Risks of the Covid vaccine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by Cornfed »

galii wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 6:34 am
Cornfed wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 6:19 am
galii wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 6:16 am
Cornfed wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 6:07 am
It turns out the death rate among middle aged people last summer was about double the normal rate according to insurance data. More recent figures will be interesting. It is a good time to invest in the funeral business. Not so much in life insurance companies.

https://vaccinedeaths.com/2022-09-12-mi ... -jabs.html
When Kornfeld tries science is always fun :lol:
Is the data wrong? Could you explain?
Data could be right in some ways. First I would come up with a respected source. Then I would ask myself what do I compare it with what? Is ist comparabl?. What would the counter argument be?
Anyway we know you do not care for science so run with your data :lol:
Your data said we vaxxed be dead right now :lol:
So you're just being silly as usual then.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Cornfed wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 7:23 am
galii wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 6:34 am
Cornfed wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 6:19 am
galii wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 6:16 am
Cornfed wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 6:07 am
It turns out the death rate among middle aged people last summer was about double the normal rate according to insurance data. More recent figures will be interesting. It is a good time to invest in the funeral business. Not so much in life insurance companies.

https://vaccinedeaths.com/2022-09-12-mi ... -jabs.html
When Kornfeld tries science is always fun :lol:
Is the data wrong? Could you explain?
Data could be right in some ways. First I would come up with a respected source. Then I would ask myself what do I compare it with what? Is ist comparabl?. What would the counter argument be?
Anyway we know you do not care for science so run with your data :lol:
Your data said we vaxxed be dead right now :lol:
So you're just being silly as usual then.
Yes right. I chickened out like in the Flat Earth thread where you destroyed my arguments with math and logic :lol:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 12th, 2022, 12:45 pm
Cornfed wrote:
September 12th, 2022, 12:19 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 12th, 2022, 12:15 pm
Because countless scientists and doctors from all around the world, with all their medical degrees and scientific knowledge dont know better than these 2 neanderthals.... clearly....
Hopefully you will be so good as to post details of your medical condition for gloating purposes when you encounter the clot of doom, should you have the chance.
WTF are you talking about??? I've had all my jabs and I am absolutely fine. Yohan had all his shots and is fine as well...
With people like Cornfed any discussion about this topic does not make sense. It's timewaste.

It is easy to prove - at least here in Japan which has a centralized form of obligatory health insurance for all citizens - that the number of dead people did not increase during the last years, approx. 115.000 funerals per month out of 125 million citizens.

So far in Japan the statistics are as follows:

in year 2021:
#1 vaccination - 104 million people
#2 vaccination - 102 million people

in year 2022:
#3 vaccination - 81 million people
#4 vaccination - 31 million people

Totally approx 318 million shots.

In Japan there are only 2 vaccines fully approved - Pfizer and Moderna

Complaints (more about Moderna, less about Pfizer) are often about some fever, headache, pain in the left arm, feeling cold, coughing etc. but the huge majority also reports that after 2-3 days all these side-effects are gone. (same with me, my wife, our children, other family relatives, friends too...)

It's free and up to you, you apply for vaccination you will get it for free, you do not show up nobody cares...

If so many people die as Cornfed claims after being vaccinated, the question remains, where are all the dead bodies...
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Yohan wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 10:16 am
With people like Cornfed any discussion about this topic does not make sense. It's timewaste.

It is easy to prove - at least here in Japan which has a centralized form of obligatory health insurance for all citizens - that the number of dead people did not increase during the last years, approx. 115.000 funerals per month out of 125 million citizens.

in year 2021:

in year 2022:

Complaints (more about Moderna, less about Pfizer) are often about some fever, headache, pain in the left arm, feeling cold, coughing etc. but the huge majority also reports that after 2-3 days all these side-effects are gone. (same with me, my wife, our children, other family relatives, friends too...)

It's free and up to you, you apply for vaccination you will get it for free, you do not show up nobody cares...

