Why is it so hard to find an IT woman (decent or not)??

Discuss science and technology topics here.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Why is it so hard to find an IT woman (decent or not)??

Post by E_Irizarry »

Why is it in the USA it's so hard to find a woman (forget good-looking) that's into I.T. (info technology: Biochem engineer, EE, CSE, Computer Science, .NET, J2EE, Network Admin, et al etc)?

No wonder I treat women in the USA like objectified buckets of arse!
Most American women however are objectable, meaning I'd object to doing them! hahaha!

Have I lost anybody?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is it so hard to find an IT woman (decent or not)??

Post by momopi »

E_Irizarry wrote:Why is it in the USA it's so hard to find a woman (forget good-looking) that's into I.T. (info technology: Biochem engineer, EE, CSE, Computer Science, .NET, J2EE, Network Admin, et al etc)?
No wonder I treat women in the USA like objectified buckets of arse!
Most American women however are objectable, meaning I'd object to doing them! hahaha!
Have I lost anybody?
Back in 1980s-1990s, there was a lot of women in the IT field. At my previous job, a majority of our application developers were women, both in-house and contractors. I read that in 1985, 37% of students graduating with computer science degrees were women, compare to 18% in 2008. If you're looking for women in the IT field today, you're in the wrong decade.

http://jolieodell.wordpress.com/2010/08 ... ech-stats/

But this growth wasn’t consistent. According to a Department of Education report on gender equity, which showed the same 13% and 28% figures for 1970 and 2001, respectively, that latter number actually represents a drop from 1985, when women made up 37% of all computer science students.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

OK thanks a million. I need to know because that was killing me.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!