Fallacies of the Scientism Religion and Its Priests and Followers

Discuss science and technology topics here.
Winston
Site Admin

Fallacies of the Scientism Religion and Its Priests and Followers

Post by Winston »

Breaking down scientism and its devout/religious followers who stand against real science in typical Mindshock fashion!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Scientism Religion and Its Priests and Followers

Post by Winston »

WHAT IS REAL "SCIENCE"? (MINDSHOCK PODCAST CLIPS)

Examining what constitutes real science in this day and age. Has scienTISM usurped REAL SCIENCE?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mindshock exposes the logical fallacies of Michio Kaku, one of the popularizers of Scientism.

Mindshock exposes the biggest scientism dick of all, Michael Shermer, the most evil arrogant scientism asshole with a smug annoying attitude. He calls himself a skeptic but he is NEVER skeptical of anything the establishment or government says. He is 100 percent against anything paranormal or conspiratorial, total dogmatist.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is my blog post related to scientism where I summarise the founding mythology of the scientism cult.

https://finalversionchristianity.blog/ ... mythology/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 1:56 pm
Here is my blog post related to scientism where I summarise the founding mythology of the scientism cult.

https://finalversionchristianity.blog/ ... mythology/
Is that you in the video Cornfed? lol. You look very mellow and kind and gentle, not like the militant character you act like on the forum. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Fallacies of the Scientism Religion and Its Priests and Followers

Post by Winston »

New Mindshock podcast.

SCIENTISM PRIESTS (MINDSHOCK LOGICAL ANALYSIS PODCAST)

Can "science" be trusted? What about scienTISM? What's the difference? How do scientism priests operate? Can Flat Earthers (even if wrong about the shape of the earth) expose the scientism priests for being unscientific?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Debunking the scientism argument that "peer review" proves their arguments and why "peer review" is an appeal to popularity or authority so it doesn't mean much and has NOTHING to do with whether something is true or not.

PEER REVIEW DEBUNKED (MINDSHOCK PODCAST)

Taking a logical and scientific view on PEER REVIEW. Why is it invoked? How does it work? What is it's relation to actual truth?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

SCIENTIST of the GAPS (MINDSHOCK LOGIC, LOGICAL FALLACIES, and PSYCHOLOGY PODCAST)

How hypocritical is it of atheists promoting scientism to call out "God of the Gaps" arguments to theists? Religion vs Science? A logical look...

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To @Gali. This addresses your FALSE premise that "since computers and cell phones work, then NASA must have went to the moon and globe earth and heliocentrism must be true" which is totally FALLACIOUS and a FALSE assumption since the two are totally unrelated.

ARGUMENT FROM FALSE PREMISES (MINDSHOCK LOGICAL FALLACIES and LOGIC PODCAST)

How valid is an Argument from a False Premise? Examining and Explaining this Logical Fallacy committed by many!