Cancer Cures suppressed by the medical industry, big pharma and US government

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Cancer Cures suppressed by the Medical Industry and Govt

Post by starchild5 »

Yes. Do not JEWce anything..

Whole Lemon, Lime should be eaten regularly.

We in India have Lemon Pickles...You can make Lemon Pickles at home..Its very simple and last for months...seal it in a tight container...Google the recipes...

You can also put Lemon in Salt water and seal in a Jar for prolonged use

You should give to kids at an early age so that they get used to it and eat it regularly when they grow up and not get hounded by diseases and its addictive in a good way...Once you had the taste of Lemon Pickles..You will have it for ever...and ever

In India Lemon is considered a Sacred Fruit

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Cancer Cures suppressed by the Medical Industry and Govt

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
Those lemon pickles contain the outer skin of the lemon? How are you supposed to eat that? Isn't that not even chewable? Try chewing on lemon or orange skin. How do you chew it and swallow it? Must be hard and disgusting. Better to grind it into juice or something.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
May 31st, 2011, 12:01 pm
Winston wrote:Is it true that animals in the wild don't get cancer unless they live with humans? If so, that says a lot doesn't it? What about the claim that people in the wild who never eat processed foods never get tooth decay? How come animals don't get tooth decay?
Animals in the wild have shorter lifespans. They're usually killed and eaten before they get old enough to develop or die from cancer. Animals that are ill, weak, slow, etc. get picked off by predators first.

i.e. Outdoor cats have very high infant (kitten?) mortality rate, and those that make it to adults live for 1.5 to 4 years on average. Indoor cats can live for 10-15 years, but are at higher risk of mouth cancer from second hand smoking, because they lick their furs.
But that doesn't answer my initial question. What about animals in the wild that don't get killed or are at the top of the food chain? How do they usually die? Not from cancer right? How come only domesticated pets get cancer? How come the Amish, Eskimos and Hunza tribes don't get cancer after being separated from the modern western world? How come I hear that unvaccinated people never get cancer either?

Truth seekers should ask such important questions like that. Why can't you admit that obvious - that something in modern life and food and toxins cause cancer, which is not natural? Why do you feel the need to defend the establishment in every post, and assume that government never lies and never covers up anything?

No one institution or person or country has a monopoly on truth. See the new documentary I watched below. You could learn a lot from it if you were a truth seeker rather than an establishment defender.

How come there are scores of people who have been cured naturally from cancer, such as Suzanne Sommers, yet the US government claims zero people have been naturally cured? That's a 100 percent lie, yet they get away with it because they are in power. That's pure evil and diabolical. How can you defend that? How do you sleep when you defend lies and evil actions? How do you and other conformist Asians who worship authority sleep at night when you do that? I don't get it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are Natural Cancer Cures being suppressed by the medical industry, big pharma and government agencies?

Post by Winston »

Check this out. There's a powerful new documentary out now by Eric Mercola with whistleblower Ralph Moss about how the US government in the 1970's aggressively covered up the fact that laetrile, aka amygdalin, was proven in clinical trials to stop the spread of cancer and prevent it, though not cure it. Their chief Japanese scientist even said so and his credentials were impeccable.

It's called "Second Opinion: Laetrile and Sloan-Kettering". I just saw it and it was very powerful, enlightening and blood boiling. It explains in detail from an insider how the cancer industry works and why they prefer you to pay for $75,000 treatments rather than $7 treatments, which is a no brainer, and how they will lie aggressively and commit fraud to cover that up. This will blow your mind but make your blood boil and make you mad at the same time.

You can pay to download the film for 10 dollars here:

http://www.secondopinionfilm.com/

Here is the trailer:

You can also rent it from YouTube for $4 here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbgKvwKv6V4

Documentary poster:

What's ironic and poetic justice is that all the senior staff at Sloan-Kettering who participated in the cover up and lies about laetrile, ended up dying of cancer themselves. I guess that's their karma for aiding the corrupt industry in suppressing natural cancer cures and lying about it.

Also here is a new German study that proves that laetrile definitely stops the spread of cancer and tumors.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0105590

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0110244

The study was announced on We Are Change, a major truther website.

https://www.change.org/p/requesting-tha ... /u/8035905

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are Natural Cancer Cures being suppressed by the medical industry, big pharma and government agencies?

