Macro-Evolution Debunked - No Transitional Species

Discuss science and technology topics here.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Macro Evolution Debunked - No Transitional Fossils

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote: Because they hate God. Evolution is the religion of choice for those who hate God and think they are highly intelligent. You can see this, because they don't respect anyone unless they have a PhD in lies. The Bible tells us about these people: Professing themselves wise, they became fools.

I don't know how anyone could be brave enough to hate God, but they do. They know He is real. No reason to hate a phantom. I don't hate Scientology, for example. I just feel sorry for the people caught up in it. I can't say I hate LRonHubbard or Mohammed as much as non-Christians hate The Lord.
You should see the last 20 minutes of that debate between Dr. Hovind and the UC Berkeley students. It got really nasty. The students became menacing and hostile, and they started clenching their fists and pointing their fingers at him menacingly. That's crazy. They acted so angry and offended by Creationism. Why? Weird. If they don't believe in something, why all the anger and hostility? I felt sorry that Dr. Hovind had to put up with all that. Some of those students made asses out of themselves. Especially that Asian nerdy guy at the end. He was so rude and out of line when he ridiculed Hovind and then turned around and told the audience to mock Hovind with him. Crazy.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote: Because they hate God. Evolution is the religion of choice for those who hate God and think they are highly intelligent. You can see this, because they don't respect anyone unless they have a PhD in lies. The Bible tells us about these people: Professing themselves wise, they became fools.

I don't know how anyone could be brave enough to hate God, but they do. They know He is real. No reason to hate a phantom. I don't hate Scientology, for example. I just feel sorry for the people caught up in it. I can't say I hate LRonHubbard or Mohammed as much as non-Christians hate The Lord.
You should see the last 20 minutes of that debate between Dr. Hovind and the UC Berkeley students. It got really nasty. The students became menacing and hostile, and they started clenching their fists and pointing their fingers at him menacingly. That's crazy. They acted so angry and offended by Creationism. Why? Weird. If they don't believe in something, why all the anger and hostility? I felt sorry that Dr. Hovind had to put up with all that. Some of those students made asses out of themselves. Especially that Asian nerdy guy at the end. He was so rude and out of line when he ridiculed Hovind and then turned around and told the audience to mock Hovind with him. Crazy.
All you have to do is read this forum and you'll see many of the unbelievers hate God the same way the Chinese man does in this video. Look at how they hang on my every word to try to find a flaw just because of my Christian doctrine. Devils and dogs hate God passionately. You know this. It's obvious.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:

. Look at how they hang on my every word to try to find a flaw just because of my Christian doctrine. .
We hang on to your every word because we don't want to go to hell, :cry: deep down we know your the direct pipeline to God.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:
Adama wrote: . Look at how they hang on my every word to try to find a flaw just because of my Christian doctrine. .
We hang on to your every word because we don't want to go to hell, :cry: deep down we know your the direct pipeline to God.
You dogs and swine, he is the second coming, and we ignorantly try to crucify him again.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Hopefully he will be lenient and show mercy and won't throw us into the lake of burning hell for eternity... :cry:
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:

Check out the responses from your three friends below. It should be no mystery that people will mock those who love God and spread His Word. God even said so in the Bible. This is what dogs and reprobates do. That's why there is even that commandment, not to give holy things to dogs and swine, because they'll tear up that holy thing and you along with it. Isn't that exactly what was happening to brother Hovind? He was spreading the truth of the Gospel, and the dogs came out to attack the Word of God and Mr Hovind. They hate God passionately. It is an amazing sight really.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My new video response to Darryl Sloan about his claim that Darwinian Evolution is a fact and a given, like 2+2=4, and that the whole world ought to agree with that. And I also comment on his video response to Mario the Vigilant Christian, as well as his black and white view of selfishness vs unselfishness.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ive been watching many videos lately on creation vs evolution. I listened to the atheists on YouTube too. But they are annoying. All they do is ridicule and accuse the creationists of using logic fallacies, but then they use many logic fallacies themselves yet they are blind to it.

I also get annoyed by richard dawkins and lawrence krauss and bill nye. They are super arrogant and act like asses and claim you are stupid and ignorant if you dont believe in evolution because its a proven fact that everyone knows.

But what i dont get is, why does everyone in academia and science establishment claim that evolution is a fact? Whats the proof that one species can transition into another? I watched atheist videos and pro evolution videos and could not find any proof. All they would say is that small mutations over time over millions of years add up to big changes and macro evolution. Thats an assumption, not proof. Plus there are no transitional species between macro evolution either, in the fossil record.

So where is the proof? Thats my main question. I cant find an answer to it. The videos defending evolution dont give me this proof. They just use ridicule and cite logic fallacies of creationists, but offer no proof. Anyone can stamp a logic fallacy on everything they disagree with. It doesnt constitute proof or evidence.

I also cannot find an example of a beneficial mutation either that adds information to the genome. And even if there are beneficial mutations that doesnt prove that one species can become another species.

One example the evolutionists give for macro evolution is that some rabbits are known to evolve differently in different areas to the point where they cannot interbreed with rabbits of other species, such as the alaskan rabbit. They claim that if the rabbits chromosomes change then technically they have become another species and hence its evidence of macro evolution. What do you think of that?

But they are still rabbits right? So thats not really proof that one species can become another species right?

So why is evolution cited as established fact that no one can question? Its not logical and is like a religious inquisition.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Macro Evolution Debunked - No Transitional Species

Post by Winston »

What is the evidence for macro-evolution?

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-scien ... come-a-man