Great Erotic Adult Sex Films!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Erotic Adult Sex Films! Free to watch!

Post by Winston »

You guys will love this movie called Lolita. The 1997 version. Its so taboo and a pedofiles fantasy. Lol. The whole thing is on YouTube. Its about a British man and his teenage step-daughter in America having a long secret affair. This would never be allowed to be made today. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhhMNksLOyU

Its a remake of the 1961 version by Stanley kubrick. But unlike most remakes this one is actually better than the original.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 7:03 am
You guys will love this movie called Lolita. The 1997 version. Its so taboo and a pedofiles fantasy. Lol. The whole thing is on YouTube. Its about a British man and his teenage step-daughter in America having a long secret affair. This would never be allowed to be made today. Lol

Its a remake of the 1961 version by Stanley kubrick. But unlike most remakes this one is actually better than the original.
Russian Lolita (2007) is better. It's too hot for YouTube :oops: . It's utterly filthy. This could probably be made today as Russian SJW's don't get triggered by this kind of stuff.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 2:06 am
Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 7:03 am

Russian Lolita (2007) is better. It's too hot for YouTube :oops: . It's utterly filthy. This could probably be made today as Russian SJW's don't get triggered by this kind of stuff.
It's not there. There's a message saying that it's been taken down. Is there another link to watch it? How come I can't find it on imdb.com?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another erotic Chinese ghost story movie with hot sex and nude Chinese girls. The sex scenes look good.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

I watched this movie a few years ago and really loved it. I am a great fan of Gaspar Noe since Irreversible and this one is as erotic as Irreversible was cruel and violent. No idea where you can watch it free (there's always T0rrentz for that LOL) but here's the trailer.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow. Check out these erotic sexploitation films from the 70s and 80s called emanuelle. They contain passionate sex and erotica scenes. The actors look so freespirited too. Without inhibitions. Lol. Totally different from today. This is one of my favorites called "emanuelle and the last cannibals". Lol

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvKSdqHXl0Y

Why cant dianne make love like emanuelle does with so much sensuality? Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Erotic Adult Sex Films!

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this 1969 Italian film about free sex and free love and how everyone was making love with everyone else. Is that really true or exaggerated and only applies to a select few high society class rather than the mainstream?

Camille 2000 (1969)

Sensuous Marguerite is addicted to sex and money. She is kept by a wealthy man, has a string of young lovers and hosts wild orgies in her luxurious villa.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064122/?ref_=vp_back

Trailer

Wow the women in this trailer look so natural and elegant.

Some scenes from it. With that jazzy 60s/70s soundtrack too of course. lol. Wow the main girl in it looks so perfect!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A film that @Tsar will love. lol

Passion Flower Hotel
https://trashcity.org/00/the-incredibly ... wer-hotel/

My gosh. Look at the cover of the soundtrack album below. I can't believe they got away with a cover image like that, of a group of young teen girls looking like prostitutes in a brothel. lol. Only in Europe would that be possible. No way would that have been allowed in America. lol

Some more images from the film.

Soundtrack from the film by Francis Lai, with that taboo cover on it from above. lol

The plot sounds like Tsar's dream. lol

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076306/re ... ef_=tt_urv

Inconsequential but tender sex comedy
gridoon13 June 2005
Switzerland, 1956. Five teen girls turn the boathouse near their strict boarding school into an amateur brothel, offering paid services of "sexual education"; the boys from another local boarding school immediately sign up as clients. It sounds sleazy, but the sleaze factor is kept pretty low. The film is surprisingly tame, discreet, tender, even charming at times. The premise may be far-fetched, but the way it's played there are many moments that ring true. IMDb lists the original language as "German", but the English dubbing is barely noticeable, because the voice actors who were chosen to dub the film have varied and distinctly European (but still clear-enough) accents. On the negative side, there isn't much of a plot to the film, and the cinematography is excessively "soft-focus". (**1/2)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another film for Tsar. lol

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0000075753/

Bilitis (1977)
A coming of age story centering on the exploits of a young girl during summer vacation.

Full Film:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow Tsar will love this clip from Bilitis. lol. Aren't those girls on stage Tsar's type? lol. Wow how did they get away with this? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Movie of a true story of an 11 year old girl with taboo fantasies. Whoa that's going too far! lol

Memorias de Leticia Valle (1979)

Based on the 1945 Memorias de Leticia Valle Memoirs of Leticia Valle is the fictionalized diary of an eleven-year-old girl who records an "inconceivable" seduction.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
May 19th, 2021, 8:08 pm
Another film for Tsar. lol

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0000075753/

Bilitis (1977)
A coming of age story centering on the exploits of a young girl during summer vacation.

Full Film:

Actually this isn't the full film. All the nude scenes of the girls are edited out. That sucks. To see the full version you gotta download it.

https://thepiratebay.org/search.php?q=bilitis&cat=0

English subtitles here:
https://subscene.com/subtitles/bilitis

Btw the soundtrack is a masterpiece. Beautiful and haunting.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this is every guy's fantasy. Especially if they like blondes. lol. WARNING: NUDITY in this film! lol

Swedish Fly Girls (1971)

A gorgeous Danish stewardess flirts brashly with her male passengers then beds them one after another in her Copenhagen home.

Damn look at the posters for this raunchy movie. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Raunchy film with female hitchhikers who seduce and rob men on the road. lol

The Hitchhikers (1972)

Maggie unwittingly becomes part of a commune who makes a living robbing motorists who stop to pick them up in the guise of hitchhiking.

The poster looks rad. lol

@jamesbond check out the blonde at the beginning of the film. You'd pick her up on the road huh? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this perfect looking, hot as f**k blonde Italian model named Gloria Guida in these erotic films below. She looks so perfect and flawless, my dream girl! Hot as f**k!

Blue Jeans (1975)

La Minorenne (1974) (aka Underage Girl)

La Ragazzina (1974) Italian Movie

That Malicious Age (1975)