Illuminati/Freemasonic Occult Symbolism in Movies & TV Shows

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Illuminati symbolism in movies and TV shows

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu. I am waiting for you to clean house.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Illuminati/Freemasonic Occult Symbolism in Movies & TV Shows

Post by Winston »

Robert W. Sullivan IV, a 32 degree Freemason, explains the secrets of Freemasonry and Occult Symbolism in Cinema and Movies in these podcasts below. Very mind blowing and interesting.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A new book examining the occult motifs contained within popular films such as ‘The Wizard of Oz,’ and ‘Fight Club,’ as well as in the ‘Lord of the Rings’ series and the ‘Back to the Future’ trilogy is now available, and ‘ConspiroTV’ has interviewed the author for an up-close-and-personal perspective.

Why is James Bond’s numerical designation, ‘007’? Where does the name ‘Luke Skywalker’ come from? What’s the deadly bunny rabbit in Monty Python’s ’Holy Grail’ film representative of?… These are just some of the questions that are discussed with Robert W. Sullivan IV, the man behind, ‘Cinema Symbolism: A Guide to Esoteric Imagery in Popular Movies.’

Born and currently based in the US State of Maryland, Sullivan is a lawyer, jurist, historian, theologian, and antiquarian. In 1997, he joined Amicable-St. John’s Lodge #25, Baltimore, and, in 1999, became a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason (‘Valley of Baltimore, Orient of Maryland’). His first published work was 2012’s ‘The Royal Arch of Enoch: The Impact of Masonic Ritual, Philosophy, and Symbolism.’ This book - in his own words - “documents the symbolic restoration of the sun as the premier icon in all of Freemasonry.” Allegories pertaining to the sun are, as you might expect, at the core of ‘Cinema Symbolism.’ Sullivan talks about this during the ‘ConspiroTV’ interview, detailing the overarching solar motifs that are the inspiration for many of our best-loved and known movie characters and plotlines. They’re referencing ancient legends and myths associated with, what he describes in his new book as, “the idolatrous worship of the solar great father.” This inevitably leads us into the realm of astrotheology where the story of Jesus is revealed to be a metaphor symbolising the journey of the sun as it makes its way through each house of the zodiac from a northern hemisphere perspective beginning at the Spring/vernal equinox point (March 20th/21st) when its power and influence on the Earth starts to strengthen. In movies, Sullivan tells ‘ConspiroTV,’ the sun is Neo from ‘The Matrix’ and Chance the gardener in the Oscar-winning 1979 film ‘Being There’ with Peter Sellers (to name but only two). Then there’s the counter-balance of the moon - the “lunar great mother.” This can be seen in the Princess Leia character in 1977’s ‘Star Wars,’ a heroine-figure who wears white robes “personifying the moon’s nocturnal brilliance.”

‘Cinema Symbolism,’ also delves into movies that are immersed in iconography linked to numerology, the Tarot, alchemy, Freemasonry, and the doctrines of Gnosticism. As Sullivan states in his book-intro, “Gnostic ideas influenced many ancient religions which teach that gnosis - variously interpreted as knowledge, enlightenment, salvation, emancipation or oneness with God - may be reached by practising philanthropy to the point of personal poverty, sexual abstinence and diligently searching for wisdom by helping others.”

In the ‘ConspiroTV’ interview, Robert gives us his take on a number of films including ‘Black Swan’ and ‘The Omen’ and ‘Matrix’ trilogies, as well as the aforementioned ‘Star Wars‘ and James Bond series, ‘Being There,‘ and ‘Holy Grail.‘ In fact, he talks at some length about the Monty Python comedy-team and the very strong likelihood that they were (and are) very ‘switched-in’ to occult ideas, as was 007 creator, Ian Fleming incidentally. He also talks about Bram Stoker’s Dracula in relation to Theosophy and Helena Blavatsky, the influence of occultists Aleister Crowley and John Dee in the world of entertainment, and the oft-asked question - that being; why exactly do top directors, producers, and screenwriters blanket their movies in occult symbolism?…
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Robert W. Sullivan IV's Amazon page where you can get his book on Cinema Symbolism.

https://www.amazon.com/Robert-W-Sulliva ... 008X7PI4A/

His website:

https://robertwsullivaniv.com/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this movie poster for the 1964 film "Lilith" starring Warren Beatty. Notice how the woman's eye is placed at the top of the pyramid, just like the eye at the top of the pyramid on the dollar bill. I've seen this hundreds of times in movie posters. Do you guys really think this is "just a coincidence"? lol. Come on. Get real. It's obviously deliberate, because I've seen hundreds of examples.

