How come the richest elites live longer and don't get terminal illnesses?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

How come the richest elites live longer and don't get terminal illnesses?

Post by Winston »

Do you notice that the top elites and royal bloodlines seem to live longer and don't seem to get terminal illnesses like cancer or die from it?

Why is that? Is it cause they have some secret cure that they won't share with the rest of the world?

If so, how come Ronald Reagan got alzheimers? Wasn't he one of the elite since he attended Bohemian Grove?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How come the billionaire elites never get cancer?

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Do you notice that the top elites and royal bloodlines seem to live longer and don't seem to get terminal illnesses like cancer or die from it?

Why is that? Is it cause they have some secret cure that they won't share with the rest of the world?

If so, how come Ronald Reagan got alzheimers? Wasn't he one of the elite since he attended Bohemian Grove?
No Winston. That's a false assumptions. What makes you think billionaires never die of cancer? Just because you've never heard of one? The world has hundreds of billionaires alive today. Can you name more than a handful? Being a billionaire does not make someone automatically world famous.

Google Richard Pratt or Josephine Robertson for a couple of recent examples of billionaire cancer deaths. There are many other current and past ones.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Not royalty per se, Steve Jobs ($5.5 billion) has been fighting cancer since 2004.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How come the billionaire elites never get cancer?

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Do you notice that the top elites and royal bloodlines seem to live longer and don't seem to get terminal illnesses like cancer or die from it?

England's King Edward VIII had throat cancer, his successor, King George VI, smoked heavily and had lung cancer.

Other people with/had cancer, King Hussein of Jordan, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi (Shah of Iran), King Paul of Greece, Winthrop Rockfeller (from Rockfeller family), Jackie Kennedy, Chou En-Lai, Bob Dole, Steve Jobs, etc.

The rich and powerful are not exempt from the illness of cancer. But, what can be said is that people like Steve Jobs ($5.5 billion) can afford the best cancer treatment that money can buy, and when he needed a liver, he got one:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Economy/st ... 416&page=1

You, on the other hand, might die waiting for a liver transplant unless if you're willing to fly to India and buy one.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Steve Jobs, Paul Allen, Josephine Robertson, Richard Pratt, Jerry Zucker...
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How come the richest elites live longer and don't get terminal illnesses?

Post by Winston »

Why do the elites live so long?

Books: www.amazon.com/author/soulesprit10
YouTube Channel: Avantgarde1611

The super wealthy generational crime families of the world are known to live exceptionally long lives. What is the reason for their longevity? This video explains why they are a persistent plague to the rest of us.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Come on @Rock and @momopi.

You surely can't claim that Queen Elizabeth II, george soros and henry kissinger have access to the same healthcare and treatment options that we do. You are assuming falsely that the elites have no secrets of any kind, including health secrets that they dont share with us. How do you know that? Isn't that a false assumption?

Why can't you assume that maybe the elite have secret life-extension or anti-aging technologies and treatments? Or secret cures for terminal illnesses that they keep from the public to reduce the population, which is one of their stated goals? Or some longevity secrets that the ancients knew? Why can't you consider those possibilities?

Some theories i heard are:

- They drink blood or get blood transfusions from young people to keep themselves younger and healthier. This is something monarchs have done for centuries and is nothing new. The vampire myths have some basis in this.

- They harvest organs from others so that they can replace organs anytime they need to.

- They can inject nanobots into themselves to cure any disease.

- They also eat organic of course and do not eat GMO foods like the average american does. Bill Gates promotes GMO foods for instance but he and his family never eat it themselves. He only has his chefs cook organic non-GMO foods. What a hypocrite.

Either way guys, you can't deny that elites live longer than average people right? Why is that?

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

The British royals today have entire teams of medical staff monitoring their health. Prince Charles even has servant holding pee cup for him in the morning to take urine sample.

If you believe blood transfusions from young people have anti aging qualities, Alkahest here in CA is running clinical trials. Perhaps you can contact them to see if you can apply:
http://www.alkahest.com/news/
http://www.alkahest.com/clinical-trials/

If you don’t plan on actually doing anything other than talk, then consider this conversation at an end. If you stay in one place for too long you tend to have meltdowns.

So, have you decided or prioritized your next destination? Thailand? Europe?
touddy
Freshman Poster

How come the richest elites love longer and dont get terminal illnesses

Post by touddy »

As above, when do you all have your shakes and at how many a day. Also, other supplements?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 7:30 pm
The British royals today have entire teams of medical staff monitoring their health. Prince Charles even has servant holding pee cup for him in the morning to take urine sample.

If you believe blood transfusions from young people have anti aging qualities, Alkahest here in CA is running clinical trials. Perhaps you can contact them to see if you can apply:
http://www.alkahest.com/news/
http://www.alkahest.com/clinical-trials/

If you don’t plan on actually doing anything other than talk, then consider this conversation at an end. If you stay in one place for too long you tend to have meltdowns.

So, have you decided or prioritized your next destination? Thailand? Europe?
Are these objective trials without any agenda, business or political interests? Are they done by truth seekers with no vested interest in the outcome? Are they done to debunk only?

Use your head man. Why would the elites want you to know their secrets? It makes sense that young blood makes older people younger, because blood gives life and health, and young blood obviously has higher HGH and more youth and life in them. Royal families in the past have drank blood to live longer. There are history documentaries about it. So there's a precedent to it. If it didn't work then obviously people wouldn't do it. And yes, insiders today say that the Royal Family in the UK drink blood from younger people or get it transfused.

I may be open to participating in that experiment. But even if it was legit, who knows what kind of people I'd be getting blood from? And how it might affect me? Remember those stories where someone had a heart transplant and suddenly had the thoughts, cravings and memories of the donor? That's pretty creepy.

