country in the first half of next year.

Japan has agreed with US pharmaceutical giant Pfizer Inc, American firm Moderna Inc and Britain's AstraZeneca Plc to receive sufficient vaccines for 145 million people when they are successfully developed, earmarking a budget of 671.4 billion yen ($6.4 billion) for that purpose.

In the accelerating global race to develop vaccines to tackle the pandemic, Pfizer and its German development partner BioNTech SE have recently applied for approval in the European Union after doing so in the United States and Britain.

The revised law does not clarify whether the scheme will include foreign residents of Japan, but health ministry officials have said they expect them to be covered based on other vaccinations offered for free.

The government needs to collect information on the efficacy and safety of vaccines under development as some of them employ artificial genes and other technologies that have yet to be used outside of a laboratory setting.

The passage of the bill by the upper house of parliament comes as Tokyo and many other parts of Japan are seeing a spike in infections, with the nation reporting a record 41 deaths on Tuesday.

Japan reported a total of 2,419 new cases of the virus on Wednesday, bringing the nationwide tally to over 154,000.

Of the total, Tokyo confirmed 500 infections, the highest number since Saturday, when it logged 561.

Although the revised law strongly recommends that people get inoculated, the government will allow individuals to refuse if the efficacy and safety of vaccines has not been proved sufficiently at the time of approval.

In the event that vaccination causes serious side effects, the revised law states the government will cover medical expenses and disability pensions as part of relief measures and shoulder damages on behalf of the vaccine suppliers.

Chief Cabinet Secretary Katsunobu Kato, the top government spokesman, told a news conference, "We will make efforts to establish a system to smoothly administer vaccines by closely collaborating with local governments and medical workers."

Municipalities will be in charge of the administrative work related to vaccinations, which will be funded by the state.

The Diet also passed a separate bill enabling the government to continue beyond February the quarantining of people who test positive for the novel coronavirus upon their arrival in Japan, extending the measure that was due to expire after a year.

In February, Japan decided to hospitalise people who test positive for the virus at airports and ports, and to require those suspected of infection to stay in designated facilities for a certain period.

On Wednesday, the government also began re-evaluating the operation of its "Go To Eat" subsidy programme to encourage dining out and is considering halting issuance of coupons under the initiative.

Of Japan's 47 prefectures, 10 including Tokyo, Hokkaido and Osaka have already paused issuance of the coupons, which are offered with 25% premiums, due to a rise in coronavirus cases in their regions.

Japan will strengthen financial support for dining establishments affected by a drop in demand due to the halting of coupon issuance. The plans will be included in the third supplementary budget for fiscal 2020.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/20290 ... available-
When and how will vaccines become available?

NEW YORK: Britain on Wednesday became the first Western country to approve a Covid-19 vaccine, jumping ahead of the United States and Europe after its regulator cleared a shot developed by Pfizer and BioNTech for emergency use in record time.

Pfizer, with partner BioNTech SE, and rival Moderna have released trial data showing their Covid-19 vaccines to be about 95% effective at preventing the illness, while AstraZeneca last month said its vaccine was on average about 70% effective.

The companies have said distribution could begin almost immediately after any approval, with governments around the world to decide who gets them and in what order. The following is an outline of the process:

When will companies roll out a vaccine?

This year, Pfizer said it would have enough to inoculate 25 million people, Moderna will have enough for 10 million people and AstraZeneca will have enough for more than 100 million people.

The US Department of Defense and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will manage distribution in the United States, with some 20 million people expected to be inoculated by the end of the year.

Some 60 million to 70 million doses of Covid-19 vaccine could be available per month beginning in January and most Americans will have access to shots by mid-2021, the government said on Tuesday.

In the European Union, it is up to each country in the 27-member bloc to start distributing vaccines to their populations.

Who would get an approved vaccine and when in US?

Upon authorisation from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the CDC has said first in line for vaccinations would be about 21 million healthcare workers and 3 million residents in long-term care facilities.

The US FDA is set to meet on Dec 10 to discuss whether to recommend emergency use authorisation of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.

