Opening scene of "Skyfall" with music by Adele

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Opening scene of "Skyfall" with music by Adele

Post by jamesbond »

This is the only video on youtube that shows the opening credits in a nice clear picture. It doesn't quite show the whole introduction but you can see that at least the opening credits of this movie where very good. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Opening scene of "Skyfall" with music by Adele

Post by HouseMD »

jamesbond wrote:This is the only video on youtube that shows the opening credits in a nice clear picture. It doesn't quite show the whole introduction but you can see that at least the opening credits of this movie where very good. :D

The Skyfall intro is probably my favorite of any bond film, new or old. Thanks for posting!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Opening scene of "Skyfall" with music by Adele

Post by jamesbond »

HouseMD wrote:
The Skyfall intro is probably my favorite of any bond film, new or old. Thanks for posting!
Here is the complete song along with the lyrics. I believe it won best song of year for 2012 at the Oscars.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."