Geocentrism - Is Earth Stationary and at the Center of the Universe? Does the Sun move around the Earth?

Discuss science and technology topics here.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Geocentric Earth Model - Stationary Globe Earth at Center of Universe? New Proof!

Post by Winston »

Really good video that explains why all the empirical data, experiments and observations, support a GEOCENTRIC stationary Earth model, not a Heliocentric model where Earth is rotating and moving in orbit. Very informative and easy to understand video. It supports a globe or spherical Earth of course, but one that is stationary and not moving. Part 1 and 2 below.

Video contents:
00:00 Intro & Summary
01:35 Other evidence
02:25 Red Bull Sky Jump
03:08 Airplane flights
04:32 Clouds and winds
06:46 Gyroscopes
07:33 Scientific experiments
08:20 Airy’s Failure
10:01 No evidence that the earth rotates
10:46 Pendulums
11:12 Coriolis Effect
13:34 Cosmic Background Radiation
14:06 Conclusion

Video contents:
00:00 Intro
01:17 Distances
01:38 Earth is stationary.
02:00 Flat Horizon.
02:23 Sunset/sunrise and sunlight.
02:43 Solar eclipses.
07:12 Moon Phases.
07:31 Proximity of sun & moon to the earth.
07:53 Planetary orbits.
10:00 Summary and conclusion.
11:23 Other Evidence.
11:43 A Geocentric Universe?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Geocentric Earth Model - Stationary Globe Earth at Center of Universe? New Proof!

Post by gsjackson »

The one thing I've been able to prove to my own satisfaction is there is no curvature. I can see that in an airplane, and I saw it at an overlook in the Sierras from which you could see all 120 miles between Mt Lassen and Mt Shasta. No curvature. Flat earth videos have lots of examples of things you can see at distance that should be invisible well behind the curve.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Same video creator as above, explains here why the Heliocenter Globe Earth model taught in science today is impossible and does not explain all the various data and evidence that we can see and test. However, the Earth shape is a globe, but it is not moving or rotating.

Short version

Longer version

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Geocentric Earth Model - Is Earth Stationary and at the Center of the Universe? New Proof Says YES!

Post by Winston »

Jeffrey Daughery makes some good points in this video about how ancient societies such as Atlantis, Ancient Greece and Rome, etc, which were WISER and SMARTER than us, all believed in a GEOCENTRIC STATIONARY EARTH that lies at the center of the universe, which the stars and planets rotate around. Therefore, they could be RIGHT after all, since the Geocentric model was the ORIGINAL belief system in the world, and was actually NEVER disproved, contrary to what science today says.

Plus, many astronomers admit that Geocentricity has NEVER really been disproven. It was changed for purely philosophical reasons ONLY, not scientific. Even if the Earth does rotate on its axis, there is still no categorical evidence that it moves around the Sun in orbit. NONE at all! This is mind blowing and the more you look into it, the TRUER it gets! Wow! Very shocking! The only thing astronomers have to prove heliocentricity are mathematical equations, NOT facts or proof! What this means is that in reality, the Heliocentric model we are all told as being the truth, is in fact a PHILOSOPHICAL VIEW, NOT A SCIENTIFIC ONE! That's very mind blowing and could change the way you see everything, including the universe and our place in it! So yes this is very significant. The implications are staggering! It means we were CREATED after all, and NOT a cosmic accident on a meaningless speck of dust like atheists want us to believe! This means Carl Sagan and Neil de Grasse Tyson were WRONG all along!

Check out Jeff's rant on this below. It makes sense and he is very eloquent and passionate.

WHY HUMANITY'S HIGHEST CULTURE WAS GEO-CENTRIC (ATLANTIS). ARE WE SMARTER NOW--OR HAVE WE DIGRESSED?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Geocentric Earth Model - Is Earth Stationary and at the Center of the Universe? New Proof Says YES!

Post by Winston »

What if Earth were unique? A DW Documentary

Part 2

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Robert Sungenis has some sequel products and documentaries to "The Principle" with more proof of Geocentrism. See below.

http://flatearthflatwrong.com/

To view or purchase Robert Sungenis' other works on Theology and Biblical Exegesis, please see www.robertsungenis.com

The Fool on the Hill ...Sees the World Spining 'Round

New theatrical-style documentary by Robert Sungenis!
*The dramatic sequel to THE PRINCIPLE & JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE*Our most succinct yet detailed investigation of how and why the Sun and stars revolve around the Earth every day. After this film, only fools would believe differently!

http://flatearthflatwrong.com/product/g ... e-science/

This book teaches the scientific validity and practicality of geocentrism—that the universe daily rotates around a fixed Earth. The main part of this book is written on a Reader’s Digest level, approximately the fourth or fifth grade level. But many high school, college and adult-age individuals will find the simple writing-style helpful and informative, nonetheless. Homeschooling parents will find this book especially helpful in communicating the complex ideas of physics and cosmology to their children, as well as providing a detailed interpretation of Genesis and other books of the Bible related to cosmology. The book also contains over 200 endnotes for advanced study. Also available for purchase is the thumb drive containing over 60 animations of the geocentric system. The address and cost are contained in the book.

https://gwwdvd.com/product/the-fool-on- ... ing-round/

Product Description

New theatrical-style documentary by Robert Sungenis!