Essential workers, a group of 87 million people who do crucial jobs that cannot be done from home, are the likely next group. This includes firefighters, police, school employees, transport workers, food and agriculture workers and food service employees.

UK approves Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine
Around 100 million adults with high-risk medical conditions and 53 million adults over the age of 65, also considered at higher risk of severe disease, are the next priority.

US public health officials said vaccines would be generally available to most Americans in pharmacies, clinics and doctors offices starting in April so that anyone who wants a shot can have one by the end of June.

It is unclear when a vaccine will be available for children. Pfizer and BioNTech have started testing their vaccine in volunteers as young as 12.

When will a vaccine be available in other countries?

Britain could start a roll-out of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine this month. The country had ordered 40 million doses — enough for just under a third of the population.

Older care home residents and their carers will be the highest priority to receive the vaccine, followed by those over 80 years of age and frontline health workers.

The European Union (EU), Japan, Canada and Australia are all running rapid vaccine regulatory processes.

The EU drugs regulator, the European Medicines Agency, said it could give conditional marketing approval for Pfizer's vaccine by Dec 29 and make a decision on Moderna's by Jan 12.

Most countries in the region have said the first vaccines would go to the elderly and vulnerable and frontline workers.

Many of AstraZeneca's doses this year are expected to go to Britain, where health officials have said that if approved they could begin vaccinating people in December.

Countries say they are buying vaccines via the European Commission's joint procurement scheme, which has deals for six different vaccines and nearly 2 billion doses.

Delivery timelines vary and most countries are still drawing up plans for distributing and administering shots.

Italy expects to receive the first deliveries of the Pfizer-BioNTech shot and AstraZeneca's shot early next year. Spain plans to give vaccines in January.

In Bulgaria, the country's chief health inspector expects the first shipments in March-April. Hungary's foreign minister said doses would land in the spring at the earliest.

Germany, home to BioNTech, expects to roll out shots in early 2021 with mass vaccination centres in exhibition halls, airport terminals and concert venues. It will also use mobile teams for care homes.

When will developing countries have access to vaccines?

Covax, a programme led by the World Health Organization and the GAVI vaccine group to pool funds from wealthier countries and non-profits to buy and distribute vaccines to dozens of poorer countries, has raised $2 billion.

Its first goal is to vaccinate 3% of the people in these countries with a final goal of reaching 20%. It has signed a provisional agreement to buy AstraZeneca's vaccine, which does not require storage in specialised ultra-cold equipment like the Pfizer vaccine.

It is expected, but not certain, that less wealthy countries in Africa and Southeast Asia, such as India, will receive vaccines at low or no cost under this programme in 2021. Other countries, such as those in Latin America, may buy vaccines through Covax. Several are also striking supply deals directly with drugmakers.

How much will it cost?

Vaccine makers and governments have negotiated varying prices, not all of which are public. Governments have paid from a few dollars per AstraZeneca shot to up to $50 for the two-dose Pfizer regimen. Many countries have said they will cover the cost of inoculating their residents.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... cines.html
Facebook starts removing torrent of anti-vaxx conspiracy theories and false claims about the coronavirus jab from its pages

Conspiracy theories about the coronavirus vaccine on Facebook will be removed
Facebook says it introduced it due to the imminent release of a vaccine
Company says this will happen globally but warns it will not be enforced overnight

Facebook will remove harmful anti-vaxx propaganda from the social media platform as the world prepares to receive the first coronavirus vaccine.

False claims about the jab doing the rounds on the site will be removed and the company will also expand its ban on anti-vaxx adverts to include Covid-19.

Prominent conspiracy theories propagating on all forms of social media by poorly-informed individuals include the wholly false claim the coronavirus vaccine contains microchips which governments will use to spy on citizens.

The company warned in a statement that it will 'not be able to start enforcing these policies overnight'.

False claims about the imminent coronavirus vaccine doing the rounds on the site will be removed and Facebook will expand its ban on anti-vaxx adverts to include those regarding the Covid vaccination. the social media giant announced today

The move expands Facebook's current rules against falsehoods and conspiracy theories about the pandemic.

