Got Covid...and it's a joke

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Got Covid...and it's a joke

Post by publicduende »

So the moment I had been waiting for, for a few months now, is finally here.

As of last Wednesday, I have Covid-19, tested yesterday, got positive results today. No idea what variant it is, as the PCR test doesn't mention. Probably Omicron.

As an unvaccinated man approaching his 50s, according to the mainstream narrative, I would have been a prime candidate for severe symptoms and long-lasting health effects. So far, it has had the symptoms and the effects of a mild flu, or a bad cold. I had 38.8/39C fever on Wednesday, 38.2 yesterday and have no fever today. Just some cough and sneezing and a little bit of muscle fatigue.

A few days a year with flu-like symptoms suck, understood. But come on, when has society become so pussified that they'd rather comply with the most authoritarian NWO directives ever, than have the "normal" risk of getting the flu once a year?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Got Covid...and it's a joke

Post by Yohan »

I wish you a quick and full recovery, however it will take several weeks until you know if there are any long-term aftereffects.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

publicduende wrote:
January 7th, 2022, 2:17 am

As of last Wednesday, I have Covid-19, tested yesterday, got positive results today. No idea what variant it is, as the PCR test doesn't mention. Probably Omicron.

As an unvaccinated man approaching his 50s, according to the mainstream narrative, I would have been a prime candidate for severe symptoms and long-lasting health effects. So far, it has had the symptoms and the effects of a mild flu, or a bad cold. I had 38.8/39C fever on Wednesday, 38.2 yesterday and have no fever today. Just some cough and sneezing and a little bit of muscle fatigue.

A few days a year with flu-like symptoms suck, understood. But come on, when has society become so pussified that they'd rather comply with the most authoritarian NWO directives ever, than have the "normal" risk of getting the flu once a year?
Back in the time you would eat the heart of your enemies. So yes pussification started far before covid. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:
January 7th, 2022, 2:17 am

I agree. This entire COVID-19 is a joke. The NWO created a hoax pandemic.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
January 7th, 2022, 2:26 am
I wish you a quick and full recovery, however it will take several weeks until you know if there are any long-term aftereffects.
Well, touch wood. So far it looks like a normal "bad cold".
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

What about these guys?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/igor-grich ... accinated/

And this big man in Philpine

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/10/ ... s-of-covid

we see some man die off from covids so maybe you good munity but some man not
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Good luck with a quick recovery! FYI for those who do actually get a serious case of covid or want to max out non-vaccine treatments (which "TPTB" and their lying "fact-checkers" are of course trying to stop all of us from even learning about or discussing):

A vociferous anti-vax mandate editorialist I discovered recently (Wayne Allyn Root) writes great pieces against the ongoing covid tyranny, but he caught what was initially a very serious case of covid ("fever, chills, a bad cough, mucus filling my lungs, awful pain in every muscle of my body, terrible exhaustion, and I lost my sense of taste," see bottom of excerpt below), but then got over it with just one day of ivermectin and heavy doses of vitamins. Apparently, this was the same thing Joe Rogan and some NFL player did too when they both caught covid:

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneal ... -n2600084
I caught COVID-19 for the first time a few weeks ago.

I beat COVID-19 in 48 hours with ivermectin and massive doses of vitamins -- including intravenous vitamin C.

But ivermectin is truly a miracle drug. I had COVID-19 for a day when I decided to take ivermectin. From that point on, COVID-19 was gone in 24 hours. Yes, ivermectin and vitamins turned the dangerous, deadly, run-for-your-life, lock-down-the-economy, mask-up-for-life, vaccinate-or-die COVID-19 into a minor common cold. And then it was gone in 24 hours.

Ivermectin made my COVID-19 bout so mild, I never missed a day of work. Yes, I hosted my three-hour national radio show every day, with COVID-19 -- and no one noticed.

Wait, it gets better. My book, "The Great Patriot Protest & Boycott Book," is out and I was on a book tour promoting the book. I was a guest (over the phone) on over 20 radio shows that week, with COVID-19 -- and no one noticed.

And I appeared on multiple national television shows (via Zoom or Skype) that week to promote my book, with COVID-19 -- and no one noticed.

Ivermectin and megadoses of vitamins turned deadly COVID-19 into a minor cold that never slowed me one bit. No one could even tell I was sick.

But lest you think I got a mild case: not true. On the first day of COVID-19, I had fever, chills, a bad cough, mucus filling my lungs, awful pain in every muscle of my body, terrible exhaustion, and I lost my sense of taste. Sound familiar? It's every symptom of COVID-19. I took two COVID-19 tests just to be certain. I tested positive twice.

