Female Autism and Greta Thunberg

Discuss science and technology topics here.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Female Autism and Greta Thunberg

Post by josephty2 »

She's from Scandivian country and she has Autism.

USA American press are all over her.

It reminds me of JK Rowling who was on welfare, Rowling was born in England. Succeeded with Americans. Her downfall was a twitter post bashing transgender people.

Totally random but I wonder what would Vladimir Putin think of her?
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Female Autism and Greta Thunberg

Post by Yohan »

Rather edited by BBC, only some sentences what Putin really said.

This is an upload more in detail from a Russian related site ... much longer...
Russian president, Vladimir Putin, has criticised Greta Thunberg's speech about climate change.

Speaking at an energy conference in Moscow, Mr Putin said: "Nobody explained to Greta that the modern world is complicated and complex."

Ms Thunberg, 16, gave a speech at the United Nations in New York in September as millions of people joined climate strike protests worldwide.
Russia's Pundits On Greta Thunberg: If She Wants To Live Eco Life, Send Her To Amish Community!

mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

I wouldn't bash autism or aspergers.

It's clear that poor ms. Thunberg is being used as a PUPPET for the rich global elites.

Climate change is a load of garbage. Yes, there is anthropogenic CO2 but it's not at the catastrophic levels they're making it out, nor are the ice caps melting at the rates people are trying to scare us. It's all about an excuse for energy companies to raise taxes. How come you never hear about albedo? How come you never hear about the fact that Venus is so hot because of it's thick (x100) atmospherere like 1km under the sea?

Side note; there used to be a wikipedia article titled 'climate change skepticism', now re-titled 'climate change denial'.

I want to know about Thunberg's parents, who they work for, who they have ties with, organisations, the money trail. It's not about sustainable living.

Brainwashing children is the sickening bit. Remember the 'Hitler youth'.

I wouldn't bash the child, she's being ABUSED & MANIPULATED for some sick ends, used as a PUPPET.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

mattyman wrote:
December 20th, 2020, 7:33 pm
I wouldn't bash autism or aspergers.

It's clear that poor ms. Thunberg is being used as a PUPPET for the rich global elites.

Climate change is a load of garbage. Yes, there is anthropogenic CO2 but it's not at the catastrophic levels they're making it out, nor are the ice caps melting at the rates people are trying to scare us. It's all about an excuse for energy companies to raise taxes. How come you never hear about albedo? How come you never hear about the fact that Venus is so hot because of it's thick (x100) atmospherere like 1km under the sea?

Side note; there used to be a wikipedia article titled 'climate change skepticism', now re-titled 'climate change denial'.

I want to know about Thunberg's parents, who they work for, who they have ties with, organisations, the money trail. It's not about sustainable living.

Brainwashing children is the sickening bit. Remember the 'Hitler youth'.

I wouldn't bash the child, she's being ABUSED & MANIPULATED for some sick ends, used as a PUPPET.
100% agree.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Re climate change and the greenhouse effect. Venus is so hot largely because of the density of it's atmosphere. If Earth had Venuses atmosphere it would be.. nearly as hot as Venus is. Likewise, if Earth was located where Venus is located, it would be nowhere near as hot as Venus, but slightly hotter than Earth is. It's Venuses thick atmosphere that's more responsible than it's distance from the sun. Higher pressure gases can get hotter and hold more heat. Just pump your bike tires up or use a compressor.

Greenhouses get hot because convection is supressed. Suns rays heat up the ground, which warms the air and causes it to rise. The glass stops it escaping so the heat builds up. The greenhouse effect is a load of rubbish.
GeratUNASH
Freshman Poster

-

Post by GeratUNASH »

Lol, but yeah.

And that is why I thought J. Curry would have had an actual argument in her writing, that Sivad copied and pasted.

But there was no argument in that either.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Visiting a women's prison is a waste of time.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

