How to look like a male model

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

How to look like a male model

Post by Cornfed »

So the secret of how to be lean, muscular and fit is periodic multi-day fasting, eating one or two meals of fatty meat a day, preferably skewed towards ruminants, and doing the right type of callisthenic type exercise for about half an hour a day. Pretty simple.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to look like a male model

Post by gsjackson »

Are you talking a complete carnivore diet?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
April 25th, 2022, 2:09 am
Are you talking a complete carnivore diet?
I haven't been doing that but yes, that probably is the best way to go.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So I don't quite look like a male model yet, but as far as going from the usual middle-aged Western parody of a human being to having a fit, healthy physique I have pretty much arrived and I've done it with simple workouts using only a pair of kettle bells and a length of rope while saving lots of money on food. You would think that this would interest lots of people and they would want to emulate my success and there would be some way for me to monetize the situation, but it would seem not. People seem to be addicted to failure and only do really stupid stuff now.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
May 17th, 2022, 4:56 pm
So I don't quite look like a male model yet, but as far as going from the usual middle-aged Western parody of a human being to having a fit, healthy physique I have pretty much arrived and I've done it with simple workouts using only a pair of kettle bells and a length of rope while saving lots of money on food. You would think that this would interest lots of people and they would want to emulate my success and there would be some way for me to monetize the situation, but it would seem not. People seem to be addicted to failure and only do really stupid stuff now.
I have to admit when I saw you in one of your videos I popped a boner.... :wink:
Time to Hide!
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

How much kg ketle balls

is one size fits all or you have more than only 2
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Spencer wrote:
May 17th, 2022, 9:55 pm
How much kg ketle balls

Oh he's got 2 alright and there huge...
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Spencer wrote:
How much kg ketle balls

I just have the one pair of 12kg kettlebells. You can get progressive overload by changing the exercises, for example going from bodyweight squats to goblet squats (one kb) to front squats (two kb).
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Spencer wrote:
How much kg ketle balls

I believe he said they're 12 kilo. Only one set.

Corny, there are lots of people making money in the fitness space on Youtube. Your niche I guess would be doing it as cheaply as possible. Make sure you've got something people want.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I should write a book on the topic and post pictures of myself along with the text, "Tell your plastic surgeon you want to look like this, and then have the surgery." The rest of the pages can be blank.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I've been following my own advice and trying to bulk up lately and I'm reasonably happy with how things are going. Maybe this really is better than going to the gym. Hopefully when I next fast I'll be able to lose the remaining fat easily due to having more muscle.

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Cornfed wrote:
June 6th, 2022, 6:13 pm
I've been following my own advice and trying to bulk up lately and I'm reasonably happy with how things are going. Maybe this really is better than going to the gym. Hopefully when I next fast I'll be able to lose the remaining fat easily due to having more muscle.

But corn workout not majic just cornfed have geneticals for build big muscle even if have some fats too but skiny ectomorf that never get good size muscle in young days prolly not achievement cornbody in midle ages. corn look like have 15 or 16 inch guns, wows...step aside arnold
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I'm coming to the end of the two months of bulking up I planned to do, which just consisted of eating a bit more, and I've managed to put on some reasonably good muscle for my overall size.

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

In the previous frontal photo, why weren't you wearing a Speedo® bathing suit and flexing biceps like other male beauty pageant contestants?

[Edit: I just Googled Speedo®. Apparently, they more offer a full line of swim suits for men. I was referring to bikini style briefs, like on this gentleman, the better to wow the audience while flexing your buttocks at the beauty pageant: https://www.speedo.com/men-s-eco-endura ... 13640.html.]
Last edited by Shemp on June 25th, 2022, 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
June 25th, 2022, 7:11 am
I'm coming to the end of the two months of bulking up I planned to do, which just consisted of eating a bit more, and I've managed to put on some reasonably good muscle for my overall size.

Corny stop it, I'm popping a boner..... :D
Time to Hide!