One day of ivermectin and it was gone. No one ever knew. Until now.

My treatment was pretty much exactly the same as Joe Rogan and NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers. Ivermectin plus megadoses of vitamins. The outcomes were the same, too.

Ivermectin works like magic. It's inexpensive. I never experienced any side effects. I thank God for ivermectin and megadoses of vitamins C and D3, zinc, quercetin, selenium, lysine, melatonin, garlic, liquid silver and probiotics.

No one has to fear COVID-19. No one needs to be forced to take a dangerous, experimental vaccine. No one ever has to choose between the vaccine or their job ever again. We have a miracle drug and a wonderful vitamin regimen that works fantastically against COVID-19.

I'm Exhibit A.

Hey, liberals, are you listening? Have your heads exploded yet?

Ivermectin worked for me -- cheaply and with no side effects. India used it to make the worst COVID-19 outbreak in the world disappear almost overnight. So did Mexico City. So did Japan. So, why are President Joe Biden, the Democratic Party, Dr. Anthony Fauci, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention trying to hide the truth?

I believe ivermectin could save millions of Americans from COVID-19. Ivermectin can save our economy. Ivermectin can save millions of jobs. Ivermectin could save trillions of dollars in costs from missed work, vaccines, hospitalizations and death.

I beat COVID-19 in 48 hours with ivermectin plus vitamins. No one has to die from COVID-19. I'm playing the role of Paul Revere. "The ivermectin is coming, the ivermectin is coming." I want the whole world to know.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WilliamSmith wrote:
January 7th, 2022, 1:44 pm
Good luck with a quick recovery! FYI for those who do actually get a serious case of covid or want to max out non-vaccine treatments (which "TPTB" and their lying "fact-checkers" are of course trying to stop all of us from even learning about or discussing):

A vociferous anti-vax mandate editorialist I discovered recently (Wayne Allyn Root) writes great pieces against the ongoing covid tyranny, but he caught what was initially a very serious case of covid ("fever, chills, a bad cough, mucus filling my lungs, awful pain in every muscle of my body, terrible exhaustion, and I lost my sense of taste," see bottom of excerpt below), but then got over it with just one day of ivermectin and heavy doses of vitamins. Apparently, this was the same thing Joe Rogan and some NFL player did too when they both caught covid:
Thanks @WilliamSmith. All I have now is a bit of cough. I am taking paracetamol 4 times a day and a vitamin D + zinc pill once in the morning.

I actually asked my wife to ask the pharmacy for Ivermectin. Apparently, due to the massive "counter runs", it has been prescription only for at least 6 months. Filipinos may be a gullible bit, but they know how to exercise their gut feeling over whatever "rational" solution pours on them from the heavens. This time it worked.

In my case at least, I think it's too late now to get Ivermectin, as the symptoms are on the mend. I do believe in the "miracle" drug though, for the simple reason that TPTB did everything in their power to discredit and ban it from any clinical protocols, despite having been present for years in the CDC protocols to fight SARS and earlier Coronaviruses.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

My nephew had it. My dad and brother think they might have it, but there are no tests available, and my dad is wary of the taking the test, anyway. I was around my nephew the week before Christmas with my kids, but no symptoms in my household.

My dad felt like he needed to throw up for days but couldn't. He had digestive problems. The doctor gave him some meds for that. Now he has a cough. It could just be a stomach bug. But the omicron variant sounds like a stomach bug. If it's not lethal, its just like a regular highly contagious flu, nothing to shut the world down about.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
January 7th, 2022, 6:18 pm
My nephew had it. My dad and brother think they might have it, but there are no tests available, and my dad is wary of the taking the test, anyway. I was around my nephew the week before Christmas with my kids, but no symptoms in my household.

My dad felt like he needed to throw up for days but couldn't. He had digestive problems. The doctor gave him some meds for that. Now he has a cough. It could just be a stomach bug. But the omicron variant sounds like a stomach bug. If it's not lethal, its just like a regular highly contagious flu, nothing to shut the world down about.
Sorry to hear that. I hope they both get well soon. I had no stomach problem due to Covid, in fact I kept my appetite intact. I know some strains of cold or flu can upset the stomach, but it might have well been food poisoning.

All in all, it only takes some common sense to realise that, for all the fearmongering out there, Covid-19 is, for the vast majority of people with or without the vaccine, just a bad cold at best, or a bad flu at worst.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did your doctor try to quarantine you PD? How did the doctor want to treat you? I heard that one out of three people in the Philippines have Covid now. Is that true? How can that be when there are so many restrictions and masks? None of this makes any sense. Why doesn't the stupid CNN and media expose all this?

