Audrey Hepburn - One of the most elegant & graceful movie stars ever!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Audrey Hepburn - One of the most graceful movie stars ever!

Post by Winston »

Wow look at these lovely images of Audrey Hepburn in this video!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Audrey Hepburn - One of the most elegant & graceful movie stars ever!

Post by Winston »

Documentary about Audrey Hepburn, narrrated by Roger Moore.

Audrey Hepburn was one of movies best-loved stars, blessed with beauty, talent, an elegant sophistication, and an enduring aura of youthful innocence.

Subscribe for more Hollywood biographies and stories! http://bit.ly/HollywoodCollectionSub

As Goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF, she spoke for the world’s suffering children and families, earning an affection and admiration that only increased with news of her untimely death.

From the star herself we learn of her career, and the family and friendships that were her priority. Directors Billy Wilder, Blake Edwards and Stanley Donen, composer Henry Mancini, actors Gregory Peck, Mel Ferrer, George Peppard and Roger Moore, fashion designer Hubert de Givenchy and others, join Rob Wolders and Sean Ferrer to help complete this loving portrait. With clips from Roman Holiday, Sabrina, War and Peace, Funny Face, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Charade, My Fair Lady, Two for the Road, Robin and Marian and more.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Audrey Hepburn - One of the most elegant & graceful movie stars ever!

Post by Winston »

New documentary about Audrey Hepburn.

https://yts.mx/movies/audrey-2020

Trailer