Bizarre Psychedelic Films that Will Mindfuck You Like an Acid Trip! Lol

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Psychedelic Films that'll mindfuck you like acid trip!

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this white girl reviewing the movie "The Holy Mountain" which was funded by John Lennon of the Beatles in 1973.

Wow. How come white girls are able to make deep analyses and observations like this, but Asian girls are NEVER EVER able to do so, NOT EVEN ONE of them can?! Why the huge extreme difference? lol. In Asia, no women is interested in philosophy, not even one. You'd have an easier time finding a needle in a haystack. No joke. If you don't believe me, go to Asia and you will see. Everyone in Asia knows this is true and obvious, whether they will admit it or not.

Here's the trailer. It looks very gross and artsy, with lots of nudity. Too over the top even for me.

Download link if you wanna see it:
https://yts.mx/movies/the-holy-mountain-1973
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow. I just saw this amazing psychological thriller by Roman Polanski, who directs and stars in it. Its called The Tenant from 1976. Its very kafkaesque and a great mind f**k. Everyone in it acts psycho and abnormal. U are left wondering whether the protagonist is insane or if everyone else is in on a conspiracy, like in the movie Rosemary's Baby (also directed by Polanski) or Shutter Island (2010). Lol. Thats a question i always ask in real life too, as u all know. Lol. Thats why i love films like this.

Its a masterpiece for sure. I cant believe i never heard of it before. The end will leave u scratching ur head as if can be interpreted and debated in multiple ways. I love ambiguous endings like that. Its sheer geniusness!

Also contains a lot of esoteric symbolism too, such as the solar messiah (Jesus) motif of death and resurrection. And weird Egyptian symbols too.

Trailer and info:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074811/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Download link:

https://yts.mx/movies/the-tenant-1976
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great reviews and analyses of Roman Polanski's "The Tenant". They will inspire you to see this film and why it's a kafkaesque masterpiece!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Psychedelic Films that'll mindfuck you like an acid trip! lol

Post by Winston »

On the Silver Globe (1988)

A team of astronauts land on an inhabitable planet and form a society. Many years later, a single astronaut is sent to the planet and becomes a messiah.

Trailer

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093593/

Storyline
A small group of cosmic explorers, including a woman, leaves Earth to find freedom and start a new civilization. They do not realize that within themselves they carry the end of their own dream. They eventually die one by one, while their children revert to a primitive native culture, creating new myths and a new god. Some time later, a space bureaucrat, running from a broken heart, arrives and finds the colonizer's descendants enslaved by bird-monsters called Cherns. Society is divided into numerous classes, and everyone is waiting for the arrival of a messiah. The newcomer is considered a suitable candidate, and for some time he lives as a god.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Possession (1981) starring Sam Neill. Trailer:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082933/?ref_=vp_back
https://yts.mx/movies/possession-1981

Just saw this. Man. Dang. It was a real MIND f**k. Not just creepy, disturbing, morbid, psychotic, and twisted, it makes you feel like you've lost your friggin mind and gone insane and berzerk too. If you like feeling that way, you will love this film. It is SUPER PSYCHO, probably the most psycho film I've ever seen. No modern film compares to it. Everything about it is creepy and morbid. It's like a waking nightmare. It leaves you with a feeling of constant dread too. See the trailer above and you'll see what I mean.

I had no idea what was going on after the first half of the film, and I didn't understand why they kept talking about God, spirituality and morality, while acting totally psycho at the same time. It made no sense. So I looked up some interpretations of the film and found this one. It gives some good explanations for what's going on and how God, morality, and spirituality fit into it. The narrator admits though that this is just one interpretation and that the film is open to multiple interpretations.

Some creepy images from the film.

https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/lookin ... ossession/

The scene where his wife is in the subway tunnel and goes totally psychotic and berzerk will disturb you greatly and make you feel like you've gone psycho too. If you can't handle that, don't watch this film. It's definitely not for everyone. It's very dark and morbid and even the psycho crazy eyes of Sam Neill and his wife will chill you to the bone and creep you out majorly.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Weird surreal film from 2011 called "Love". It's about an astronaut trapped in space and dying and then finding a Civil War journal that then propels him to leave the matrix and realize we are living in a simulation and illusion. The ending is beautiful, like "2001 A Space Odyssey".