Post by Winston »

Here are audience reactions to the documentary "Second Opinion: Laetrile and Sloan-Kettering" after it was released in independent theaters.

About the documentary:

“Ralph W. Moss has stayed the course in stating his case. I am glad his voice is being heard.”
Harold P. Freeman, MDPast National President, American Cancer Society and Past Chairman, President’s Cancer Panel
The War On Cancer, launched in the early 1970s, set the stage for a massive influx of new ideas in fighting the disease of cancer. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, America’s leading cancer research center at the time, was assigned the task of testing an unconventional therapy called “Laetrile” in an effort to curb the public’s “false hope” in the alleged “quack” therapy.
Ralph W. Moss PhD, a young and eager science writer, was hired by Sloan-Kettering’s public relations department in 1974 to help brief the American public on the center’s contribution to the War On Cancer. One of his first assignments was to write a biography about Dr. Kanematsu Sugiura, one of the Center’s oldest and leading research scientists as well as the original co-inventor of chemotherapy.
While meeting with this iconic scientist to pen a biography on his 60-year career at Sloan-Kettering, Moss discovered that Sugiura had been studying this “quack remedy” in laboratory mice, and with unexpectedly positive results. Shocked and bewildered, Moss reported back to his superiors what he had discovered, only to be met with backlash and denial from Sloan-Kettering’s leaders on what their own leading scientist had found.
Fueled by respect and admiration for Sugiura—Ralph W. Moss attempted to publicize the truth about Sugiura’s findings. And after all diplomatic approaches failed, Moss lived a double life, working as a loyal employee at Sloan-Kettering while also recruiting fellow employees to help anonymously leak this information to the American public—through a newly formed underground organization they called—“Second Opinion”.

Media quotes about the film:

“Though a documentary, it’s dramatic enough to be reminiscent of ‘The Insider’, the whistleblowing thriller about Big Tobacco.”
—Graham Fuller, New York Daily News - August 28, 2014

“Mr. Moss’s message is clear, shrewdly edited and peculiarly interesting.”
—Anita Gates, New York Times – August 28, 2014

“an intriguing tale”
—Robert Abele, Los Angeles Times, September 4, 2014

“‘has the production value of a Hollywood whistle-blower thriller”
—The Stranger, Seattle WA, September 18, 2014

“‘Second Opinion’ revives stifled testing of cancer drug”
—San Francisco Chronicle, September 10, 2014

“unraveling the threads of a contested cancer treatment”
—San Francisco Weekly, September 10, 2014

“See this film for a riveting account of the conflicts between corporate power and the public good.”
—Counter Punch – August 29, 2014

“Captivating story”—This Week In New York – August 31, 2014

“‘Nobody is going to pay $70,000 for a new cancer drug if they can buy Laetrile for 75 cents.” There you have it.”—Reel Life with Jane – August 31, 2014

“this is a worthy piece of work.”—Hollywood Report Card

“riveting…absorbing study of men who sold out science at a renowned institution” —Anthony Liversidge, New Movies New York - August 31, 2014

“shocking … eye-opening expose’ confirming your worst fears”—Kam Williams - August 30, 2014

“A fascinating, eye-opening and enraging exposé”—NYC Movie Guru - August 29, 2014

“Disturbing … what happens when language must be turned inside out”—Pop Matters - August 29, 2014

"Second Opinion: Laetrile At Sloan-Kettering" is directed and produced by Eric Merola

http://www.ericmerola.com

The film is highly praised on IMDB and Amazon reviews too:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3547098/?ref_=plg_rt_1

https://www.amazon.com/Second-Opinion-L ... 00IITS8PO/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A must hear lecture by G. Edward Griffin - one of the most credible and down to earth truthers and patriots and author of "A World Without Cancer" - about the science and politics of the cancer industry in America. And how the proven effectiveness of laetrile against stopping the growth of cancer has been covered up and lied about by the corrupt establishment and health industry for decades until now. It's very informative and enlightening but very blood boiling at the same time. This is a lecture everyone absolutely needs to see. Please share it with all you know.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw all, you can get a pound of bitter apricot seeds - which have the highest concentration of laetrile/amygdalin/vitamin b17 - for only $20 from lucky vitamin here:

https://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-168605-a ... seeds-1-lb

