Macro-Evolution Debunked - No Transitional Species

Discuss science and technology topics here.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Macro Evolution Debunked - No Transitional Fossils

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:Here is one way I see evolution, I am a male of European decent. According to evolution all human races came from the Blackman and the Blackman came from the ape.

Now I'll be damned if the Blackman is not a prime example of a species in transition ??????

Good that you noted evolution is a racist ideology masquerading under the mask of enlightenment and knowledge.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Problem with seriously debating fools is that the audience may not be able to tell who is the fool, since fools tend to drag the discussion down to their level.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Here is one way I see evolution, I am a male of European decent. According to evolution all human races came from the Blackman and the Blackman came from the ape.

Now I'll be damned if the Blackman is not a prime example of a species in transition ??????

Good that you noted evolution is a racist ideology masquerading under the mask of enlightenment and knowledge.
It's right in front of you all's faces but you deny what is right in front of your face and not deniable.

Just like the flat earth when it's obvious one ship cannot see another with radar when it's out of sight like over 30 miles or so because of the curvature of the earth.

Oh so lets hear it, radar is a conspiracy by the British empire to fool you so Satan can get your soul..........
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:
Adama wrote:

It's right in front of you all's faces but you deny what is right in front of your face and not deniable.

Just like the flat earth when it's obvious one ship cannot see another with radar when it's out of sight like over 30 miles or so because of the curvature of the earth.

Oh so lets hear it, radar is a conspiracy by the British empire to fool you so Satan can get your soul..........

Winston, this person is just a troll. Why have you not banned him yet? He never says anything interesting. Not even anything intelligent. Just barbs and booobs.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Adama wrote:

Winston, this person is just a troll. Why have you not banned him yet? He never says anything interesting. Not even anything intelligent. Just barbs and booobs.
Hey Adama answer the ? with some scientifics to back it up, your answer is typical stone age mentality.

I know I know it's nothing some stones, rocks and matches can't handle to make it go away.......
Time to Hide!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Moretorque wrote:Here is one way I see evolution, I am a male of European decent. According to evolution all human races came from the Black man and the Black man came from the ape.

Now I'll be damned if the Black man is not a prime example of a species in transition ??????
The last human zoo, which put black people on display like, or with, apes closed in the 1950s.

"...zoo director William Hornaday placed Benga displayed in a cage with the chimpanzees, then with an orangutan named Dohong, and a parrot, and labeled him The Missing Link, suggesting that in evolutionary terms Africans like Benga were closer to apes than were Europeans."

"...controversy erupted as black clergymen in the city took great offense. "Our race, we think, is depressed enough, without exhibiting one of us with the apes", said the Reverend James H. Gordon, superintendent of the Howard Colored Orphan Asylum in Brooklyn. "We think we are worthy of being considered human beings, with souls.""

This is the reason white folks, to this day, still believe this lunacy.
That, and the fact that the Darwin family were into Eugenics is why I will never accept evolution. No black man should pay heed to such nonsense. Moretorque, I thought you were a wiser poster...
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What's wrong with coming from apes ? Mans in a fantasy world and that is why they wrote the bible as a tool to play to his childish ego. Some other races including whites have a tendency to look like apes but with out a doubt alot of blacks have this tendency much more so and they say blacks are the flower of humanity that are the bridge for the rest of us to be here.

If blacks have sex with whites or any other races a child arrives but if they have sex with an ape there is no child so obviously they are human because evolution says they are. In fact they are the human race and the rest of us are just slightly modified blacks.

It's all just RACISM, that's all it be.

By the way Adventurer you're very handsome in that picture and not apish at all :shock: , not as handsome as Mr. Wu but still very handsome none the less..... :wink:
Last edited by Moretorque on September 23rd, 2016, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

El_Caudillo wrote:Wow Shermer sucks as a speaker. You know what would be fun Winston - to go and visit Hovind's Dinosaur World in Tampa Florida or wherever it is. We might actually meet the man himself now that he is out of jail...
Why was Hovind in jail? Because he won too many debates against Evolutionists? lol. Did the US government or IRS get him on trumped up charges? The same way they did so with Fritz Springmeier?