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out "Knight of Cups" from 2015 starring Christian Bale. It looks like an acid trip with a search for meaning. Trailer below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2101383/?ref_=vp_back

How does a man have different adventures with 6 different women in America just like that? If they don't talk to strangers and don't wanna meet you, then how can you have any adventures or sexual misadventures with them? lol. Why does everyone make it sound like it's so easy?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Bizarre Creepy Psychedelic Films That Will Mindfuck You! Lol

Post by Winston »

If anyone wants to see a bizarre movie from the 1970s, you will love this one. It stars Sissy Spacek (from Carrie) and Shelley Duvall, who has a funny looking face. They have a weird relationship and become roommates. When Spacek jumps into the pool and goes into a coma, she reawakens and becomes a totally different person. It's very bizarre. There is weird creepy looking imagery in the paintings in the swimming pool. Water is a main theme throughout the film, which symbolizes birth and rebirth and cleansing. There must be some esoteric theme here. I don't understand it, but I'll check out YouTube to see if any film buffs have any explanations for it. It's called "3 Women" and is a real mindfuck that will leave you wondering WTF just happened. lol. See trailer below.

3 Women (1977)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7083526/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Reviews
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075612/re ... ef_=tt_urv

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Bizarre Creepy Psychedelic Films That Will Mindfuck You! Lol

Post by Winston »

Some reviews of "3 Women" by Robert Altman. It's one of those avant garde films, which means:

"The avant-garde (/ˌævɒ̃ˈɡɑːrd/; In French: [avɑ̃ɡaʁd] 'advance guard' or 'vanguard', literally 'fore-guard') is a person or work that is experimental, radical, or unorthodox with respect to art, culture, or society. ... The avant-garde is considered by some to be a hallmark of modernism."

3 Women Analysis: What do the pool people mean?

"A theory on possible deeper meanings behind the unsettling pool murals Willie paints in Robert Altman's 1997 film, 3 Women.

This film is so atmospheric and at times, uncomfortable that I'm surprised there aren't more videos about it on Youtube. This is only my interpretation, and I'm sure there are as many ways to interpret this film as there are ways to interpret a dream."

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Bizarre Psychedelic Films that Will Mindfuck You Like an Acid Trip! Lol

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this trailer for "Valerie and Her Week of Wonders" from 1970. The music is hauntingly beautiful, enchanting, and ethereal. It will mesmerize you and put your mind in fantasy land and a dream world. It was made in Czechoslovakia and is very artsy and surreal with hauntingly beautiful 70s type soundtrack. See trailer below, which contains the enchanting music.

This comment says it all:
Matheus Marchetti
12 years ago
a perfect combination of "Alice in Wonderland" and "Nosferatu". Truly beautiful, poetic and haunting.
So true. The film is like a mix of Alice in Wonderland and a vampire film. Wow how ethereal. lol

Here's the Overture (opening scene) for the film. It contains the hauntingly beautiful and poetic soundtrack. Wow it puts me in a trance. How come movies never have this kind of soundtrack anymore?

Here's the end scene of the film with music. It's very surreal and dream-like. The enchanting music stays with you. Why am I the only one here impressed and touched and moved by stuff like this? lol. Doesn't that Valerie girl look so wholesome and innocent? lol

The whole movie is here, but there are no English subs, it's all in Czech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVKRR_gjSO8

Those of you who liked Lolita, like @Tsar and @publicduende may love this. The girl looks so innocent and pure and wholesome. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's the main theme and music tracks for "Valerie and Her Week of Wonders" by Lubos Fiser. It's 5 min and will put you in an enchanted trance into never-never land. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Psychedelic Films that will mindfuck you!

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
June 19th, 2017, 11:50 am
Whoa you guys gotta see the trailer for this movie called "beyond the black rainbow". Damn. It looks like a total psychedelic acid trip and mind f**k! Wow! Lol. A must see! It even has the illuminati all seeing eye on the poster of the movie too. Lol. See trailer below. Looks like the best mind f**k in a long time! Lol

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1534085/?ref=m_nv_sr_1

Other recent films you may like......

A cure for wellness. About a castle in europe in the swiss alps that becomes an insane asylum for all who enter. It explores the question: what is saneness and what is madness? Its very original and weird. See trailer below.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4731136/?ref=m_nv_sr_1

And if you havent see shutter island with Leonardo DiCaprio and ben kingsley. Its very Kafkaesque and about an insane asylum. Amazing twist at the end. And conspiracy theory too. Trailer below.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1130884/?ref=m_nv_sr_1

Theres a scene where a security guy tells DiCaprio that "god loves war, he put us here to make war in his name". May be a message from the elite.

