Arm measurements

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Arm measurements

Post by Cornfed »

What is a typical upper arm circumference measurement? Mine are a little over 18", which is apparently reasonably big for a little guy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Arm measurements

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Never measured my arm circumference but I have an unusually long reach of nearly two meters with arms stretched. I'm reasonably tall, but my reach is a lot longer than my height, so I figure I'd make a decent pugilist based on this.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 8th, 2022, 10:51 am
Never measured my arm circumference but I have an unusually long reach of nearly two meters with arms stretched. I'm reasonably tall, but my reach is a lot longer than my height, so I figure I'd make a decent pugilist based on this.
It would be interesting to get the circumference for comparison purposes.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Corny's humble bragging. He knows that's elite, outside of professional body-building circles, NFL linemen and gigantic fat people. 13" unflexed here, but sufficient to put me in the pitching record books for the alma mater. It was always the conventional wisdom in baseball to work the triceps, never the biceps.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I'd sooner die than tell you at this time: Despite doing a lot of fun and exciting things lately, my drinking has gotten worse and worse, and I've shrank down to the Dolph Lundgren "Army of One" look (as opposed to the 40 y/o "Deathstalker" physique), but it is far worse for me, since Dolph was still a young man in that movie and had ample time to make it back up. (The movie was a good one, but I was puzzled why the smaller arms, especially after he was packing some serious guns in Showdown in Little Tokyo...)
I'm putting some serious effort into correcting myself, because muscle means a lot to me. But you've totally got me beat on mass and arm circumference at this time.
If I get myself beefed properly back up (which I'm confident I will, but it's all talk until one actually does it), then I will gladly boast of it and possibly even photograph it.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/