Why does the US government fluoridate our water supply?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester wrote:
C.J. wrote:Just drinking 1/3 a glass of tap water makes me sick.

All kinds of nasty shit in it. You got fluoride(used in Nazi Germany to make docile prisoners), chlorine, radium, lead, arsenic, mercury, even pharmaceutical drugs. There were many news stories long ago claiming hundreds of pounds of drugs like ritalin, were dumped in the US water supply every year!
OK you inspired me to start buying arrowhead spring water again.
OK just to report back and be accountable to the brothers of HA -- went out and did it. Arrowhead spring water in effect. The big countertop rectangular behemoths, not the 1.5 liter bottles. Smaller bottles are softer, therefore (I suppose) may be more likely to contain the goddam BPT crap

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... truth.html
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Jester wrote:
Jester wrote:
C.J. wrote:Just drinking 1/3 a glass of tap water makes me sick.

All kinds of nasty shit in it. You got fluoride(used in Nazi Germany to make docile prisoners), chlorine, radium, lead, arsenic, mercury, even pharmaceutical drugs. There were many news stories long ago claiming hundreds of pounds of drugs like ritalin, were dumped in the US water supply every year!
OK you inspired me to start buying arrowhead spring water again.
OK just to report back and be accountable to the brothers of HA -- went out and did it. Arrowhead spring water in effect. The big countertop rectangular behemoths, not the 1.5 liter bottles. Smaller bottles are softer, therefore (I suppose) may be more likely to contain the goddam BPT crap

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... truth.html
Just get a distiller.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00026F9F8

BTW, I know in Saipan most of the tap water there is brackish water, so a distiller is required there (and presumably some of the other poorer islands.)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Fluoride Could Destroy Our Country

Post by Taco »

If fluoride improves dental health then why aren't dentists running out of patients? Even China doesn't put fluoride in the water.

Fluoride Could Destroy Our Country
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9SW30XOUmU
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

16 Anti-Fluoride Bills Passed

Post by Taco »

If fluoride protects against cavities then dentists should be going out of business due to lack of patients.

http://www.naturalnews.com/043294_water ... oning.html
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: 16 Anti-Fluoride Bills Passed

Post by Teal Lantern »

Taco wrote:If fluoride protects against cavities then dentists should be going out of business due to lack of patients.

http://www.naturalnews.com/043294_water ... oning.html
According to the article, only one bill, from Utah, was passed into law and that one more about proper certificates than banning.
In Utah, for instance, the Safe Drinking Water Disclosure Act was passed back in April, requiring that all shipments of fluoride chemicals coming into the state be accompanied by certificates of analysis detailing the presence of any outside contaminants. The law reportedly took effect on July 1, allowing local water utilities to end their fluoridation programs in the event that certificates are not provided.

The others bills have only been introduced in their respective states and the one from Illinois is no longer being considered.

"With the exception of the Illinois bill, all of these proposals are still being considered and are expected to have public hearings in 2014,"
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why does the US government fluoridate our water supply?

Post by Winston »

This government site on dentistry claims that fluoride prevents tooth cavities and removes the acid in our mouth that sugar uses to destroy teeth so that teeth can repair itself. Is that true?

https://www.nidcr.nih.gov/health-info/c ... ay-process
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I installed 6-stage reverse osmosis filter at my place and never looked back. My water is now drinkable. Reverse osmosis does not remove 100% of fluoride, but it does remove most of it. My water tastes great, my cooked food tastes much better. I am absolutely sure tap water in the U.S. should not be used for anything other than showering/washing dishes-clothing. Even then when, hopefully, this COVID thing ends, I will install 2-3 stage large reverse osmosis filters, so I can also shower in filtered water.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The Commies are Prozacing all of us through the water supply... Prepping us for the coming boot to the head.
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

June 15th, 2020
Media Blackout: The Federal Court Case To End Water Fluoridation!

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
May 23rd, 2013, 5:11 am
I have some questions.

1. Why does the government put fluoride in our water? What's their excuse to the public?

I heard that their excuse is that it helps keep your teeth clean. Do people buy that? Why would the government go out of their way to help your teeth? Yeah right. That seems like a fishy excuse.

2. How do I know if there's fluoride in my tap water? How do I look it up? Does every state in the US have fluoridated water?

3. If there is fluoride in my tap water, how do I filter it? Does a normal water filter work? What if I just boil it? Will boiling remove the fluoride?

Thanks,
Winston
It's complicated.

If they removed fluoride from the public tap water the us flag would be completely different very soon.

Boiling does not remove fluoride. You need a Berkey water filter. It's not cheap. Reverse osmosis system filter is sufficient though it may cost a lot to setup
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Claiming that drinking fluoridated water prevents tooth decay is akin to saying that drinking suntan lotion prevents sunburns.

Fluoridating the water supply is a way for chemical companies to get rid of their chemical waste and charge municipalities for it. It's a crime. I am sure that drinking these chemicals is not useful for your health.