It currently takes down coronavirus misinformation that poses a risk of 'imminent' harm, while labeling and reducing distribution of other false claims that fail to reach that threshold.

In October, the company announced it would ban ads that discourage people from getting vaccines and this will now also apply to new Covid-19 vaccines.

A Facebook spokesperson said: 'We are applying our policy to remove misinformation about the virus that could lead to imminent physical harm.

'This could include false claims about the safety, efficacy, ingredients or side effects of the vaccines.

'For example, we will remove false claims that Covid-19 vaccines contain microchips or anything else that isn't on the official vaccine ingredient list.

'We will also remove conspiracy theories about Covid-19 vaccines that we know today are false, like specific populations are being used without their consent to test the vaccine's safety.'

After Wednesday's Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine announcement, there was a surge in disinformation being shared online.

This included outlandish and debunked claims from Covid-deniers and vaccination skeptics.

A November report by First Draft found that 84 per cent of interactions generated by vaccine-related conspiracy content came from Facebook and Instagram.

Facebook said it would remove debunked COVID-19 vaccine conspiracies, such as that the vaccines' safety is being tested on specific populations without their consent, and misinformation about the vaccines.

Facebook users who have interacted with fake news about the coronavirus will see a message in their news feed urging them to visit the WHO website and share a WHO link

Facebook will remove harmful anti-vaxx propaganda from the social media platform as the world prepares to receive the first coronavirus vaccine (

FullFact, an independent fact-checking charity, has been working with Facebook to tackle disinformation.

Speaking on Wednesday, editor Tom Phillips told the PA news agency: 'We have seen a lot of the internet platforms take stricter measures against vaccine misinformation and I think that is the correct approach. Could some of them go further? Yes, possibly.

'But at the same time, it is important to remember the importance of free speech. It's not illegitimate to have questions or worries about the vaccine and it's important that we don't just react by trying to suppress those questions. We allow people to ask the questions, get good quality answers and make up their minds based on good quality information.'

The site said it will continue to regularly update the claims they remove based on current guidance from public health authorities.

Between March and October, Facebook and Instagram removed 12 million pieces of misinformation related to Covid-19.

In April alone, it put warning labels on about 50 million pieces of content, with 95% of people who saw the label not clicking past to view the content.

Between March and October, it put warning labels on 167 million pieces of content.

The spokesperson added: 'We have directed over two billion people globally to authoritative information from public health authorities such as the WHO (World Health Organisation) and in the UK the NHS, and we will continue to help people stay informed about these vaccines by promoting authoritative sources of information through Facebook's Covid-19 Information Centre.'

In April, Facebook introduced a host of measures designed to quash the spread of misinformation.

The social network introduced messages which appear in the news feed of any users who have interacted with a post that has since been removed by Facebook due to being deemed harmful.

This includes people who have liked, reacted, commented or clicked on the content, such as false claims that 5G is linked to the health pandemic.

Facebook said its messages will connect people with advice from the World Health Organisation's 'mythbusters' page, which debunks false claims about COVID-19.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
December 1st, 2020, 9:28 pm
Wow check out this awesome rally in London. Check out the lyrics below that the crowd is singing. They rock and kick ass. Lol. Notice the line about sticking the poison vaccines up their ass.
These people in UK have no discipline, out of control, totally ignorant. Up to you...

UK (67 million people) has now over 1.1 million infections and almost 50.000 deaths, while South Korea (52 million people) has only 36000 infections and 529 deaths.

Vaccines in South Korea are not approved yet and contracts for importing vaccines are still not decided,
South Korea is not in a hurry, unlike UK...

There are also more infections showing up in South Korea but still by far less than in UK.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20201203001092
As COVID-19 vaccine results pour in, Korea says it’s not behind
Purchases to be finalized before year is over, according to top officials
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is a Nature paper about some potential risks with the vaccine:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586- ... RU2T-RHghU
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
December 3rd, 2020, 4:45 pm
Here is a Nature paper about some potential risks with the vaccine:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586- ... RU2T-RHghU
Let's just hope you get your ultimate lesson about Covid sooner rather than later.