*The dramatic sequel to THE PRINCIPLE & JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE

*Our most succinct yet detailed investigation of how and why the Sun and stars revolve around the Earth every day. After this film, only fools would believe differently!

On THUMB DRIVE! | Retail: $34.95 | Your price: $24.95! until Oct. 1, 2019

CAI PUBLISHING presents THE FOOL ON THE HILL written, produced & directed by ROBERT SUNGENIS music score: AUSTIN SUNGENIS narration: ROBERT SUNGENIS & JIM ROGERS animations: DOUG RUDD, KEITH JONES, ROBERT SUNGENIS

SYNOPSIS: Running time: 2 hours: 37 Minutes. The movie’s title originates from the Beatles song written in 1967 by Paul McCartney, titled, “The Fool on the Hill.” The chorus: “The fool on the hill, sees the sun going down, but the eyes in his head see the world spinning ‘round,” refers, of course, to anyone who sees the sun going down but believes the Earth is spinning around. The movie focuses on the life and work of Albert Einstein. It includes over 45 minutes of film footage of Einstein’s life while the scientific narration is given. We see Einstein from the development of his 1905 Special Relativity theory (invented to avoid a non-moving Earth) to his 1915 General Relativity (admitting a non-moving Earth cannot be avoided). Special attention is given to Einstein’s rejection of Newton’s system due to its metaphysical assumptions and one-sided physics. Special attention is also given to the 1887 Michelson-Morley experiment, but even more to the 1925 Michelson-Gale experiment, showing how it was the lynch pin of empirical science that should have ended the Enlightenment and exposed any remaining adherents as fools. Lastly, the movie shows that Einstein’s speed limit for light and gravity was not chosen by scientific fact but by philosophical preference, and that once the limit is eliminated, science can get back on the right track and proceed valiantly into the 21st century.

The Thumb Drive includes: PDF’s of Robert recent books, including: (1) Geocentrism for Dumskies and Smart Kids | (2) Geocentrism 101 (6th ed) | (3) Galileo Was Wrong: The Church Was Right (3 vols) | (4) the actual script of “The Fool on the Hill” | (5) A Googolplex of Tiny Blackholes: A Theory of Gravity, Inertia and Light | PLUS: the over 60 animations that have appeared only in picture form in our books up to this time! To order your Thumb Drive, go to www.gwwdvd.com or call 717-597-8670 or write a check to CAI or use credit card and send to: CAI, PO Box 278, State Line, PA 17263. All sales final. The Fool on the Hill | Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Live debate between Rob Skiba (Christian Flat Earther) and Robert Sungenis (Catholic Geocentrist and Globe Earther, director of the film "The Principle"), regarding whether Biblical cosmology indicates that the earth is Flat and under a dome/firmament or a Globe surrounded by outer space.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Robert Sungenis new documentary about how Galileo was wrong and the Church was right after all. Contrary to popular belief, the Church never officially admitted that Geocentrism was wrong. And in fact, the science establishment was on the verge of admitting that Heliocentrism was wrong all along after the Michelson Morley experiment proved Heliocentrism to be wrong, when Einstein came and saved the day with Relativity. If it wasn't for Relativity, atheistic science would have conceded that Galileo was wrong all along and had to return to a God centered universe. But Einstein saved the day for atheistic science. However, all the objective scientific evidence points to Geocentrism.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Geocentrism - Is Earth Stationary and at the Center of the Universe? Does the Sun move around the Earth?

Post by Winston »

Indian man is convinced that the Geocentric model is correct. Turn on subtitles for the parts in Indian.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Geocentrism - Is Earth Stationary and at the Center of the Universe? Does the Sun move around the Earth?

Post by Winston »

Air's Failure, a scientific experiment that proves that Earth is not moving, and only the stars are. See explanation below. Because of this and other experiments like the Michelson-Morley experiment, science was almost forced to concede Heliocentrism and return to a God centered Geocentric universe. But Einstein saved them by inventing Relativity theory to rewrite the whole field of cosmology and physics in order to try to make Heliocentrism work, so that the Atheist paradigm can be supported. However, Heliocentrism still has plenty of problems that make it unworkable, as explained in the videos above.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric Dubay and an astrologer named Mary explain why Astrology only works on a Geocentric model where Earth is stationary. Very interesting. I didn't realize this before.