Were the Beatles a bad influence on western society?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Were the Beatles a bad influence on western society?

Post by Winston »

Btw check this out. There was a HA Beatles song that said that Ukrainian girls were better than Western girls. It was called "Back in the USSR". See the lyrics below.

https://www.songfacts.com/lyrics/the-be ... n-the-ussr

"Well the Ukraine girls really knock me out
They leave the west behind
And Moscow girls make me sing and shout"

You can listen to it here:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan wrote:
July 20th, 2022, 8:30 am
Winston wrote:
July 20th, 2022, 3:53 am
MrMan wrote:
July 19th, 2022, 6:53 am
I think the Beatles were a bad influence. Like other posters have mentioned, they promoted drug use. But also, Lennon's song 'Imagine' promoted anti-God Communism.
Plus Lennon was an idiot. I don't know why truthers claim that he was wise and intellectual and evolved. No wise person would say something like "the beatles are more popular than Jesus" and cause permanent damage to the whole band and cause many Americans to burn Beatles records. That was 100 percent unnecessary and stupid and self destructive and inconsiderate to the other 3 band members. No wise person would have done that. Nothing good came from that. Only bad came from it.
I don't know why people would look to entertainers for wisdom. A few might be wise. But why should anyone care more about the opinions of rock musician or a Hollywood actors than anyone else when it comes to topics like religion or politics? I suppose some of our musicians are our poets for our society, but lyrics for popular styles of music tend to be rather shallow. If half the lyrics in a rock or pop song are the word 'yeah', it's probably not chock full of wisdom.
Later lyrics may be deeper than the early stuff with all the 'yeah's, but I like the sound of their earlier stuff and a lot of the later stuff sounds a little dull to me. I don't sit around listening to Beatles music usually, and I am no expert on all their lyrics.

Some musicians fill the role poets used to in society, and that was probably true of the Beatles. Songs can convey deep emotion. But a lot of pop lyrics are just silly and dumb. But be that as it may, why should we look to entertainers for wisdom?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mike Williams is the top expert on the Beatles conspiracy and how they were used by the Tavistok Institute to control people. There is a theory that the Beatles were too popular from 1962 to 1966 so the elite had to hijack them to use to control the masses for their agenda. See this videocast by Mike Williams of Sage of Quay about it.

Here Mike Williams discusses whether the Beatles were organic or engineered.

Here is Mike Williams' Paul is Dead channel. He has a lot of in-depth videocasts and podcast interviews that take you deep down the rabbit hole. He is the most knowledgeable person on this subject and his stuff will blow you away. A must hear for any Beatles fan.

https://www.youtube.com/c/MikeWilliamsPaulIsDeadChannel

@gsjackson and @Moretorque and @Cornfed what's your take on this topic?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Below, Mike Williams (aka the Paul is dead guy) explains why the Beatles were engineered by Tavistok in order to destroy family values and the Christian religion in the western world. He sounds like he knows what he's talking about since he's thoroughly researched the Beatles and the Illuminati in the music industry for years.