Btw, I just saw a debate last night between Dr. Kent Hovind and the audience of students at UC Berkeley. You guys should see it. It was rad. A bunch of students who believe in Evolution lined up to debate him one by one. Dr. Hovind blew them out of the water one by one, point by point, and exposed the lies of Evolution. Wow this guy Hovind is probably the BEST creationist debater ever. It also seemed that a lot of the students debating Hovind had some personal, emotional investment in Evolution. I don't know why. Why would anyone have a personal/emotional investment in a thing like Evolution? Odd. Here is the link. You gotta see it. Hovind made mincemeat out of those liberal Berkeley students. lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED32UZT06sc[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:Why would anyone have a personal/emotional investment in a thing like Evolution? Odd.
Same motivation Darwinists had in the 19th century -- so they can feel superior to the superstitious rabble who believe in the supernatural. More intelligent, obviously -- and mainly evolution serves as a status signifier by which those who fancy themselves the educated elite can identify each other -- but braver than the rabble also, by their willingness to face the void that death brings without making up stories about an afterlife. Typically they're socially maladroit geeks who have found a niche only in the academic "meritocracy," and evolution gives them a way of looking down on lots of people.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I hate to tell you all this but your in a dream world, man is fixing to find out what evolution is first hand with the current mass extinction unfolding right before our eyes.

Most are in denial as the tides of life recede as mother earth prepares a casket for the disrespectful child........... :roll:
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Btw, I just saw a debate last night between Dr. Kent Hovind and the audience of students at UC Berkeley.
I'm kind of on the fence on this, but this guy is pretty dishonest. The question then would be, like for the flat-earthers, WHAT would constitute sufficient proof?
+1 on his libertarian points though.

http://evolutionwiki.org/wiki/Living_sn ... _years_old

Claim:
Living snails were C14 dated at 2,300 and 27,000 years old, thus proving that carbon-dating is totally unreliable.

Response:
Creationists who use this claim fail to note that the snails lived in an environment that did not have access to atmospheric C14 (a pool formed from a limestone sinkhole). The C14 that the snails did have access to was dissolved out of the limestone, itself, and as a result, was "old" C14.
The scientist didn't measure the living snails themselves. He measured their shells. The whole point is that the process through which the mollusks builds its shell (taking carbon from the water it lives in and NOT the atmosphere) doesn't "reset" the C14 "timer".

In the 1963 paper by Keith and Anderson Table 1 on page 634 gives 7 dates from 3 different samples. The first set of 3 results come from "Marine samples", the second single date is from a "Lacustrine sample", and the last 3 dates are from "Fluvial samples". The Marine samples give an uncorrected mean C14 date of 155, the Lacustrine sample as 440 and the Fluvial samples give a mean uncorrected C14 date of 1733 with the highest of those being the date of 2300(+/-200) years old (being the only date which Kent Hovind mentions). On page 635, Figure 1 shows that the snails from rivers are not only deficient in C14 (as would be expected coming from a source, limestone, which has radioactively decayed and is not "recharged" like C14 in the atmosphere), but also were C13 deficient, explained by the concentration of leached humus in rivers and streams.

What Kent Hovind does not mention is that these are the exact results we would expect since carbon in limestone (C14 deficient) and humus (C13 deficient) that has been leached into the water should be at higher concentrations at their source (the streams and rivers which the samples were taken) than in lakes and oceans downstream which are affected by cleaner sources and that some samples used for C14 dating will give incorrect ages when the organism sequesters most of it's carbon from water. The C14 dates in this paper are from these areas which contain "hard" water, heavy in dissolved solids from the surrounding landscape, and cannot be used to give accurate dates, which is the whole point of the paper.

Fallacies:
-Hasty Generalization (the fact that a method is unreliable when misapplied does not mean that it is always unreliable when applied.)
-Suppressed Evidence (the fact that the snails had very little access to atmospheric C14 is conveniently ignored)
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

gsjackson wrote:
Winston wrote:Why would anyone have a personal/emotional investment in a thing like Evolution? Odd.
Same motivation Darwinists had in the 19th century -- so they can feel superior to the superstitious rabble who believe in the supernatural. More intelligent, obviously -- and mainly evolution serves as a status signifier by which those who fancy themselves the educated elite can identify each other -- but braver than the rabble also, by their willingness to face the void that death brings without making up stories about an afterlife. Typically they're socially maladroit geeks who have found a niche only in the academic "meritocracy," and evolution gives them a way of looking down on lots of people.
Same thing could be said of those who publicly express disbelief in evolution: signals that you are stupid and thus not a threat to the ruling class.

