The Beatles Songs and Music

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

The Beatles Songs and Music

Post by Winston »

Great compilation of hits from the Beatles.

Last edited by Winston on May 28th, 2013, 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a great Beatles song I like called "Girl". It has a beautiful image of a girl on the video.

Here is another one I like called "And I love Her".

Why aren't any songs today as good as the Beatles hits were?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

Am I alone in hating The Beatles?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a great John Lennon song called "Starting Over". Doesn't it bring back feelings of nostalgia?

Another great hit of his called "Woman".

onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Ned Zeppelin wrote:Am I alone in hating The Beatles?
Only helped cause the downfall of Western society. No biggie.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

onethousandknives wrote:
Ned Zeppelin wrote:Am I alone in hating The Beatles?
Only helped cause the downfall of Western society. No biggie.
How so? At least their songs are good. At least they aren't degenerate like today's singers like Lady Ga Ga. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this romantic song by Paul McCartney called "My Love" dedicated to his wife Linda.

Here is one of my favorites called "Long and Winding Road".

Another good one is "Fool on a Hill".

Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Beatles Songs - Great Compilation of Hits

Post by Winston »

Great classic Beatles song called "She's Leaving Home". Makes you feel very nostalgic.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Beatles Songs and Music

Post by Winston »

Wow guys. Check out this Beatles song called "I want you". The background melody sounds so groovy and psychedelic and puts you in a trance. It makes u feel nostalgic for the wild free spirited 60s too. I wonder why this song isn't as talked about as their other hits. The melody puts me in a psychedelic trance. It makes me feel like a hippie on LSD. Lol. This was on their Abbey Road album.

https://youtu.be/tAe2Q_LhY8g

@Moretorque doesn't this song make u feel nostalgic for the free spirited 60s? Lol

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston Does anyone on this forum know why Winston constantly searches and digs up movies and music from the past? I truly have no clue why. Why look at the past @Winston ? The Beatles were 60 f***ing YEARS AGO. MOVE ON.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 5:32 am
@Winston Does anyone on this forum know why Winston constantly searches and digs up movies and music from the past? I truly have no clue why. Why look at the past @Winston ? The Beatles were 60 f***ing YEARS AGO. MOVE ON.
Uh.... because the past music was BETTER? Duh. Come on. Why you asking stupid questions like that? You should know better.

Here is another example of something in the past that was better.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 5:42 am
Uh.... because the past music was BETTER? Duh. Come on. Why you asking stupid questions like that? You should know better.
@Winston No, that's just your opinion. Maybe if you voted Democrat like me you would be more progressive and forward thinking.

The point is that you're always searching and digging up old timey movies and posting them. No one on here cares about the past except you. Everyone else cares about the future. Move on....

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 5:48 am
Winston wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 5:42 am
@Winston No, that's just your opinion. Maybe if you voted Democrat like me you would be more progressive and forward thinking.

The point is that you're always searching and digging up old timey movies and posting them. No one on here cares about the past except you. Everyone else cares about the future. Move on....
You're not making any sense. So if things get worse, we should embrace them just because they are modern? That's dumb logic. Why is new always better? EVERYTHING in this matrix gets worse over time, except for technology, because we are moving toward Transhumanism, so all that was natural is dying. Is that a good thing?! Duh. Think about it.

So if we have a totalitarian NWO and Orwellian government, that is good since new is always better? lol. Are the new Star Wars movies better just because they are new, even though everyone hates them? You don't make sense.

Being Democrat has nothing to do with anything. It's a charade like the wrestling shows. I explained this to you 10000000000 times. How do you not get that? Everyone here knows politics is fake and a rigged game to deceive the masses in a monopolistic system where people have no power. It's all an illusion and show to make dumb people think they have choice and power. It's beyond obvious by now. How do you not see that when everyone else does? You should have seen this 10 years ago. Have you been in a cave???!!!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 6:04 am
You're not making any sense. So if things get worse, we should embrace them just because they are modern? That's dumb logic. Why is new always better? EVERYTHING in this matrix gets worse over time, except for technology, because we are moving toward Transhumanism, so all that was natural is dying. Is that a good thing?! Duh. Think about it.

So if we have a totalitarian NWO and Orwellian government, that is good since new is always better? lol. Are the new Star Wars movies better just because they are new, even though everyone hates them? You don't make sense.

Being Democrat has nothing to do with anything. It's a charade like the wrestling shows. I explained this to you 10000000000 times. How do you not get that? Everyone here knows politics is fake and a rigged game to deceive the masses in a monopolistic system where people have no power. It's all an illusion and show to make dumb people think they have choice and power. It's beyond obvious by now. How do you not see that when everyone else does? You should have seen this 10 years ago. Have you been in a cave???!!!
@Winston No, none of what you said above makes any sense. You're throwing out random arguments. You're talking loudly over everyone just like a typical Republican would do. If you were a thoughtful, intelligent Democrat like me, you wouldn't need to talk loud or throw out random arguments.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

kangarunner wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 5:32 am
The way things are now I can understand looking at the world from a rear view mirror, the Beatles made some great music so I appreciate his bringing this to attention.
Not everybody is such a stud as yourself so they just march into the future with little fear.
Time to Hide!