'The most profound experience I can imagine': Emotional William Shatner recounts space trip

Discuss science and technology topics here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Gali
Freshman Poster

'The most profound experience I can imagine': Emotional William Shatner recounts space trip

Post by Gali »

Captain Kirk sadly is one of the lizard people faking space flight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSNXBvpLb9o
gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Re: 'The most profound experience I can imagine': Emotional William Shatner recounts space trip

Post by gsjackson »

A 10-minute trip? That's some real space travel there. Why, 52 years ago we could go 238,000 miles instead of 65, or so they say.

Shatner is, let it not be forgotten, a Tribesman, and thus did not grow up with the "Big Lie" as a foreign concept. All tribal assets seem to have been called in for the scamdemic, including those posing as actors at different points on the political spectrum. Like the ACLU, for example -- they couldn't be less interested in civil liberties now that the endgame power play has been launched.

TPTB seem to be pushing the space myth the last few days. Did you catch Kamala's inspirational sermon to some paid child actors about the glorious future awaiting them in space? They'll all be looking down at the moon's craters from above, said the veep. Anybody want to make a bet on whether that happens?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 'The most profound experience I can imagine': Emotional William Shatner recounts space trip

Post by Tsar »

gsjackson wrote:
October 13th, 2021, 12:54 pm
A 10-minute trip? That's some real space travel there. Why, 52 years ago we could go 238,000 miles instead of 65, or so they say.

Shatner is, let it not be forgotten, a Tribesman, and thus did not grow up with the "Big Lie" as a foreign concept. All tribal assets seem to have been called in for the scamdemic, including those posing as actors at different points on the political spectrum. Like the ACLU, for example -- they couldn't be less interested in civil liberties now that the endgame power play has been launched.

TPTB seem to be pushing the space myth the last few days. Did you catch Kamala's inspirational sermon to some paid child actors about the glorious future awaiting them in space? They'll all be looking down at the moon's craters from above, said the veep. Anybody want to make a bet on whether that happens?
I don't think travel to the moon was ever possible because if it couldn't be replicated and people don't have mini space drones to see for themselves then it's just a lie. But what I don't understand is why the lie would exist? A lie is best used to conceal the truth or another lie.

Elon Musk and his company Tesla are jokes because most of its gains in share price come from its own private space projects. Even if Mars was possible to reach, a radioactive wasteland on Earth would be easier to colonize compared to Mars.
"What one should really fear is not a competent enemy, but an incompetent ally." - Napoleon Bonaparte