In traditional industries, there's always been a problem with poor but smart and ambitious workers going into competition with or outright stealing from the owners. Leave that rice plantation in the hands of an overseer while you and your family go away to avoid the yellow fever, only to come back and find the overseer sold off everything and left for parts unknown with the proceeds. Hire some guy to get farmers to sign land leases for oil drilling, then find out he got all the leases in his name not yours. Then the threat of communism in the 1930's got the owners even more worried about the combination of poor but smart. Testing for loyalty didn't work, since a smart guy can lie his way past those tests. Better to test for stupid. So proving your stupidity became a rite of passage in much of America.

In industries that require brains, like Wall Street or Silicon Valley, there is nothing to be gained by proving your stupidity, even if you are applying to be a janitor. BTW Silicon Valley and Wall Street are meritocracies without quotes. The peons in those industries may be socially maladroit but not the elite. And that elite does indeed look down on the rabble, though less for their superstition than their general stupidity. Stupid is the ultimate insult among the WS and SV elite.

(Like me, this elite has no religious belief in evolution. We simply accept it as the prevailing scientific view, just as we accept Einstein's general theory of relativity, though only a handful of people have sufficient mathematics to fully understand Einstein's general theory and the rest of us must accept the theory based on trust in that handful. It is true that some proponents of evolution go way beyond a simple acceptance of evolution as the prevailing scientific view, and turn it into a religious belief.)

Did you have to grovel and prove your stpidity back when you were working, GSJackson?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
El_Caudillo wrote:Wow Shermer sucks as a speaker. You know what would be fun Winston - to go and visit Hovind's Dinosaur World in Tampa Florida or wherever it is. We might actually meet the man himself now that he is out of jail...
Why was Hovind in jail? Because he won too many debates against Evolutionists? lol. Did the US government or IRS get him on trumped up charges? The same way they did so with Fritz Springmeier?

Btw, I just saw a debate last night between Dr. Kent Hovind and the audience of students at UC Berkeley. You guys should see it. It was rad. A bunch of students who believe in Evolution lined up to debate him one by one. Dr. Hovind blew them out of the water one by one, point by point, and exposed the lies of Evolution. Wow this guy Hovind is probably the BEST creationist debater ever. It also seemed that a lot of the students debating Hovind had some personal, emotional investment in Evolution. I don't know why. Why would anyone have a personal/emotional investment in a thing like Evolution? Odd. Here is the link. You gotta see it. Hovind made mincemeat out of those liberal Berkeley students. lol

Because they hate God. Evolution is the religion of choice for those who hate God and think they are highly intelligent. You can see this, because they don't respect anyone unless they have a PhD in lies. The Bible tells us about these people: Professing themselves wise, they became fools.

I don't know how anyone could be brave enough to hate God, but they do. They know He is real. No reason to hate a phantom. I don't hate Scientology, for example. I just feel sorry for the people caught up in it. I can't say I hate LRonHubbard or Mohammed as much as non-Christians hate The Lord.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Why don't you watch one of the Hovind videos, and then specify which of the six definitions of evolution you're talking about. And what is it exactly that you know that stupid people don't?

Wall Street a meritocracy? LOL. A meritocracy of what? Greed? The most larcenous rise to the top, without fail.

I'm going in for knee surgery, and don't have time for a pissing contest the next couple of days over your sophomoric atheism and all the little "prevailing scientific views" that prop it up. So knock yourself out with response-free attacks.

Fortunately I just took a pre-surgery shower with disinfectant soap, which helps make your malicious little posts more tolerable. I always feel like I need a shower after reading your ruminations about whacking off, the delights of ladyboys, your rape impulses, etc.

Winston, re your question: quod erat demonstrado -- is that the expression? Here he is, right on your forum -- the socially maladroit little man who uses evolution to feel superior.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

retiredfrank wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Same thing could be said of those who publicly express disbelief in evolution: signals that you are stupid and thus not a threat to the ruling class.

In industries that require brains, like Wall Street or Silicon Valley,
Wall Street brains ? anybody can counterfeit, doing it in such a way the sheeple cannot figure it out is more of being a great con man, Silicon valley takes way more brains technically speaking than Wall Street.

By the way there are some serious problems with some of Einstein's work, that is why they have to keep opening up parallel universes because the math does not add up......
Time to Hide!