Winston's high blood pressure/hypertension problem

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's high blood pressure/hypertension problem

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 6:02 am
He said diet and exercise - and you made a ton of excuses why you can't do exercise. So, if you took his advice then you ought to apologise to him for calling him a 'know-it'-all' and 'arrogant' now you are saying he was right all along and that you took (some) of his advice. :lol:
Everyone tries to exercise if they can. It's part of life. Has nothing to do with taking advice. If you are talking specific advice, then we can discuss it. But general advice like "go exercise and diet" is not real advice. Just a cliche that everyone knows and tries to follow.

I do exercise in terms of walking and jogging sometimes, yeah. But I don't go to the gym. Why should I? Going to the gym is unnatural. How come no one before modern times needed to go to the gym? Why not just take a walk in the park or go hiking? I never said I was against that. I only said I didn't like going to the gym. Be more specific. Stop overgeneralizing and finding excuse to bring others. You must have low negative energy within. If you had good positive energy you'd be trying to uplift everyone, like New Age coaches do.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 4:24 am
I take walks in the park all the time. What do you mean? I also practice my kung fu and karate too. And in Thailand or Philippines I walk for hours a day.
Is that what you tell your doctor when you get a checkup? How often is all the time? In Thailand and Philippines I bet you walk for hours looking for fatty food! Taking walks is good for blood pressure but jogging burns even more calories. Walking doesn't build muscle or increase testosterone. Why don't you use an ab-wheel for 20 seconds a few times a week to tone your fat tummy? Or lift a barbell for 20 seconds and build your biceps. Is one minute of exercise really so hard? It should improve your erections. Why are you so lazy, do you want Diane to leave for her ex?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 6:15 am
yick wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 6:02 am
He said diet and exercise - and you made a ton of excuses why you can't do exercise. So, if you took his advice then you ought to apologise to him for calling him a 'know-it'-all' and 'arrogant' now you are saying he was right all along and that you took (some) of his advice. :lol:
Everyone tries to exercise if they can. It's part of life. Has nothing to do with taking advice. If you are talking specific advice, then we can discuss it. But general advice like "go exercise and diet" is not real advice. Just a cliche that everyone knows and tries to follow.

I do exercise in terms of walking and jogging sometimes, yeah. But I don't go to the gym. Why should I? Going to the gym is unnatural. How come no one before modern times needed to go to the gym? Why not just take a walk in the park or go hiking? I never said I was against that. I only said I didn't like going to the gym. Be more specific. Stop overgeneralizing and finding excuse to bring others. You must have low negative energy within. If you had good positive energy you'd be trying to uplift everyone, like New Age coaches do.
That isn't true, apparently, lots of people don't even walk a half a mile in a week - as in - the total amount of steps they do comes to around half a mile which if you have obesity and high blood pressure is a killer - lots of people on this thread have given you actual advice about how you can inject strategies into your daily life but you have more or less ignored them all - just check the thread on here.

I have given specific advice about running on another thread - to start, just run from one lamppost to another and then make it two and three and build distance that way, if you are already running and have made it a regular habit and you're still obese (your words...) then you are eating far too much food - it is as simple as that! If you were eating tofu and rice and one meal a day and drinking spirulina and running - you would lose the weight quickly.

You don't have to go to a gym - I don't - buy some weights and an exercise bike for your home and when you get up, do 20 minutes on the bike listening to music before breakfast. Get a good weights regime going with a couple of adjustable dumbbells and a bench - nothing fancy but it will do the job - second hand, they literally give them away to get them out of the house.

Look, it won't be me dropping dead by the time I am 60 because I won't take on good advice about eating and my fitness. You have been on medication now for going on 15 years - whatever you have done up until now hasn't worked - maybe it is time to change things up to what works.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

