Thinking about writing a stock-trading AI bot...

Discuss science and technology topics here.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Thinking about writing a stock-trading AI bot...

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Pixel-dude's AI thread reminded me: I'm thinking about writing a stock trading bot (which is actually fully legal to integrate into your brokerage account) with what modest programming skills I have accumulated.

That way this little AI powered bot can do chart-based and technical indicator based short-term trades for me, and I can focus on more important priorities like laying those 100+ new women and lounging around on the deck of my boat with a beer in my hand and my balls feeling like concrete afterward....

Hey @E Irizarry R&B Singer weren't you telling us you were a self-taught programmer at one point, or maybe still are? I think he mentioned something about teaching himself several programming languages...

I think I'm going to mostly learn javascript, but I also might mess around with the Godot game engine some more, which has bindings to use javascript and C#, but its native coding thing is called GDscript and is a variation that seems pretty straightforward but similar to C# if I remember rightly....

Not 100% what language to code the bot in, but I think the guy whose stuff I was looking at who did this coded his bot in javascript too....

Anyone else ever done this? :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/