Btw check out this one. I seen it twice. Its a british suspense thriller called "exam" and is very gripping and hooking and shows the worst in human nature. Its about a group of job candidates in an exam room competing for their dream job. They have 80 minutes to answer just one question, but the problem is that the question is just a blank sheet of paper on their desks! Lol. So, not knowing what the f**k to do, all the candidates try to work together to figure out what exactly the question is. They try to get creative at first but then the worst in human nature starts to come out. Its a great psychological film. Brilliant. Shows what people will do to each other to win. They even start resorting to murder near the end. See below.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1258197/?ref=m_nv_sr_1
The movie "Beyond the Black Rainbow" is up on YouTube in full now. Here's the link. If you wanna see it, you should do it soon before it gets taken down. It's about a telekinetic girl who is kept sedated in a prison experiment lab. It's very slow moving like "2001 A Space Odyssey" and contains a lot of symbolism like the all seeing eye in the pyramid, etc. It's very weird and slow and psychedelic, not for most people. But if that's your kind of thing, then here's the movie and trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tTI3gYzMIc

Here's the trailer:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Weird new psychedelic acid trip type of movie. See trailer below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6710474/

Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022)

An aging Chinese immigrant is swept up in an insane adventure, where she alone can save the world by exploring other universes connecting with the lives she could have led.

Top Review

The best acid trip experience that can only be felt once in a lifetime!
Most of us who are mindful of the film can agree on one thing, Everything Everywhere All at Once feels like you're walking on an acid trip experience. It's an imaginary film that makes you feel like you had just swallowed a bottle of limitless pills, dopes, drugs or other substances that may similarly affect your consciousness and memories.

And this movie deliversssssssssss that! Wow wow wow! Imagine if Dr Strange, Limitless, The Matrix, Click, Rick & Morty, Star Wars, Ratatouille and Manchester By the Sea combined to become a film, Everything Everywhere All at Once is the one! Now you must be wondering, how could Ratatouille and The Matrix complement each other to be in the same movie? 🤣🤣🤣 This question should be THE reason you should go support this film now in cinemas!

Produced by A24, an independent film company, I was surprised at how they have pulled this off. Half of the film is located at an office, which is understandable considering A24 produces low or semi-budget films. But it's such a wonder how this movie could be so good with only so few places the movie took place for the first hour. What's even better is EEAAO occurred within closed and overcrowded spaces that may slightly trigger people experiencing ADHD, hypersensitivity and claustrophobia, pushing the film into maximum impact.

This film is filled with action-packed sequences that will blow you brains out! It's fun, exhilarating, creative, hilarious and never-been-done-before! Adding up with the out-of-the-world concept and unique storyline, every fighting scene seems appropriately done and even if there's just so many styles and tones of scenes coming out from the screen, fitting is the right word to describe them.

EEAAO seems like any other movie at the beginning but when all hell breaks loose, the story becomes increasingly complex as it explains the world revolving around the central character, propelling the plot into motion. Meticulously explained, the narrative manages to be exciting and outrageously wild but reasonable within its own multiverse contexts.

Michelle Yeoh, our Malaysian actress 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻, is excellent in this, proving that she's fluid in bringing out the best of her multiple character(s). Complicated as it is, she knew what kind of project she's doing and it just shows how dedicated she is at acting. It's not easy to play her role and it's definitely not easy to create multiple personas interconnected by different universes and dimensions, with separate storylines, all destined to have the same fate. This is an Oscar-worthy performance, and whether or not if Yeoh got nominated lies on the decision if the Oscar recognizes speculative fiction as a genre acceptable to compete with other highly-appraisal films.

There were many genuinely laugh-out-loud moments throughout, NOT the one where you're forced to laugh just because everyone is laughing to avoid the awkwardness surrounding the audience in the hall, but the one that it's just funny you're having a truly good time. The script and performance help to amplify the comedic moment but the most special thing is that it's aware of its VFX effects and the team knows how to level up/down the intensity and realness of the CGI. How so? The CGI is very good, but there are times that the CGI is made to be purposely bad, like you're watching a short film by a bunch of ambitious varsity students, and it works! It works because everyone in the theater was laughing, it clicks just right with the moments and scenes you're watching. You'll laugh at how bad it is in a good way!

If there's one dislike from this film is that it's gonna be a tough watch for some people. Like mentioned earlier, those with ADHD and hypersensitivity may be triggered with the intensity of this film. Also, the storyline is difficult for some to digest due to its complexity of its universe-building. The film is promoted as being light and fun but...EEAAO is weighty, dark, bizarre and surreal, only those who have what it takes can appropriately understand the building block storytelling.

Verdict: Mind-bending and mind-blowing, Everything Everywhere All at Once masters its building block storytelling that feels like an acid trip worth experiencing and that experience... can only be felt once in a lifetime. We're only in March but without a doubt, this is already the best film of the year! Sorry, summer blockbuster movies!