Dragona - The MMORPG game I've been editing for work

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Dragona - The MMORPG game I've been editing for work

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
The name of the massive multiplayer online role playing game I've been editing scripts for is called "Dragona", developed in Korea by a company called Liveplex.

Here are the trailers for the game:

Here is the game's official website:

http://www.dragona.ph/

And here is the online guide to the game with its story, characters and features that I edited back in February. You might be able to spot my writing style in it. lol Click on the contents areas in the menu to access the different parts of the guide, as there are many pages in it.

http://dragona.wikia.com/wiki/Dragona_Online_Wiki

I was told that my name will be in the credits of the game. But I don't know.

To play it, you have to download some client software that runs the game on your computer. I don't know anymore than that, so if you're interested, check the website above.
Last edited by Winston on June 7th, 2011, 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

@_@ Oooooh, PvP and castle sieges. I'm in.

Is there an English language client download? I only see Korean ones from the Korean web site.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Probably not, cause the game hasn't launched in the US yet. I think it's going to launch in the Philippines first. The US launch has been delayed due to many things, including the delay in my editing work. But then again, what project involving computers ever goes according to schedule? lol When there are a million variables and things to fix, change and update involving computers, delays are inevitable.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

:( sadness. ah well, back to Dawn of War.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well there's a Dragona TW launching in Taiwan. So if it launches in Taiwan first, maybe you can download that client first? I'm not sure if it would slow down an MMORPG though, to play it off of an overseas client.

Here are some trailers for Dragona TW:

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

@ winston wow winston very very cool indeed !!!. what kind of code is it for the game you were doing.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
I have a question. In an MMORPG, what if a player from Korea tries to chat with a player in America, or what if they both belong to the same guild or team? How would they interact in the chat window when they don't speak each other's language? How is that usually handled in MMORPG's?

Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ssjparris wrote:@ winston wow winston very very cool indeed !!!. what kind of code is it for the game you were doing.
I have no idea about the programming side of it. All I was given were a bunch of files in MS Excel for the scripts and user interface, which I edited for grammar, spelling, and style.