If so many people die as Cornfed claims after being vaccinated, the question remains, where are all the dead bodies...
I'm not trying to derail this thread, but instead of asking "where are all the dead bodies", I'd rather ask, "Where are all the fully awake, conscious, independent thinkers?"

I ask that because it's amazing to me how so many people just willingly took this vaccine without questioning it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

kangarunner wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 10:34 am
Yohan wrote:

in year 2021:

in year 2022:

I'm not trying to derail this thread, but instead of asking "where are all the dead bodies", I'd rather ask, "Where are all the fully awake, conscious, independent thinkers?"

I ask that because it's amazing to me how so many people just willingly took this vaccine without questioning it.
Intependent thinkers are rare because who the f**k understands science on a higher level? Then there are the Flat Earthers who question things but make it worse because they are science deniers but sky wizard believers basically. Most of the antivaxxers are mentally disturbed that makes the whole issue hard to deal with.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yohan wrote:
Also be sure to ignore those tinfoil-hat wearing kook scientists at Harvard and Johns Hopkins university who just found Covid-19 vaccines 98 times worse than the virus :mrgreen: :
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/scie ... -and-johns

Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Covid-19 Vaccines 98 Times Worse Than the Virus
This pre-print won't get any coverage in the mainstream media, so I wanted to be sure you knew about it. You might want to let your university president know about it too.

Steve Kirsch
20 hr ago
Here’s one of the articles:

Here’s the paper, COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters for Young Adults: A Risk-Benefit Assessment and Five Ethical Arguments against Mandates at Universities.
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=4206070

It says:

Using CDC and sponsor-reported adverse event data, we find that booster mandates may cause a net expected harm: per COVID-19 hospitalisation prevented in previously uninfected young adults, we anticipate 18 to 98 serious adverse events, including 1.7 to 3.0 booster-associated myocarditis cases in males, and 1,373 to 3,234 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity which interferes with daily activities. Given the high prevalence of post-infection immunity, this risk-benefit profile is even less favourable.

If this doesn’t cause all universities worldwide to drop the vaccine mandates, I don’t know what will.

It should also shatter confidence in the CDC and cause investigations to take place.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 1:44 pm
Yohan wrote:
Also be sure to ignore those tinfoil-hat wearing kook scientists at Harvard and Johns Hopkins university who just found Covid-19 vaccines 98 times worse than the virus :mrgreen: :
Normally the painfully stupid posts you get here just ruin the atmos, but in this thread they make an important point. People dumb enough to take the lethal injection are like those toy breeds of dogs that can't breed on their own but are kept alive by human intervention so chicks can carry them around in their handbags and such. The lemmings couldn't possibly survive without day to day support from the system, and now the system doesn't need them any more it is only fair that they get put out of their and our misery. When we look back in however long a time when they are dead we can read the comments here and think "yeah, it had to be and was for the best".
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

kangarunner wrote:
I can only comment about myself...

I see the difference with and without vaccine in my own body.

I was often seriously ill suffering from pneumonia bronchitis and similar infections.
1 x vaccination in 2008 - and it never happened again.

I was suffering every year from seasonal flu, 1 x vaccination in 2008 and from that year on every year and it never happened again.

Now I got Pfizer and Moderna, and I never was infected with covid-19.... I see the difference, as 2 million people in Japan were infected and stayed up to 10 days or even longer in bed...
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
Yohan wrote:

in year 2021:

in year 2022:

It's fear, people did it because they were straight up scared and weak at the same time.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 5:19 pm
It's fear, people did it because they were straight up scared and weak at the same time.
Nothing to be afraid here in Japan, if you want to go for vaccination, you can apply - and if not, you can move your free coupon from the National Health Insurance into the dust bin. Up to you...

Out of total 19,254,198 covid-infected Japanese people, 42,993 died.(approx. 0.2 %)
https://www.stopcovid19.jp

After the start of #4 vaccination the number of infected patients declined from approx. 2 million down to 870,717 today.