HappyGuy wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 6:43 pm
Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 4:24 am
I take walks in the park all the time. What do you mean? I also practice my kung fu and karate too. And in Thailand or Philippines I walk for hours a day.
Is that what you tell your doctor when you get a checkup? How often is all the time? In Thailand and Philippines I bet you walk for hours looking for fatty food! Taking walks is good for blood pressure but jogging burns even more calories. Walking doesn't build muscle or increase testosterone. Why don't you use an ab-wheel for 20 seconds a few times a week to tone your fat tummy? Or lift a barbell for 20 seconds and build your biceps. Is one minute of exercise really so hard? It should improve your erections. Why are you so lazy, do you want Diane to leave for her ex?
:lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 6:09 am
The lemon oil thing was an experiment. I never said it would lower blood pressure for sure. It was just a trial. Part of life is trying different things out. Everyone does that. Why you being so negative and hard about that and trying to pounce on that? I'd hate to be your son, and I pity anyone who has to be your son someday. All you do is bash and UNFAIRLY too, as if you are fishing for things to bring people down. Classic bully mentality. Sign of a person with no true inner strength, so he needs to put others down unfairly. It's toxic man. Usually Brits are mild mannered and act like gentlemen, not toxic like that.

I didn't see this... let's just go through this particular sentence...

"I'd hate to be your son, and I pity anyone who has to be your son someday."

You are pitying someone who doesn't exist whereas I actually pity your son - the man of 'inner strength' wanting to go around the planet chasing skirt instead of helping Dianne rear your offspring - you are the lame excuse for a father, not me - always remember that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey yick. I may be absent. But at least i dont bring people down or bully them. At least im not toxic. :P

I can't be something I'm not. I'm an adventurer type. Not a family man. It's in my blood.

Btw for me to thank someone they'd have to give me advice that i didnt already know and that alters my course. Not advice that i already know and that i was already on. For example if u were walking straight already and i told u to walk straight, it would not make any difference. So why would u thank me for it? See what i mean? Lol. You're not making sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But yick. Other than my blood pressure all my health checkups and indicators are good. I never get sick. I am not unhealthy. My health is way above average since i take good supplements consistently and eat healthy.

How do u know my hypertension isn't genetic? If it is then exercise wont cure it. Right? Doctors say that too. So aren't u jumping to conclusions?

Losing weight isnt as easy as eating less. If it were that easy everyone would do it. Only a small percentage of people succeed at losing weight.

Also yick. In your photos u look a little overweight and heavyset. Why arent u thin if your regime works?

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
April 24th, 2021, 4:01 pm
Hey yick. I may be absent. But at least i dont bring people down or bully them. At least im not toxic. :P

I can't be something I'm not. I'm an adventurer type. Not a family man. It's in my blood.

Btw for me to thank someone they'd have to give me advice that i didnt already know and that alters my course. Not advice that i already know and that i was already on. For example if u were walking straight already and i told u to walk straight, it would not make any difference. So why would u thank me for it? See what i mean? Lol. You're not making sense.
There is a big long thread about you hitting (or wanting to hit...) Angelo on this forum... I have never hit a child in my life - that is the difference between me and you.

No, you're not toxic - you're not a person who chides and criticises his son because he is half-Filipino and therefore 'inferior' nooooooooooooooooooo - that isn't toxic behaviour at all. :roll: if I had a child who was half Filipino, Chinese or Congolese - he would be proud of his roots, I would make sure of it.

You're an utter pisspot of a father - and though I probably don't have the perfect qualities to be a father, I bet my life savings I would be a better one than you but that isn't saying a whole lot - you're a terrible father and by your own admission you don't want to be a father - but you became one anyway, nobody forced you to have children - who forced you? Doesn't show intelligence, logic or any commonsense whatsoever. :roll:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
April 24th, 2021, 4:06 pm
But yick. Other than my blood pressure all my health checkups and indicators are good. I never get sick. I am not unhealthy. My health is way above average since i take good supplements consistently and eat healthy.

How do u know my hypertension isn't genetic? If it is then exercise wont cure it. Right? Doctors say that too. So aren't u jumping to conclusions?

Losing weight isnt as easy as eating less. If it were that easy everyone would do it. Only a small percentage of people succeed at losing weight.

Also yick. In your photos u look a little overweight and heavyset. Why arent u thin if your regime works?
I am a big man, over six foot and over 200 pounds - we're not comparable but yes, if I don't exercise and watch what I eat, I gain weight easily, so I know something about this subject. I am not obese nor am I on any medication for anything. I can run ten miles right now and can do 12 rounds - can you? Can Rock? I don't have five chins and a puffy face - did you see that on our chats on Skype?