Also see the opening scene of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" starring Jack Nicholson. You will see a white poster on the wall in the asylum where a madman's eye is inside a pyramid at the top too. Again, do you think that's just a coincidence? No way. They always put that in movies for some reason.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

"One of the main things that secret societies, the Vatican, Hollywood and the ruling class engage in is the encoding of the sun's path through the zodiac. Maybe we should stop asking what is encoded but why it is encoded - to include dates of faked events and staged disasters. This clip is just a reminder of we should all know by now. All movies and media contain encoded, hidden subtext - but why?"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these top 5 hidden secret messages and clues in the movie "The Truman Show". It includes Flat Earth references too. Very mind blowing.

https://beyondthepoles.com/?p=158

1. Co-Produced by Richard Luke Rothschild
2. Masonic beehive symbolism
3. Earth or the moon is classified
4. Flat earth references
5. Truman sails to Antarctica and finds new land

Finally identified this mysterious old book shown in the Truman Show and found the pages Jim Carrey was reading.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great rant and analysis by Matt about the occult symbols on the back of the one dollar bill. Makes sense. What he says about the real reason why the words "In God we trust" is on our money, even though there is supposed to be separation between church and state, is definitely not what we've been told by Wikipedia is very spot on and makes sense. This is definitely a truth bomb. Matt's analysis is brilliant and makes sense and illustrates that truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new Liam Neeson movie called Blacklight. The trailer looks intense.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14060094/?ref_=vp_back

Notice how in the poster it lightens up his left eye and puts his right eye in a shade. What a coincidence huh? It could be if it were not for the fact that thousands of celebrities have covered up their right eye and showed their left eye, as if emphasizing the left hand path to us. There are countless examples in media images and posters of celebrities, even in truther documentary posters like for the movie "Thrive". You gotta wonder what's going on. See the Thrive movie poster below and you will see that the woman is shining her left eye and cover up her right eye, clearly. This is clearly symbolism of some sort, and occult ritual message as well.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2063834?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this movie from 1981 called "Quest for Fire" about primitive cavemen seeking a new source of fire.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082484/?ref_=vp_back

As you can see in the movie poster, it shows the light of the sun in the background to symbolize fire. Clearly very Luciferian, since Lucifer is the Sun God and Prometheus, who stole fire from the Gods to give to mankind, is a symbol of Lucifer too.

Anyway, this reminds me of something. It just hit me. The very first episode of my favorite sci fi series "Doctor Who" in 1963 featured primitive cavemen seeking fire too, which was holy and sacred to them and gave them life. So basically, the reason Doctor Who took off and became successful and long term, is because it paid homage to Lucifer/Prometheus in the first episode. So it seems that for something to succeed, it has to pay homage to Lucifer in some way, in the form of fire, the sun, light, etc. That's why many movies show a sunrise at the beginning and a sunset at the end, as you might have noticed.

Also, if you watch the Olympic Games, you also will notice that the opening ceremonies also involve athletes passing a torch of fire to each other. The fire represents Lucifer or Prometheus, who stole fire from the Gods. Therefore, the Olympic Games must be held in honor of the God of this world, the God of Light which is Lucifer.

Wow! It all adds up now and makes sense! So clearly, the entire world system worships Lucifer, the God of Light and Fire. Isn't it obvious by now? Or do some of you guys still think this is all random coincidence? Sun/Fire/Light worship is literally EVERYWHERE! How can you deny it?! It can't get more obvious than this. If you still don't see it, you must be an NPC and are not a real person, only a program!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How come Santa has so many parallels with Superman? They both live in the North Pole, both fly around, both wear red cloaks, both ageless, both transcend time and space, both start with S, etc. Great movies about Santa and Superman were made by Alexander Salkind, who put many parallels in both movies. Watch them and you will see what I mean.

Salkin's movie "Santa Claus: The Movie" from 1985 is probably the best Santa Claus movie. It features spectacular flying scenes over NYC similar to the 1978 Superman movie, also made by Salkind. Watch both and you see what I mean. See below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089961?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0