Asians are the most stupid regarding Covid. Totally fear obsessed and weak and stupid. No confidence at all. It's so easy to kick their ass. So dumb.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:
January 7th, 2022, 3:27 pm
I actually asked my wife to ask the pharmacy for Ivermectin. Apparently, due to the massive "counter runs", it has been prescription only for at least 6 months.
It was the same in Mexico and I heard it was the same in Europe.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
January 7th, 2022, 7:43 pm
I heard that one out of three people in the Philippines have Covid now. Is that true?
From where did you get this? No, this is not true.

As far as I know, Philippines has about 80.000 confirmed acute cases, out of a population of about 110 million people.

But Philippines has a huge shortage of medical staff in remote areas, like small islands, nobody really knows the exact number of infected people there.
Many people are poor and do not have any form of health insurance, and if not feeling healthy they just stay at home. They are unable to pay for medical care.

However for sure it cannot be one out of three people...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
January 7th, 2022, 7:43 pm
Did your doctor try to quarantine you PD? How did the doctor want to treat you? I heard that one out of three people in the Philippines have Covid now. Is that true? How can that be when there are so many restrictions and masks? None of this makes any sense. Why doesn't the stupid CNN and media expose all this?

Asians are the most stupid regarding Covid. Totally fear obsessed and weak and stupid. No confidence at all. It's so easy to kick their ass. So dumb.
I haven't been to any doctor @Winston. I am living in Ortigas now, so I went to Medical City, which is a pretty large (and pretty good) hospital just a few blocks away. Had a nurse perform the swab test and they sent me the results via email the day after. The email had some PDF leaflets attached, explaining that I should be quarantining at home for at least 10 days and have a subsequent negative swab test to ascertain that I am fine again. It also said I should be contacting the hospital Covid hotline if I have any symptoms beyond those of a mild flu.

Since that was not my case - my symptoms have been those of a bad cold - I am just staying at home, quarantining. The condo people are doing a good job, they assigned one of their guys to buy groceries for all Covid patients recovering in their units (6, at their latest estimates) and deliver them to a chair placed on the side of the door. By the way our condo building is low density and occupancy rate is about 40%, so 6 cases is about 30% of the occupied units.

It's really true, I think more than half of the population of Metro Manila has Covid. The official figure says 40%, but that is 40% of those who have been tested. The blessing in disguise is that the spike in hospitalisations isn't happening. I am not the only one who is either asymptomatic or with very mild to tolerable symptoms, those of a standard flu at worst.

The problem I see is another: I am not vaccinated, neither intend to any time soon. Unlike Europe, where a green pass can be granted if you prove the medical authorities that you successfully recovered (positive test followed by one or more negative tests), here in the Philippines you are either vaccinated or unvaccinated.

And it so happens that unvaccinated people in Metro Manila are now being forbidden from even going out, unless going to buy essentials or going to work (with negative swab tests every 48 hours). Even the mall round the corner, Robinson Galleria, has guards checking vaccination cards and not letting unvaccinated people in. This despite having a large supermarket downstairs, which should be accessible to unvaccinated who wants to "buy essentials".

TBH this isn't an Asian thing only. Most of Europe have basically declared war against unvaccinated people, as if we were the sole responsible of the pandemic. As if vaccinated people didn't have virtually identical chances to spread the virus, as it has been demonstrated in countless countries including UK, Ireland, Portugal, Greece, Israel etc.

We can only hope this Alert Level 3 in Manila won't last beyond January. Presidential elections are in May and every candidate, including Bongbong Marcos, has promised they will do away with the insane restrictions. Believe them? Who knows...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:
January 7th, 2022, 10:37 pm
It was the same in Mexico and I heard it was the same in Europe.
I ask my wife's auntie if she knows a trusted MD who can prescribe us a few weeks worth of Ivermectine. You never know...
Yohan wrote: From where did you get this? No, this is not true.

As far as I know, Philippines has about 80.000 confirmed acute cases, out of a population of about 110 million people.

But Philippines has a huge shortage of medical staff in remote areas, like small islands, nobody really knows the exact number of infected people there.
Many people are poor and do not have any form of health insurance, and if not feeling healthy they just stay at home. They are unable to pay for medical care.

However for sure it cannot be one out of three people...
It may well be true. Omicron has been sweeping Manila like crazy in the past few days. It may also be true that the 80,000 acute cases you refer to may have plateaued, since virtually all these Omicron cases are asymptomatic or mild. Also, Metro Manila has a 90% vaccination rate, which probably helped with the elderly and more fragile not ending up in a ward or ICU.