Up to today, 31.500.000 citizens were showing up asking for the #4 shot (generally moderna, no complaints so far)
Never had any lockdown here in Japan, always can go out and travel in Japan to everywhere...

Compare that with USA, 97,200,706 patients and its 1,076,343 deaths
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 1:44 pm
Yohan wrote:
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/scie ... -and-johns

Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Covid-19 Vaccines 98 Times Worse Than the Virus
This pre-print won't get any coverage in the mainstream media, so I wanted to be sure you knew about it. You might want to let your university president know about it too.

Steve Kirsch
20 hr ago
Here’s one of the articles:

Here’s the paper, COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters for Young Adults: A Risk-Benefit Assessment and Five Ethical Arguments against Mandates at Universities.

It says:

Using CDC and sponsor-reported adverse event data, we find that booster mandates may cause a net expected harm: per COVID-19 hospitalisation prevented in previously uninfected young adults, we anticipate 18 to 98 serious adverse events, including 1.7 to 3.0 booster-associated myocarditis cases in males, and 1,373 to 3,234 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity which interferes with daily activities. Given the high prevalence of post-infection immunity, this risk-benefit profile is even less favourable.

If this doesn’t cause all universities worldwide to drop the vaccine mandates, I don’t know what will.

It should also shatter confidence in the CDC and cause investigations to take place.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is exactly what they are saying. The vaccine kills 100 times more people than the virus :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or maybe we should look into it before making stupid assumptions and look into it? Well you know the Earth looks flat after all.... :lol: :lol:

https://www.khou.com/article/news/healt ... 27b2d3bd7a

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I'm not sure whether this has been posted, but in case it hasn't here is more on the post mortem blood clots being found in deceased vax lemmings. It must be fascinating for you GMOs to know what is going on inside of you.

https://www.ntd.com/strange-new-blood-c ... 37378.html
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 1:46 pm
I'm not sure whether this has been posted, but in case it hasn't here is more on the post mortem blood clots being found in deceased ....
This is a known issue and investigated since around March 2021.

There are various types of covid-19 vaccine.

In Japan now only Pfizer and Moderna are approved to be used in general.

It is true that some blood clots were discovered after vaccination here in Japan and all of them were related to the use of Astra Zeneca and the vaccinated person was younger than 40 years old.

As a result Japanese produced Astra Zeneca by Japanese drugmaker Daiichi Sankyo Co. was discontinued for general use as a vaccine in Japan.
It is still available but only on request and the person has to be 40+ y/o.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/ ... ine-japan/
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) said Thursday it has started investigation of blood clot cases among people who received the AstraZeneca vaccine, including one death reported in Denmark.

Some European countries have halted supplying shots of the British pharmaceutical giant's vaccine following reports of 30 cases of thromboembolic events among nearly 5 million people who have received it. Thailand also suspended the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine on Friday.
30 people out of 5 million!

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2021 ... -asia.html
Jun 25, 2021 - 21:00

Japan will donate 1 million coronavirus vaccine doses each to Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand starting next week, Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi said Friday.

Tokyo will also offer 1 million doses each to Taiwan and Vietnam, in addition to the batches of 1.24 million and 1 million shots provided to them, respectively, earlier in the month,

-----------------

While Japan has secured enough AstraZeneca vaccine doses for 60 million people and approved their use last month, it does not intend to use them immediately in public inoculation programs due to rare cases of blood clots reported overseas.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

On a whim I googled on "unvaxxed sperm" thinking big tech would have censored all the results, but in fact this is a really popular topic and they are not bothering to censor it. It appears that everyone now accepts on some level that all you GMOs are disease-ridden husks waiting to die and no-one wants your filthy sperm. The rest of us will be rich and happy when you are gone. As the saying goes, unvaxxed sperm is the new bitcoin. Thank you for your sacrifice.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

So is it like lucky dip with these vaccines then???
Why are they so selective with who they kill off???
Cmon fellas!!
Wake up and take your vaccines... its only a little prick
Its all about risk... the vaccine significantly reduces risk of becoming seriously ill from the virus.