I have big shoulders, big arms, big legs, a barrel chest - I am never going to be 'thin' I am not a 5ft 6ins little man who can lose weight and be 'thin'.

Hypertension can be inherited but how do you know when you are obese and have been for a long time? You don't know but I bet if you lost your weight and got down to something like a reasonable weight - your bloodwork would be better.

Losing weight is as easy as eating less and doing more exercise - which is the preferred option for everyone who wants to bring their weight down - from superfit athletes who want to make weight to fat cunts who are obese and want to look like something out of Baywatch.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Is Winston 5ft 6? He's taller than I thought he was.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Guhji wrote:
April 24th, 2021, 10:24 pm
Is Winston 5ft 6? He's taller than I thought he was.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

yick wrote:
April 24th, 2021, 9:43 pm
Winston wrote:

I am a big man, over six foot and over 200 pounds - we're not comparable but yes, if I don't exercise and watch what I eat, I gain weight easily, so I know something about this subject. I am not obese nor am I on any medication for anything. I can run ten miles right now and can do 12 rounds - can you? Can Rock? I don't have five chins and a puffy face - did you see that on our chats on Skype?

I have big shoulders, big arms, big legs, a barrel chest - I am never going to be 'thin' I am not a 5ft 6ins little man who can lose weight and be 'thin'.

Hypertension can be inherited but how do you know when you are obese and have been for a long time? You don't know but I bet if you lost your weight and got down to something like a reasonable weight - your bloodwork would be better.

Losing weight is as easy as eating less and doing more exercise - which is the preferred option for everyone who wants to bring their weight down - from superfit athletes who want to make weight to fat cunts who are obese and want to look like something out of Baywatch.
Anyman and espectacular elderman age 50 post happy abord for make self bragado i so big i so healthman run 12 round 10 mile and critic wiseton hi blood and mocry dad skils obvious this elderman sufrer majorly weak self imaging problem

he feel so so empty lonlyman no kid no wife jo nothing teach english in china he no status we see deep down yick sadman in lan have no rite no famly lo pay no medcal no retire money and deep down he knowing after get more elder it lite out in china broken poor elder brownman have 100% not be welcom jus wait see

for wiseton have legacy save so so many aborder wiseton deep soul kindman but yick jus fake but not make egomania wanbe bulyman overhil nobody do begpack job for china lol @ forner elderman monky so he anger resentment deep down needing validates so go hapy abord forum for critical other aborder even so dare mudling bosmam wiseton
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Spencer wrote:
April 25th, 2021, 12:36 am
yick wrote:
Winston wrote:

Anyman and espectacular elderman age 50 post happy abord for make self bragado i so big i so healthman run 12 round 10 mile and critic wiseton hi blood and mocry dad skils obvious this elderman sufrer majorly weak self imaging problem

he feel so so empty lonlyman no kid no wife jo nothing teach english in china he no status we see deep down yick sadman in lan have no rite no famly lo pay no medcal no retire money and deep down he knowing after get more elder it lite out in china broken poor elder brownman have 100% not be welcom jus wait see

for wiseton have legacy save so so many aborder wiseton deep soul kindman but yick jus fake but not make egomania wanbe bulyman overhil nobody do begpack job for china lol @ forner elderman monky so he anger resentment deep down needing validates so go hapy abord forum for critical other aborder even so dare mudling bosmam wiseton
You need to seek help.

I would also bet my retirement plans, career prospects etc are in far better shape than yours you f***ing weirdo. :D
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

yick wrote:
April 25th, 2021, 12:53 am
Spencer wrote:
April 25th, 2021, 12:36 am
yick wrote:
Winston wrote:

You need to seek help.

I would also bet my retirement plans, career prospects etc are in far better shape than yours you f***ing weirdo. :D
No matering even i no job no retire no shape i not lifing dilusion egomania to pretensing i bigman somebody when chinaman see elderman english teacher lo wage no futures brownman barbian for you egomania creating you big clownman so you need to seek help

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Like wiseton say we see truth sucesman truth hapyman never bringdown otherman but all yick do is crtical aborders left right center forso we see you nada but biterman and sadman and loserman