Check out 'Summer of 42'. It'll bring back touching memories

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Check out 'Summer of 42'. It'll bring back touching memories

Post by Winston »

Have any of you seen "Summer of 42"? It's about a teen boy who falls in love with a beautiful adult female while her husband is away fighting WWII. This is an incredible masterpiece that will touch us all with memories of a lost love. It has a beautiful music score too. The trailer even says "In everyone's life, there's a Summer of 42". It reminds us of how innocent we were about love, dating and romance when we were teens. Very few movies capture what it was really like. This is one of them.

Watching the three boys talk about girls, dating and sex reminded me of how me and my friends were when I was in junior high, and girls were a curiosity and wonder to us. It's very nostalgic in that sense and reminds us of how innocent we were. We all have lost loves in our youth too, so this movie will touch us. And the music reflects the feeling well too. Check it out. It will bring back memories of a lost love in your life when you were young and innocent.

Summer of 42

IMDB info:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067803/

Trailer:

Musical theme with image stills from the film:

The full film is available as a paid video on YouTube. It only costs $2 to view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G2kc2EeO_4
Last edited by Winston on April 19th, 2014, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey come on. Did none of you see this?

I told you, it'll bring back a lot of emotions and memories for sure. Do you guys not want to experience touching emotions and memories again?

I don't recommend stuff unless it's really good. Trust me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I saw it in '71 when it was released. Yeah, it resonates emotionally, but in large part because it is about 1942, not 1992. It was based on a true story, and when the movie was released it surfaced the real woman upon whom Jennifer O'Neill's character is based. She was afraid she had scarred the boy for life, and was glad to find out she hadn't.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Yes the woman was beautiful, and actually pretty good still even now!