I have been eating at upscale $$$ Restaurants...

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

I have been eating at upscale $$$ Restaurants...

Post by Tsar »

Especially the last week. I spent $75 total at one restaurant. Best restaurant I have been to yet.

Went to a really good casual restaurant too.

Once I get a girl, I know which restaurant to take her to...

I saw a hot girl at the table next to me. Maybe age 20-21 and hot. I thought about approaching her since I was all dressed nicely and spent at least two hours making myself look great. But I didn't take my "social boost pills" and I didn't have my PUA prop on me, and I googled her hoodie (which was worth €300+ Euros in price) so that intimidated me a bit since she definitely looked and dressed really rich. She also seemed to know almost everyone at several different tables so I assume they go to a university together.

I am definitely getting the best vibe ever at my new current location.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: I have been eating at upscale $$$ Restaurants...

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar, where are you getting the money? I thought you were broke.

Why don't you be a little more descriptive of what you had. Steak & lobster? Bottle of bubbly?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 14th, 2022, 11:46 am
Tsar, where are you getting the money? I thought you were broke.

Why don't you be a little more descriptive of what you had. Steak & lobster? Bottle of bubbly?
I got my refund earlier and my purchasing power goes much further.

I had a mixed drink, lamb, a really top quality burger, and they came with different sides but both had a salad. Best restaurant I have been to abroad. It is a steak restaurant and I could have ordered a $125-$150 steak if I really wanted but I might order that if I went out with a girl to impress her.

One restaurant had a $400 bottle of champagne on the menu.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
January 14th, 2022, 12:04 pm
I had a mixed drink, lamb, a really top quality burger, and they came with different sides but both had a salad. Best restaurant I have been to abroad. It is a steak restaurant and I could have ordered a $125-$150 steak if I really wanted but I might order that if I went out with a girl to impress her.

Believe me Tsar you will not impress a girl by ordering a $150 steak. Those girls will eat you alive. They will order a $200-$300 plate and a $100 glass of wine and make you pay for it.

I remember watching a program where they showed a $10 bottle of wine is not much different than a $300 bottle. The same is true for champagne. Champagne is just carbonated wine.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 14th, 2022, 2:12 pm
Tsar wrote:
January 14th, 2022, 12:04 pm

Believe me Tsar you will not impress a girl by ordering a $150 steak. Those girls will eat you alive. They will order a $200-$300 plate and a $100 glass of wine and make you pay for it.

I remember watching a program where they showed a $10 bottle of wine is not much different than a $300 bottle. The same is true for champagne. Champagne is just carbonated wine.
Well, I wouldn't be taking out girls older than 20-21, and I saw girls not even eat half the food on their plates (the hot girl I mentioned).

Any guy that goes for 23+ females will be used.

Teen females which are my ideal would be really happy to be dining at an upscale place they might not have the opportunity to otherwise go to and it isn't like guys their own age could pay for them to get a $50-$100 meal (average for what a girl might order).

The most expensive food on the menu was the $150 steak.

I ordered myself two really good meals for the $75 and a mixed drink that I spent on my own.

Also, teens can't exactly drink although it's not like America so I'm sure they could actually get a glass or two without a problem if they look mature.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

For me, personally, I would not have gone out of my way to find a rich girl. I consider it to be a slight disadvantage. I like being the provider, and I'd rather have my wife dependent on my money than the other way around. It's better that way for the power dynamic. Women are difficult enough when it comes to that, and some of them have a problem with a man not earning as much. That's not to say there aren't some girls from well-to-do who could potentially be good wife material.

My wife grew up working hard, guarding her parents little kiosks to earn a living before and after school, and she is a hard worker to this day. My mom was also the hard worker type. Her parents had a garden, animals, etc. growing up and her dad did not like to see the kids playing or idle.

I suppose it is possible to strike up a conversation with a girl sitting alone at a nice restaurant, but it is an odd situation for it. But if you don't ever talk to a young woman, Tsar, you aren't going to date them. I suppose it is possible to strike up a conversation with a girl... if you have a language in common... by asking her the time at the restaurant. Maybe you could tell her you chose her to ask the time because she is so beautiful, ask if she is waiting for a boyfriend, tell her you hate to eat alone and ask if she minds sitting together... assuming she warmed up to you before you got to that point. But it is an unusual thing to do that goes against social norms... mildly... in any country I have been in.

I did not pick up strangers like that. I wanted a woman who was of the same faith, so I would need to know a bit about that before pursuing a date with a young woman when I was single.