Carnivore diet

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Carnivore diet

Post by Cornfed »

People should try this. Aside from being relatively fit and strong without really doing anything, I've noticed having seemingly more testosterone than I've had in the last 20 years. This is despite losing weight and not being on anything to boost my test, so you would think it would be at a low ebb, but not so.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Carnivore diet

Post by MarcosZeitola »

How much do you weight as of right now? I might try the carnivore diet as well. What's your caloric intake on a daily basis?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 2:13 pm
How much do you weight as of right now? I might try the carnivore diet as well. What's your caloric intake on a daily basis?
I don't have a scale and don't measure calories, so I don't know.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 2:16 pm
But like what sort of carnivorous diet do you follow, exactly? Steak? Raw meat? Fish? Smoked or cured meats? And in what quantities, serving sizes and what's the frequency of meals? Been on some diets lately so I am interested.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 2:20 pm
Cornfed wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 2:16 pm
But like what sort of carnivorous diet do you follow, exactly? Steak? Raw meat? Fish? Smoked or cured meats? And in what quantities, serving sizes and what's the frequency of meals? Been on some diets lately so I am interested.
Pork, ground beef and the odd steak fried in butter twice a day. I was filling a pan, but now I'm eating a little less since I'm a bit lighter.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BTW, something I didn't realise until just now was that I don't have any muscle and joint pain. Oddly enough, I didn't realise it when I did have chronic muscle and joint pain except when it got really bad. I just subconsciously accepted it as a part of life I guess. Maybe I can train more now and become a superman. I attribute this to the pure carnivore diet. If you are not on a carnivore diet and have muscle and joint pain and are generally weak and sickly, it is probably your fault for not being on a carnivore diet.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

There are 2 groups of people who traditionally eat/ate an overwhelmingly carnivore diet which have been studied scientifically: Eskimos (Inuit) and Masai herders (Kenya). Both have excellent health and are lean and muscular while alive but die fairly young, like at age 60 from stroke or other natural cause. There is also a theory that meat in the diet tends to accelerate cellular aging (I recall something about MTor, though maybe i got that confused with another diet theory). None of the notoriously long lived populations (Sardinians, Okinawans, etc) eat a diet heavy in meat.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 4:56 pm
There are 2 groups of people who traditionally eat/ate an overwhelmingly carnivore diet which have been studied scientifically: Eskimos (Inuit) and Masai herders (Kenya). Both have excellent health and are lean and muscular while alive but die fairly young, like at age 60 from stroke or other natural cause. There is also a theory that meat in the diet tends to accelerate cellular aging (I recall something about MTor, though maybe i got that confused with another diet theory). None of the notoriously long lived populations (Sardinians, Okinawans, etc) eat a diet heavy in meat.
I think Hong Kong has the highest life expectancy and they eat a lot of meat:
https://www.carnivoreisvegan.com/hong-k ... -eat-meat/

In any case, it is impossible to know how long we are going to live so it makes more sense to concentrate on fixing pathologies. I was fat and weak and had joint pain. Now I'm relatively muscular and strong and don't have joint pain. If the carnivore diet were a medicine, taking it would be a no-brainer.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 5:27 pm
Now I'm relatively muscular and strong and don't have joint pain. If the carnivore diet were a medicine, taking it would be a no-brainer.
Brains versus no brains depends on both short-term and long-term effects. Steroids and plain injected testosterone (without other injections as part of complete TRT program) both can work wonders for muscles in the short-term but aren't so healthy long run, so I'd call them no-brainers too.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 10:10 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 5:27 pm
Now I'm relatively muscular and strong and don't have joint pain. If the carnivore diet were a medicine, taking it would be a no-brainer.
Brains versus no brains depends on both short-term and long-term effects. Steroids and plain injected testosterone (without other injections as part of complete TRT program) both can work wonders for muscles in the short-term but aren't so healthy long run, so I'd call them no-brainers too.
There you get into a philosophical discussion over whether any intentional actual makes sense, as anything can have long term adverse consequences. It follows that we should all become catatonic schizophrenics, as no course of action can be proven to be more desirable than any other.
glanmit
Freshman Poster

Post by glanmit »

Is it suitable for people with diabetes type 2? Also should be considered that my doctor's advice is to get myself Victoza Online in order to keep my blood sugar level in control. so very soon i will start taking this medication. Besides i am going to gym now 2 times a week and trying to exercise at home every day (light yoga and stretching).
Last edited by glanmit on March 28th, 2023, 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

glanmit wrote:
March 28th, 2023, 1:17 am
Is it suitable for people with diabetes type 2?
Yes, but the transition might have to be managed.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Shemp wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 4:56 pm
Essentially, he has no idea what he's talking about. I would suggest some science literature, but nobody here reads. His joint discomfort was likely caused by his body's inability to repair itself as a result of fighting off another illness. SO someone else attempting the same diet COULD DIE. When you consume a lot of animal proteins, you place your body under stress because it uses the same digestive macrophages that break down cancer and other pathogens. Can't neglect the fungi and parasites that need to be eliminated occasionally too. You let your body attack all them when you don't shovel animal tissue into the mouth but some people need a lot animal proteins. What we need a systematic review of these bacteria/fungi effects on diseases/brain development/civilization.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BTW, does anyone know of a good substitute for milk in coffee? The milk is now the only non-carnivore thing I'm consuming (other than the coffee itself) and now that I've cut out all the other inflammatory stuff I'm convinced the milk is giving me a rash.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
April 1st, 2023, 5:51 pm
BTW, does anyone know of a good substitute for milk in coffee? The milk is now the only non-carnivore thing I'm consuming (other than the coffee itself) and now that I've cut out all the other inflammatory stuff I'm convinced the milk is giving me a rash.
Here's another one to reassure you that the ongoing misery / humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.