Please stay on topic please.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: Are these objective trials without any agenda, business or political interests? Are they done by truth seekers with no vested interest in the outcome? Are they done to debunk only?
No idea. I don’t speak for their company. If you want to know you should reach to them directly. There was another company called Ambrosia that ran young blood transfusion clinical trials on 150 people in 2017-2018, but the CEO David Cavalier refused to publish the results to public. He is at Anixa Biosciences if you want to reach out to him.

Winston wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 11:17 am
Please stay on topic please.
Thank you for reminding me. The sign at the door reads "Happier Abroad" not "youthful blood injections". The only "on-topic" is Happier Abroad. So is your goal still to go to Europe and find White European women who can better connect with you intellectually and emotionally, and if so when do you plan to go to Europe (or another destination)?
Last edited by momopi on July 23rd, 2019, 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
September 21st, 2010, 2:06 pm
Do you notice that the top elites and royal bloodlines seem to live longer and don't seem to get terminal illnesses like cancer or die from it?

I do not think it is true that they really live longer. I'd like to see some evidence. It is possible their average age is higher. One could be middle class or well-to-do and take care of themselves. Both royals and democratically elected leaders tend to be wealth or well-to-do. Truman wasn't rich, but most of them tend to be on the richer side. Our current VP isn't rich, but the president sure is. The royals and even slightly rich folks can afford trainers and nutritionists, so it may give them the slightest advantage. If you had a team of people cooking food for you to keep you, the head of state, alive and healthy, you might live a little longer, too, and avoid cancer-causing foods. They might cut the little burned pieces off the steak.

Queen Elizabeth is in her 90's, but I have a grandmother on one side, her mother too, I think, and on the other side an aunt and an uncle who lived past 90. I think I have a number of other relatives who lived over 90 who I did not know as well. None of them lived in a palace or ruled a nation.

There are certain places like Sicily and Okinawa that have a large number of people who live to ripe old ages. Okinawans tend to garden and eat their own vegetables into their old age. There are things we can copy from to have a healthy lifestyle like exercising, eating healthy, and not overdosing on unneeded calories.

If we look at British history, there a lot of monarchs with health problems-- if nothing else then not being able to conceive children. Some of them were too in-bred and genetic ailments including a famous case of hemophilia just a little under 100 years ago.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:

I do not think it is true that they really live longer. I'd like to see some evidence. It is possible their average age is higher. One could be middle class or well-to-do and take care of themselves. Both royals and democratically elected leaders tend to be wealth or well-to-do. Truman wasn't rich, but most of them tend to be on the richer side. Our current VP isn't rich, but the president sure is. The royals and even slightly rich folks can afford trainers and nutritionists, so it may give them the slightest advantage. If you had a team of people cooking food for you to keep you, the head of state, alive and healthy, you might live a little longer, too, and avoid cancer-causing foods. They might cut the little burned pieces off the steak.

Queen Elizabeth is in her 90's, but I have a grandmother on one side, her mother too, I think, and on the other side an aunt and an uncle who lived past 90. I think I have a number of other relatives who lived over 90 who I did not know as well. None of them lived in a palace or ruled a nation.

Queen Elizabeth's husband, Prince Philip is 98. When you get up to that age, it's quite unusual, on the right side of the bell curve. But it is not old enough to justify a conspiracy theory. If he gets up to 121, we can discuss that idea. Our medical and nutritional technology has improved. They can actually actually apply commonly known knowledge in ways regular folks cannot because of lack of resources (teams of chefs and health experts supporting us as a full-time job), without there needing to be a conspiracy.

There are certain places like Sicily and Okinawa that have a large number of people who live to ripe old ages. Okinawans tend to garden and eat their own vegetables into their old age. There are things we can copy from to have a healthy lifestyle like exercising, eating healthy, and not overdosing on unneeded calories.

If we look at British history, there a lot of monarchs with health problems-- if nothing else then not being able to conceive children. Some of them were too in-bred and genetic ailments including a famous case of hemophilia just a little under 100 years ago.

Orthodox Jews tend to live long. So do Seventh Day Adventists. Both tend to follow Old Testament food laws, so they abstain from pork and shell fish, which aren't the most healthy foods there are. I hear SDAs tend to have a culture of health that encourages exercise, too. Old Testament laws required a lot of bathing. Lepers (those with skin diseases, probably not modern leprosy) were required to be cleansed with hyssop, ash, and water, which would have made a germ-killing soap. The law would have had Jews bathe after touching dead bodies and various other things that would have spread diseases, do number 2 outside the camp and bury it, and a number of other things that would have lead to pestilence among ancient nations.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
If so, how come Ronald Reagan got alzheimers?
Probably same reason as Margaret Thatcher. They both thought they were being clever at getting more hours of work time per day (what kind of idiot wants to work more?) by sleeping only a few hours each night. In fact, they were preventing their brains from repairing itself, which happens only during sleep. Same thing will happen to anyone who doesn't sleep long and well each night.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Statistically if you have certain genes, you’re 10 times more likely to get Alzheimer's disease. But that’s just one possible cause.

Here in OC Hoag hospital has developed a treatment program that can reduce brain atrophy from 4%/year down to as little as 1%/year. Patients engage in rigorous exercise up to 3 hours/day combined with meds and other lifestyle changes/treatment programs. They’re able to delay Alzheimer’s by up to 20 years. They found that if you’re stressed with hypertension and have a physically inactive lifestyle, brain atrophy rate is much higher.

If you know anyone with Alzheimer’s or is at risk, consider visiting the Memory and Cognitive Disorders Department at Hoag Neurosciences Institute here in OC (Newport Beach). If you suffer from poor memory retention, they have memory and depression self assessment tests that you can take prior to visiting the doctor:

http://www.ocbrain.org