JK Rowling career isn't over just because she bashed a bunch of retarded ass trans people. Trans people annoy the shit of me these days, I really hate protected groups because they think they have a right to ruin people's lives while they are free to openly speak their minds. This is exactly why countries that don't coddle or pander to these assholes are much better than ones that do. I don't understand how the f**k people can put up with trans mutha fuckers having these BS rights.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 12:38 pm
JK Rowling career isn't over just because she bashed a bunch of retarded ass trans people. Trans people annoy the shit of me these days, I really hate protected groups because they think they have a right to ruin people's lives while they are free to openly speak their minds. This is exactly why countries that don't coddle or pander to these assholes are much better than ones that do. I don't understand how the f**k people can put up with trans mutha fuckers having these BS rights.
This is the issue; rather than people being satisfied with getting left alone, these trans and lgbt mob want to impose all their bullshit on everyone else. I've now got my daughter at 5 years old asking me how do I know if a girl is a girl and a boy is a boy. It's been really upsetting.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 2:20 pm
This is the issue; rather than people being satisfied with getting left alone, these trans and lgbt mob want to impose all their bullshit on everyone else. I've now got my daughter at 5 years old asking me how do I know if a girl is a girl and a boy is a boy. It's been really upsetting.
The moment any of my kids start asking me ridiculous nonsense questions like that, I'll instantly switch schools. Send them to some Christian or Islamic elementary school that doesn't push shit like that. People truly have lost the plot with this woke bullshit. It's heinous how they try to push it to younger and younger kids. I'm terrified of these cunts brainwashing my boy into being a tranny. f***ing hate this world sometimes... :(
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 2:29 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
The moment any of my kids start asking me ridiculous nonsense questions like that, I'll instantly switch schools. Send them to some Christian or Islamic elementary school that doesn't push shit like that. People truly have lost the plot with this woke bullshit. It's heinous how they try to push it to younger and younger kids. I'm terrified of these cunts brainwashing my boy into being a tranny. f***ing hate this world sometimes... :(
I know, man. It was heart wrenching to see how confused my daughter is by all this shit. I told her if she sits down to pee she's a girl and if someone stands up to pee they're a boy. I told her girls have children. Boys do not. Then she was like "but how do I know who is a boy and who is a girl just because a doctor said they are when they were born." I told her does she know I'm a boy? She said yes.
Does she know her uncles are boys?
Her grandfather?
Can she tell her mum is a girl?
So she does know. I think it's f***ing sickening.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 2:38 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 2:29 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
I know, man. It was heart wrenching to see how confused my daughter is by all this shit. I told her if she sits down to pee she's a girl and if someone stands up to pee they're a boy. I told her girls have children. Boys do not. Then she was like "but how do I know who is a boy and who is a girl just because a doctor said they are when they were born." I told her does she know I'm a boy? She said yes.
Does she know her uncles are boys?
Her grandfather?
Can she tell her mum is a girl?
So she does know. I think it's f***ing sickening.
Marcos you do realize that Islam itself is horseshit? They do have Islamic transsexuals
because I actually seen quite a few of them before. Muslims just put up a front just like a lot of Africans
try to do. But every group have trans people. I remember someone telling me that China didn't have them
and yet a shit ton of them that fled from China ended up having an Onlyfans were Chinese trans.
No society stays the same forever. You can easily type of "Gay or transgender Muslims"
and I guarantee you'll find articles about them. The only schools where a lot of the trans stuff gets pushed on kids
is mostly Western Leftist schools where the teachers are mostly white. I don't see it as a global phenomenon where it's taught globally
in every public school around the world.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

February 24th, 2023, 3:30 pm
Marcos you do realize that Islam itself is horseshit? They do have Islamic transsexuals
because I actually seen quite a few of them before. Muslims just put up a front just like a lot of Africans
try to do. But every group have trans people. I remember someone telling me that China didn't have them
and yet a shit ton of them that fled from China ended up having an Onlyfans were Chinese trans.
No society stays the same forever. You can easily type of "Gay or transgender Muslims"
and I guarantee you'll find articles about them. The only schools where a lot of the trans stuff gets pushed on kids
is mostly Western Leftist schools where the teachers are mostly white. I don't see it as a global phenomenon where it's taught globally
in every public school around the world. It's just another way for white liberals to virtue signal like they do with everything else.
Go to an all black school and I bet the only curriculums they teach is related to blacks, if they teach anything related to whites it's most likely
the same old tired slavery BS but none of it will mention that blacks also owned slaves.
I agree... it is mostly taught at public schools by white teachers. But then again, those public schools all follow the same curriculum as designed by the government of a country, so even if the teacher wasn't white, the same shit would be pushed.

If a little Muslim boy would tell his dad: "Dad, I think I'm a girl!" he'd get slapped in the face and that would be the end of that nonsense. So I reckon having my kids around such people beats having them be around liberal whites (or liberal asians, or liberals of any race for that matter). Gotta keep the perversion out of my household and the madness out of their little impressionable brains.

I really f***ing hate how that nonsense is pushed everywhere in the Western world nowadays... it came from America and spread everywhere like chronic cancer. It's disgusting and disheartening people just nod and go along with it without criticism.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 3:36 pm
in every public school around the world. It's just another way for white liberals to virtue signal like they do with everything else.
Go to an all black school and I bet the only curriculums they teach is related to blacks, if they teach anything related to whites it's most likely
the same old tired slavery BS but none of it will mention that blacks also owned slaves.
I agree... it is mostly taught at public schools by white teachers. But then again, those public schools all follow the same curriculum as designed by the government of a country, so even if the teacher wasn't white, the same shit would be pushed.

If a little Muslim boy would tell his dad: "Dad, I think I'm a girl!" he'd get slapped in the face and that would be the end of that nonsense. So I reckon having my kids around such people beats having them be around liberal whites (or liberal asians, or liberals of any race for that matter). Gotta keep the perversion out of my household and the madness out of their little impressionable brains.

I really f***ing hate how that nonsense is pushed everywhere in the Western world nowadays... it came from America and spread everywhere like chronic cancer. It's disgusting and disheartening people just nod and go along with it without criticism.
Say a child is being raised in a different country, different from the United States, and only one country, it just means certain type of person don't get arrested, instead another type of person gets arrested. Every effect after that includes school (you describe this as indoctrination) is just an effect.

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 3:36 pm

That's because the whole world is full of f***ing ass idiots that follow everything the U.S. does. I never realized this world was filled to the brim with low IQ asses but the West can normalize and push anything and the world will accept it. This is exactly why if the U.S. collapsed everywhere else deserve the same fate. I can't stand conformist acting nations, it's like none of them are capable of making their own decisions. The U.S. decides on something, everyone goes with it. Just like they Sanction Russia, they convinced a bunch of other countries to do the same.