Or an 8 oz bag for $13.

https://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-168602-a ... s-raw-8-oz

Or you can get them from Apricot Power website:

https://www.apricotpower.com/category/2-Apricot-Seeds

I eat about 5 kernels a day. They taste great, very nutritious, even though they are bitter. But the most bitter foods tend to be the healthiest. Not only do they have powerful anti-cancer properties, but very good nutritional benefits as well that are very good for your health.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I love Ed Griffin, he has been at this tirelessly for over 5 decades....
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 6:21 am
Check this out. There's a powerful new documentary out now by Eric Mercola with whistleblower Ralph Moss about how the US government in the 1970's aggressively covered up the fact that laetrile, aka amygdalin, was proven in clinical trials to stop the spread of cancer and prevent it, though not cure it. Their chief Japanese scientist even said so and his credentials were impeccable.

It's called "Second Opinion: Laetrile and Sloan-Kettering". I just saw it and it was very powerful, enlightening and blood boiling. It explains in detail from an insider how the cancer industry works and why they prefer you to pay for $75,000 treatments rather than $7 treatments, which is a no brainer, and how they will lie aggressively and commit fraud to cover that up. This will blow your mind but make your blood boil and make you mad at the same time.

You can pay to download the film for 10 dollars here:

http://www.secondopinionfilm.com/

Here is the trailer:

You can also rent it from YouTube for $4 here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbgKvwKv6V4

Documentary poster:

What's ironic and poetic justice is that all the senior staff at Sloan-Kettering who participated in the cover up and lies about laetrile, ended up dying of cancer themselves. I guess that's their karma for aiding the corrupt industry in suppressing natural cancer cures and lying about it.

Also here is a new German study that proves that laetrile definitely stops the spread of cancer and tumors.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0105590

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0110244

The study was announced on We Are Change, a major truther website.

https://www.change.org/p/requesting-tha ... /u/8035905
If it works so well why haven't socialized systems that pay for their own drugs and research demonstrated the findings that would obviously save them billions?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 2:27 pm
If it works so well why haven't socialized systems that pay for their own drugs and research demonstrated the findings that would obviously save them billions?
Perhaps because curing cancer and heart disease would actually cost them trillions as most people lived into their 100s.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 2:38 pm
HouseMD wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 2:27 pm
Perhaps because curing cancer and heart disease would actually cost them trillions as most people lived into their 100s.
Without cancer and heart disease debilitating people, they could simply work for many more years. This would reduce costs overall.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 2:40 pm
Without cancer and heart disease debilitating people, they could simply work for many more years.
Except that they couldn't because they would suffer structural problems and become progressively more feeble. Moreover, they couldn't reproduce. With resources going to keeping them ticking over instead of raising children society would become even more of a death cult than it already is. At some point old people need to depart the field in order not to be competing with their progeny for resources.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 2:44 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Without cancer and heart disease debilitating people, they could simply work for many more years.
Except that they couldn't because they would suffer structural problems and become progressively more feeble. Moreover, they couldn't reproduce. With resources going to keeping them ticking over instead of raising children society would become even more of a death cult than it already is. At some point old people need to depart the field in order not to be competing with their progeny for resources.
I still find the whole thing doubtful. The only problem old people create is that they don't work due to disability. If you can mitigate that problem, new youth are not needed
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 2:49 pm
I still find the whole thing doubtful. The only problem old people create is that they don't work due to disability.
Without cancer and heard disease it is conceivable that many people could live to like 130 with the last 45 years of that being in a permanent state of disability. This would be ruinous.
If you can mitigate that problem, new youth are not needed
So nations with such a policy would die off in a generation. Actually less, since youngsters from fecund populations would simply kill all the old people and take their stuff.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 2:49 pm
Cornfed wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 2:44 pm
HouseMD wrote:
I still find the whole thing doubtful. The only problem old people create is that they don't work due to disability. If you can mitigate that problem, new youth are not needed
House MD you need to wake up to the fact our rulers are counterfeitors and care nothing about money because they have it in unlimited supplies and own all the corporations.
Last edited by Moretorque on October 15th, 2018, 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!