If America was a movie it would be Taxi Driver

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Re: If America was a movie it would be Taxi Driver

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston! My son!

You need low carb diet! Do keto!!

Then you don't look like taxi driver!!

Love,
Your Daddy

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Daddy Wu wrote:
May 14th, 2021, 4:00 pm
Winston! My son!

You need low carb diet! Do keto!!

Then you don't look like taxi driver!!

Love,
Your Daddy
BOOM! :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this 1 hr extended Taxi Driver theme. It's good to play while you drive around at night. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another movie similar to Taxi Driver called "Little Ladies of the Night" from 1977 about teen prostitutes on the street. Full movie below.

Comment I left below the video:

Why do movies like this and Taxi Driver always misportray the prostitution industry as evil and horrible? Not true at all. If you find the right one, you can have the most amazine divine unforgettable experiences and memories. These movies always show the most extreme worst examples and make every john out to be violent and abusive who hits people for no reason. No one does that in real life. Why are western movies so anti-male?

The best ones are in SE Asia like in Philippines and Thailand, where I experienced many working girls, freelancers, and bar girls and had so many divine ecstatic experiences that truly make life worth living for, which could never happen in America. My happiness and mental health soared to great heights in SE Asia that would be impossible in the US. It was very LIBERATING and PRICELESS. I could be myself and come out of my shell and have ZERO social anxiety for the first time in my life!

No wonder why so many expats move to SE Asia. It truly is a paradise where any decent guy can be a Hugh Heffner or just have fun and good times and happiness with the opposite sex, which America no longer allows since the 1980s when flirtation became taboo and antisocial. Very sad. The best solution is to go ABROAD! You don't have to stay in America. No media or even alt media will ever tell you the real solution, only I will. I'm the only one that's truly AWAKE!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne