Amy Mainzer - A Hot AW Scientist Who's Actually Smart!

Discuss science and technology topics here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

designer wrote:I want a woman who is balanced not an overachiever who obviously has clearly been handed opportunities based on the novelty of her interests. This so sums up a lot in what is incorrect about the usa. However I assume that any man with less than a PhD or some ivy league college diploma need not apply right? I am not surprised that she is single and shall remain so and or divorced.
Yes, with women like her who are super educated, they only date men that have the same level of education as themselves or only guys who have MORE education and degrees than they do. :shock:

She would never date a guy with just a bachelors degree, he has to have at least one PH.D.

I do think she is pretty good looking, I wouldn't mind trying out my "big bang" theory with her! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. When you Google "Amy Mainzer", this thread comes up on the first page near the top. lol

Here are some hot photos of her.

Last edited by Winston on November 7th, 2012, 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on June 1st, 2013, 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Check out Yahoo's new CEO.

If she can somehow turn the company around, I'd be impressed.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out. In Google search results for "Amy Mainzer", this thread comes up #2, outranking NASA's webpage about her and even her own blog. LOL

Wow we must have really good SEO!

Last edited by Winston on July 19th, 2012, 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:Check out Yahoo's new CEO.

If she can somehow turn the company around, I'd be impressed.

I hope not. This site ranks well in Google but not in Yahoo for some reason. I'm glad most people use Google.

Besides, females aren't very good with directness and relevancy, so her female mind would probably not be good in such areas for search engines.

Btw, she probably looks better afar than close up. lol

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Winston wrote: Wow I've never seen an attractive American woman this smart before! Her name is Amy Mainzer and she is an astrophysicist for NASA. She's on the History Channel a lot in their "Universe" series.
I would send my probe into her stinking gas giant! hehe
jamesbond wrote: She would never date a guy with just a bachelors degree, he has to have at least one PH.D.
Well, you never know... She might have some deadbeat, redneck boyfriend. The wikipedia page doesn't tell what type of family she came from. She went to prestigious schools, but if she came from humble beginnings, she might still feel insecure when she's around rich, snobs at universities and she might feel more comfortable around a dominating, lower class "bad boy."

[Amy gets out of her red pick up truck, which has a NASA bumper sticker on it, and opens the door of her new trailer which has many satellite dishes and antennas on the roof and walks in...]

Amy: Hi honey, I had the most fascinating day at work today! There was a visiting a lecturer from the Czech Republic who gave such a fascinating lecture about dark matter. He didn't even use much string theory, which I found a bit-"

Amy's redneck boyfriend, Joe Bob: -Get out of the way, bitch! Yo' blockin' da goddamn TV uh-gen!

Amy: Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I've just been so excited, since the lecture. It gave me so many new ideas about how interplan-

Joe Bob (yelling at the TV): -Ya'll call that a tackle?! Shit, (spits out some tobacco juice on the floor) I was a helluvalot meaner when me and ma' 8 cousins would rough it up after elementary school with that 'ol pigskin..."

Amy: Oh, I know! You're so strong!

Joe Bob: Didja remember the beer?

Amy: Oh, drat, I'm sorry...

Joe Bob: You gunna be sorry...

I mean maybe she gets trashed at bluegrass festivals and blows like 8 hillbillies. You never know...

But, yeah, American women generally hate "average" anything and want some type of extreme guy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL That was hilarious Jackal. Did you come from a redneck background yourself? How did you learn how to talk like one? lol

Anyway, I sent the link to your post to Amy Mainzer herself through her contact page. I wonder if she will respond with anything, or at least get a good laugh out of it. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is another good looking American woman who is really smart and intellectual. Sara Seager, Prof of Planetary Sciences at MIT. Here are some clips of her.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out Amy Mainzer's avatar on her Twitter page. In it, she's wearing a Star Trek uniform. lol. I didn't know she was a Trekkie too. lol

https://twitter.com/AmyMainzer

alexbrown
Freshman Poster

Re: Amy Mainzer - A Hot AW Scientist Who's Actually Smart!

Post by alexbrown »

Eah, now I recollect that is were I got the looked into data about our DNA being controlled, Lloyd knows his poop. i hear him out on Coast to Coast AM alot. When he completes his DNA discoveries on the star kid i wager conventional science will at present figure out how to bash his discoveries.

Well relying upon how one needs to decipher our explanation behind being here there could be various reasons. I for one think this measurement is just a methods for our higher selves to experience things in a 3 dimensional physical configuration. I kinda concur with DAvid Ike's hypothesis about our motivation and presence here. I began perusing his freshest book, its really intriguing and jives with a ton of things I've found all alone through different types of examination and compositions.

There's a motivation behind why animals have similitudes... Anyway, its excessively terrifying for the normal individual, making it impossible to examine so they simply eat at the trough of lack of awareness like the greater part of the populace does.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Amy Mainzer - A Hot AW Scientist Who's Actually Smart!

Post by Winston »

alexbrown wrote:Eah, now I recollect that is were I got the looked into data about our DNA being controlled, Lloyd knows his poop. i hear him out on Coast to Coast AM alot. When he completes his DNA discoveries on the star kid i wager conventional science will at present figure out how to bash his discoveries.

Well relying upon how one needs to decipher our explanation behind being here there could be various reasons. I for one think this measurement is just a methods for our higher selves to experience things in a 3 dimensional physical configuration. I kinda concur with DAvid Ike's hypothesis about our motivation and presence here. I began perusing his freshest book, its really intriguing and jives with a ton of things I've found all alone through different types of examination and compositions.

There's a motivation behind why animals have similitudes... Anyway, its excessively terrifying for the normal individual, making it impossible to examine so they simply eat at the trough of lack of awareness like the greater part of the populace does.
Did you post this in the wrong thread? If so why?